This is the project thread for the final hopefuls to the new GFX team squad.
This is NOT the final GFX team but hopefuls, who will be tested in 1 project request.
The Finalists are
@Dakota || @Doc || @TheNoxifieD || @Greenytheboy || @sazzad123 || @apeguy || @Locke || @Heath || @Ryguy || @Keroaplt || @-GFX-David || @mAULed || @John Handcock || @+dd. Storm || @that's || @GangsterCode || @Faux || @Leaf || @Keroaplt || @dadofender || @Haze
- You all will have 8 days from the making of this thread. (7.7.2011) To create the following product.
- If by the end of the 8 days, you have yet to present anything, you will be automatically disqualified.
- Seeking aid from others, such as other GFX section users, friends, contacts, etc, or accepting help in the project, will disqualify you.
- The use of tutorials how ever IS allowed, so long as the final creating IS original, and different from the final product of the tutorial used.
- The more original and eye pleasing the final creation is, the better.
- Creations cannot be previously made pieces.
- Needlessly to say all rippers (if any) will be disqualified and banned.
- An MPGH website logo, for the Vb 4 skin.
- It will need to be professional, sleek, and stylish. In style with vb4.
- Easy to adapt to future themes such as Christmas & Halloween.
- Must be rendered. that means NO BACKGROUNDS. The logo must look good under all theme changes.
- The logo must not be over 800x800 or under 250x250. It will need to be manageable.
- The logo must include the acronym MPGH as well as the full name Multi Player Game Hacking. You can add a catchphrase if you want, however it is not required.
- The main colors are, blue & white, with accent colors being black and (yellow)-orange.
- The backdrop for the logo will more than likely be white, so work around that.
Good luck to you all, and we expect to see you throw your best at it.
This thread will close exactly 8 days from today.
Any spam/flames/off-topic/trolling or any other rule breaking posts, will be deleted + ban.
If you are not mentioned, we did not feel you made the preliminary cut or failed to fill out an appropriate application.
Good luck next time.