Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 30 of 30
  1. #16
    HiddenoO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anchorage, AK
    Posts
    840
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Ne-Yo View Post
    Your rhymes you rap don't even make sense
    I sell it at a Chinese pawn shop for 8 cents
    I'm a mother fucken beast on a rampage
    I tear you head to toe to your ribcage
    You sound like Stephen Hawking on steroids
    I'm scaring him, quick get help, i think hes paranoid
    You could build a Ford with a 2x4 board?
    At least you know you can't buy what you can't afford
    I'm done with this round i can't go any further
    I killed this battle and got charged for murder.
    Alright.

    My bars are golden fuck a pawn shop, more like "We Buy Gold"
    I've never seen a wannabe using raps that old
    Linking basic words like steroids, and paranoid
    I heard those rhymes in '02 from 8 mile while i was still a boy
    Being so psychotic, i took a cat and shaved it
    Threw it in the air, watched it fall and hit the pavement
    All this rap shit and play time's what i'm amused with
    What i do to cats you best believe i do to humans
    You think you killed this battle but you're nothin to the music
    Your rap had terrible flow, take my advice bro, and use it.

  2. #17
    ikroniik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Loading.......... "Error"
    Posts
    572
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    48
    My Mood
    Bored
    ohhh snappp....... its my turn suckas.....
    Time for a lyrical crusade, a spiritual gaze,
    in the mirror, looking at the miracle made,
    observe, the time I serve, as I jot words,
    then I speak heat, while yall peach like cobbler,
    a geyser, explodes!, and controls ya visor,
    leave no survivors, I unload this fire,
    the next great, check mate, I take ya chest piece,
    I flex great, while you have no tricks like sex free,
    lets be, gone, as we trip to my land,
    lets be informal as we go to thailand,
    I think knot, lets drink shots, to blinks stop,
    my ink hot, so I keep a counter like sink tops,
    I bring flames to the game, yall staring and surprised,
    get the message wit my aim like american online,
    no mirage, cause I strive, to pee on you peons,
    jog cause I light up ya dodge like neons,
    see I'm, I'm so nice, I rap for no price,
    they needing it, so ingredients fresh like old spice,
    please just go twice, oh Dyke ya flow right,
    the man in charge, they can't handle bars like old bikes,

  3. #18
    Balls Out's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Georgia, US
    Posts
    744
    Reputation
    29
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Can anyone use a rhyme-scheme other than A-A-A? Anyways, I would ruin kronik's avatar.
    Knowledge is not power, rather applied knowledge is power.



    Who Is John Gault?

  4. #19
    HiddenoO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anchorage, AK
    Posts
    840
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Balls Out View Post
    Can anyone use a rhyme-scheme other than A-A-A? Anyways, I would ruin kronik's avatar.
    I usually do, but I did those off the top of my head on my phone.

  5. #20
    Ne-Yo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    493
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    31
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by HiddenoO View Post
    Alright.

    My bars are golden fuck a pawn shop, more like "We Buy Gold"
    I've never seen a wannabe using raps that old
    Linking basic words like steroids, and paranoid
    I heard those rhymes in '02 from 8 mile while i was still a boy
    Being so psychotic, i took a cat and shaved it
    Threw it in the air, watched it fall and hit the pavement
    All this rap shit and play time's what i'm amused with
    What i do to cats you best believe i do to humans
    You think you killed this battle but you're nothin to the music
    Your rap had terrible flow, take my advice bro, and use it.
    Oh nice, nice

    Your rap improved but your flow is still hard to bare
    Like what comes out my ass but still cant compare
    Do you hear yourself speak, shaving cats then discard
    Man i shave real pussy's then i fuck them up so hard
    Fucking your bitch but i don't leave no regards
    5 minutes and we already got to third base
    Slow your girl down, there's no need to haste
    It went so fast i even gave her a white face
    Let the bitch taste my white creamy paste
    You talk so much shit your mouth is full of it
    You're a disgrace to rap, take my gun and pull it.

  6. #21
    ikroniik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Loading.......... "Error"
    Posts
    572
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    48
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Balls Out View Post
    Can anyone use a rhyme-scheme other than A-A-A? Anyways, I would ruin kronik's avatar.
    DUDE THAS MY FUCKING GIRLFRIEND .... she dont like chumps anyways D:

  7. #22
    roadmatter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    541
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    13
    @ Lol Wow
    Do not use MPGH images for your own ends.
    Donate Jrueholiday@hotmail.com Paypal every cent will add up

  8. #23
    HiddenoO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anchorage, AK
    Posts
    840
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I'll have another verse here shortly

  9. #24
    HiddenoO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anchorage, AK
    Posts
    840
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Ne-Yo View Post
    Oh nice, nice

    Your rap improved but your flow is still hard to bare
    Like what comes out my ass but still cant compare
    Do you hear yourself speak, shaving cats then discard
    Man i shave real pussy's then i fuck them up so hard
    Fucking your bitch but i don't leave no regards
    5 minutes and we already got to third base
    Slow your girl down, there's no need to haste
    It went so fast i even gave her a white face
    Let the bitch taste my white creamy paste
    You talk so much shit your mouth is full of it
    You're a disgrace to rap, take my gun and pull it.
    Alright check it,
    You're talking like you've won, defeated like man my mind's changed
    D isn't in my cogonem bro but just let me explain
    I'm overly devilish with the raps i contain
    You're lines are underly written, poorly rapped out with an edge to it
    I've heared it all before it still sucks bro, INSANE!
    Your cheap shit like i did your girl is definitely irrelevant
    I could eat you up like a hotdog covered in relish, kid
    Talking the talk like you were actually big....
    Making fun of nerds and the smarties just for the hell of it
    Yeah, i'm a nerd..Smarter then i should actually be
    Tracking my friends locations, from the shit that they post and leak
    I might not know the first 10 digits of pie
    But just you wait and see.....
    I outta build a flux capacitor, to go back and whoop your ass faster in this game we speak
    Off a late check, I'm comin' early like Matt Hasselbeck
    All the people thinking where is he? I was away for a bit so suckas i want apologies
    Last edited by HiddenoO; 07-29-2011 at 12:00 AM.

  10. #25
    Nitehawk772's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Downtown.
    Posts
    5,284
    Reputation
    111
    Thanks
    636
    My Mood
    Amazed
    To all the fags that won't shut up, And let these people battle.

    Hasn't anyone every taught you, To stay the fuck outta other peoples battles? These niggas will grind you up like a bunch o' fuckin' cattle, Then ride you around town, Like a horse on a saddle, Till every single one of your fucking bones rattle. Let these niggas spit, And shut the fuck up. Ya'll are fucking queers, I'm giving it to you blunt. If you wanna fucking rap, Make a fucking thread. If you keep talking, I'll pop a cap, In your head. Nigga, You think I'm joking? I believe, You misread. The last one who fucked with me, Yea, He fled. No no, I found him. Don't worry, He's dead. If you want the same fate, Bitch, Keep talkin', Don't be surprised if you hear, My gun cockin'. Don't answer the door, If I come a knockin', Cause when I put that gun to yo' head, I ain't stoppin'.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShamelessAlt View Post
    Bitch that sucked ass, u mad, while im sittin here smoking grass/
    u think u da shit, i hear better words comin out my arm pit/
    go cry cuz u got dissed, u mad now?, go on an be pissed.

    beotchhhh
    I think I shit my pants when I saw how shitty that verse was...
    Last edited by Nitehawk772; 07-30-2011 at 01:55 AM.

  11. #26
    Ne-Yo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    493
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    31
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I think i have to resign this battle. I got problems, gotta go court, police etc.
    So yeah, congrats. Good battle as well.

  12. #27
    HiddenoO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anchorage, AK
    Posts
    840
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Ne-Yo View Post
    I think i have to resign this battle. I got problems, gotta go court, police etc.
    So yeah, congrats. Good battle as well.
    I was going to resign myself, but you did before me.
    Sorry to hear about the issues, hope you can settle it all out soon.

  13. #28
    ShAg123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    VA homie
    Posts
    690
    Reputation
    -21
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Amazed
    persoanly i belive hiddeno did better just my judement

  14. #29
    Ne-Yo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    493
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    31
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Yeah he's good as what he does, no doubt.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Ne-Yo For This Useful Post:

    Nitehawk772 (07-31-2011)

  16. #30
    DocUK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by ikroniik View Post
    ohhh snappp....... its my turn suckas.....
    Time for a lyrical crusade, a spiritual gaze,
    in the mirror, looking at the miracle made,
    observe, the time I serve, as I jot words,
    then I speak heat, while yall peach like cobbler,
    a geyser, explodes!, and controls ya visor,
    leave no survivors, I unload this fire,
    the next great, check mate, I take ya chest piece,
    I flex great, while you have no tricks like sex free,
    lets be, gone, as we trip to my land,
    lets be informal as we go to thailand,
    I think knot, lets drink shots, to blinks stop,
    my ink hot, so I keep a counter like sink tops,
    I bring flames to the game, yall staring and surprised,
    get the message wit my aim like american online,
    no mirage, cause I strive, to pee on you peons,
    jog cause I light up ya dodge like neons,
    see I'm, I'm so nice, I rap for no price,
    they needing it, so ingredients fresh like old spice,
    please just go twice, oh Dyke ya flow right,
    the man in charge, they can't handle bars like old bikes,
    Yea, how about not ripping shit

    Rate my freestyle rap lyrics. What do you think? - Yahoo! Answers

    posted 3 years ago

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to DocUK For This Useful Post:

    Nitehawk772 (08-03-2011)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. HiddenOo vs Abomitable
    By Dreamerkiid (◣_◢) in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-14-2011, 09:21 PM
  2. Nitehawk772 vs. HiddenoO
    By Dreamerkiid (◣_◢) in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-11-2011, 06:03 AM
  3. Rap battle Final judging Dreamerkiid vs Neyo
    By Dreamerkiid (◣_◢) in forum General
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 07-05-2011, 08:18 AM