Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 57
  1. #16
    BSG.Flash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    広島沖縄
    Posts
    3,245
    Reputation
    30
    Thanks
    219
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Metro
    Do the BSG.
    Ride the Metro.

    If you remember those, you belong in '09.

    ..::Latest::..

    ..::Gifts::..
    [][][][][][]

  2. #17
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by BSG.Flash View Post
    Metro
    Do the BSG.
    Ride the Metro.

    If you remember those, you belong in '09.
    I remember our Avatars of you

  3. #18
    Scrcrw VIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    538
    Reputation
    4
    Thanks
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    I remember our Avatars of you
    bsg approves
    ++latest++



    Quote Originally Posted by shaheenster View Post
    Until i googled it, i though bokeh was a type of jap porn

    sums up wat i though

  4. #19
    Lucianberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    4,999
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    364
    My Mood
    Amused
    Weird thread is weird. Explain.
    ------------
    TUMBLR
    ------------

  5. #20
    Parade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    City 17
    Posts
    1,878
    Reputation
    69
    Thanks
    118
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Bartowski View Post
    Weird thread is weird. Explain.
    No.

    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    I am the old gfx team.

    End of thread.
    No.

  6. #21
    that's's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    418
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    628
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrcrw VIII View Post
    obviously u have never been in this section before
    ignorant newphag twat

    From Dave84311

    "I've decided to remove the entire GFX team, why you ask? - Because the team has no purpose. Giving a group of people a tag and fancy colored name, and a section to discuss stuff and have nothing meaningful come out of it is pointless. Even when something is asked of you guys, nothing is done, not even an attempt or post by any of you in many cases. A very common excuse is "I'm too busy" - in that case you shouldn't be on the team. The most I've seen from this GFX team is trolling and flaming up the GFX section which is not tolerated.

    So what is going to happen next? I am going to find someone in the GFX forums who is driven, has a pleasant attitude and can find a purpose for these so called "GFX" members and assemble a "team". The team is here to help build the GFX section and MPGH as a whole.

    If you think you can fill in this position don't hesitate to message any of the admins."


    That should be explanatory enough. I would be embarrassed to be glad to have served, especially since the owner said what he said in a public manner and not privately.
    Last edited by that's; 07-09-2011 at 10:54 AM.

  7. #22
    Matt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The GFX section
    Posts
    3,966
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    423
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by that's View Post
    From Dave84311

    "I've decided to remove the entire GFX team, why you ask? - Because the team has no purpose. Giving a group of people a tag and fancy colored name, and a section to discuss stuff and have nothing meaningful come out of it is pointless. Even when something is asked of you guys, nothing is done, not even an attempt or post by any of you in many cases. A very common excuse is "I'm too busy" - in that case you shouldn't be on the team. The most I've seen from this GFX team is trolling and flaming up the GFX section which is not tolerated.

    So what is going to happen next? I am going to find someone in the GFX forums who is driven, has a pleasant attitude and can find a purpose for these so called "GFX" members and assemble a "team". The team is here to help build the GFX section and MPGH as a whole.

    If you think you can fill in this position don't hesitate to message any of the admins."


    That should be explanatory enough. I would be embarrassed to be glad to have served, especially since the owner said what he said in a public manner and not privately.
    And then I'll repeat what Scrcrw said.
    Quote Originally Posted by ViciousArt
    And I've been doing photoshop work for a very long time, and I've never heard of BLANE.

  8. #23
    Remorse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Follow the yellow brick road
    Posts
    2,286
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    184
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by that's View Post
    From Dave84311

    "I've decided to remove the entire GFX team, why you ask? - Because the team has no purpose. Giving a group of people a tag and fancy colored name, and a section to discuss stuff and have nothing meaningful come out of it is pointless. Even when something is asked of you guys, nothing is done, not even an attempt or post by any of you in many cases. A very common excuse is "I'm too busy" - in that case you shouldn't be on the team. The most I've seen from this GFX team is trolling and flaming up the GFX section which is not tolerated.

    So what is going to happen next? I am going to find someone in the GFX forums who is driven, has a pleasant attitude and can find a purpose for these so called "GFX" members and assemble a "team". The team is here to help build the GFX section and MPGH as a whole.

    If you think you can fill in this position don't hesitate to message any of the admins."


    That should be explanatory enough. I would be embarrassed to be glad to have served, especially since the owner said what he said in a public manner and not privately.
    Obviously the team doesn't agree with that, since they're the ones who got unceremoniously kicked off the cool people bus.

    And they also like to call themselves the "best team yet" in gfx history, which is, shall we say, a dubious claim.
    Time to start cycling through old sigs.
    __________________________________________________

    Well that is that and this is this,
    You tell me what you want and I'll tell you what you get,
    You get away from me.
    You get away from me
    .
    Modest Mouse
    Ocean Breathes Salty
    Float On
    __________________________________________________

  9. #24
    that's's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    418
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    628
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Remorse View Post
    Obviously the team doesn't agree with that, since they're the ones who got unceremoniously kicked off the cool people bus.

    And they also like to call themselves the "best team yet" in gfx history, which is, shall we say, a dubious claim.
    Well, of course not. I would much rather trust the words from the owner of the site, than the words from the same people who got kicked out.

  10. #25
    Matt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The GFX section
    Posts
    3,966
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    423
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Remorse View Post

    Obviously the team doesn't agree with that, since they're the ones who got unceremoniously kicked off the cool people bus.

    And they also like to call themselves the "best team yet" in gfx history, which is, shall we say, a dubious claim.
    I'd like you to give me references to where they made the comment of "best team yet". I'd love to see it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ViciousArt
    And I've been doing photoshop work for a very long time, and I've never heard of BLANE.

  11. #26
    Faux's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Winnipeg, Manitoba
    Posts
    1,344
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    272
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by that's View Post
    From Dave84311

    "I've decided to remove the entire GFX team, why you ask? - Because the team has no purpose. Giving a group of people a tag and fancy colored name, and a section to discuss stuff and have nothing meaningful come out of it is pointless. Even when something is asked of you guys, nothing is done, not even an attempt or post by any of you in many cases. A very common excuse is "I'm too busy" - in that case you shouldn't be on the team. The most I've seen from this GFX team is trolling and flaming up the GFX section which is not tolerated.

    So what is going to happen next? I am going to find someone in the GFX forums who is driven, has a pleasant attitude and can find a purpose for these so called "GFX" members and assemble a "team". The team is here to help build the GFX section and MPGH as a whole.

    If you think you can fill in this position don't hesitate to message any of the admins."


    That should be explanatory enough. I would be embarrassed to be glad to have served, especially since the owner said what he said in a public manner and not privately.
    The Graphics team has changed a couple times ever since '09.
    When Dave made that statement he was talking about the current team of Eth,Scrcrw,Doc, and Ryguy etc.

    If your going to make asinine, and ignorant statements, at least back them up with non-bullshit claims & Evidence.

    The main reason, if i can remember, that the team was disbanded in '09, was because it was Summer and many people were starting to get inactive once summer ended. The Team was fantastic until that point.

    I find it very annoying when people like you come into the Graphics Section within 1 week, and start making bullshit claims of how "unreliable and shitty" the GFX Teams were, when you yourself know that you know nothing of what the team used to be. Stop being such a bandwagoner like the rest.

  12. #27
    apeguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A box :)
    Posts
    3,384
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    328
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    I am the old gfx team.

    End of thread.
    This. Trolololol.

  13. #28
    that's's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    418
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    628
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Faux View Post
    The Graphics team has changed a couple times ever since '09.
    When Dave made that statement he was talking about the current team of Eth,Scrcrw,Doc, and Ryguy etc.

    If your going to make asinine, and ignorant statements, at least back them up with non-bullshit claims & Evidence.

    The main reason, if i can remember, that the team was disbanded in '09, was because it was Summer and many people were starting to get inactive once summer ended. The Team was fantastic until that point.

    I find it very annoying when people like you come into the Graphics Section within 1 week, and start making bullshit claims of how "unreliable and shitty" the GFX Teams were, when you yourself know that you know nothing of what the team used to be. Stop being such a bandwagoner like the rest.
    Oh, well excuse me.

  14. #29
    RJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over there.
    Posts
    5,545
    Reputation
    1082
    Thanks
    1,403
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Faux View Post
    Well, where is RJ anyway. I thought he was going to remake this section his bitch?
    You guys cry too fucking much. It's not worth the drama.

    you guise r on ur own. tis a shame :/

    END THE FED

  15. #30
    Matt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The GFX section
    Posts
    3,966
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    423
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    You guys cry too fucking much. It's not worth the drama.

    you guise r on ur own. tis a shame :/
    Goodbye sir.
    Quote Originally Posted by ViciousArt
    And I've been doing photoshop work for a very long time, and I've never heard of BLANE.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. I made a [GFX] section logo
    By TryMe in forum Showroom
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-05-2009, 07:13 AM
  2. Changes I feel need to occur[GFX Section]
    By PhotoNoobster in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 06-27-2009, 10:14 AM
  3. Small Rant-GFX section
    By Czar in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 06-12-2009, 08:50 PM
  4. GFX Section, Win my vote
    By NatureSkillz in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-16-2009, 06:24 PM
  5. GFX section link.
    By RJ in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-17-2008, 05:07 PM