Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 39 of 39
  1. #31
    Threadstarter
    Advanced Member
    Kage56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    243
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by joshcarr2006 View Post
    do u still need 11
    nahhh, i'll search later on ._.

    @dokuda: yea, they do, but you know what fails even more?
    you! what a big surprise :O
    bumping an old ass thread and giving the crappiest example ._.
    seriously, that example i've seen thousands of and i'm still not impressed
    Last edited by Kage56; 01-21-2009 at 08:22 PM.

  2. #32
    GOD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I am the God
    Posts
    11,084
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    1,516
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Oh hey look its me from 11-05-2008 :O!
    I am the God.

  3. #33
    Dokuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Your fucking basment screwing you mother. Now. GTFO OFF MY PROFILE YOU FUC
    Posts
    2,706
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    281
    Quote Originally Posted by Kage56 View Post
    nahhh, i'll search later on ._.

    @dokuda: yea, they do, but you know what fails even more?
    you! what a big surprise :O
    bumping an old ass thread and giving the crappiest example ._.
    seriously, that example i've seen thousands of and i'm still not impressed
    Well you smart ass, You linked me to that post in your signature.
    So Why the fuck would i look at the time of when it was posted,
    assuming your so good.
    Why dont you show us some better crap, Instead of this weak ass shit

    Becouse your current ( or from 2008 w/e you want ) just fail as hell.
    I'll get my c4d and show you hmmk?



    PS: It's now called a "c4d" but a "render" fool

  4. #34
    Threadstarter
    Advanced Member
    Kage56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    243
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Dokuda View Post
    Well you smart ass, You linked me to that post in your signature.
    So Why the fuck would i look at the time of when it was posted,
    assuming your so good.
    Why dont you show us some better crap, Instead of this weak ass shit

    Becouse your current ( or from 2008 w/e you want ) just fail as hell.
    I'll get my c4d and show you hmmk?



    PS: It's now called a "c4d" but a "render" fool
    yea, that's there for resource reasons not to bump the shit up, dumbass
    you got a shitload of weak ass shit so i don't know what you're talking about...
    except for the renders, those are clean, and the drawings are meh, you color them unlike me ._.

    go ahead, you already failed enough
    try and redeem yourself

    PS: who cares and you just explained different similarities...
    you're as smart as you are old... take this as a compliment or anything positive and you've already labeled yourself as retarded...

    @-GOD-: haaaaa, did you find it yet?
    Last edited by Kage56; 01-22-2009 at 04:40 PM.

  5. #35
    x187Killa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    In Your Girlfriend's Pants
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    22
    its just a RAW C4D.

  6. #36
    moosicgawd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\user\Josh\Pictures\Portfolio\
    Posts
    3,462
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    126
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    ... stupid ass dont bump 2 month old threads
    The night fades with a breath of sunshine.

  7. #37
    Threadstarter
    Advanced Member
    Kage56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    243
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by x187Killa View Post
    its just a RAW C4D.
    you don't even know wth a RAW C4d is so stfu about things you don't know

  8. #38
    Remorse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Follow the yellow brick road
    Posts
    2,286
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    184
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Kage56 View Post
    you don't even know wth a RAW C4d is so stfu about things you don't know
    telling choobs like that to stfu about things they don't know is like telling rednecks to throw away their guns
    Time to start cycling through old sigs.
    __________________________________________________

    Well that is that and this is this,
    You tell me what you want and I'll tell you what you get,
    You get away from me.
    You get away from me
    .
    Modest Mouse
    Ocean Breathes Salty
    Float On
    __________________________________________________

  9. #39
    Threadstarter
    Advanced Member
    Kage56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    243
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    7
    i wasn't in a very good mood this afternoon >.>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. C4D Signature
    By jadedfrog in forum Tutorials
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-18-2009, 10:33 PM
  2. C4d Gallery
    By -[standoff]- in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-02-2006, 04:28 AM
  3. Help with C4D plz?
    By acepwnage in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-02-2006, 02:20 AM
  4. ~C4D PAck ^_^
    By mostwanted in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-30-2006, 10:33 PM
  5. C4D renders that Bull3t wanted
    By A7X Oblivian in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-08-2006, 11:28 AM

Tags for this Thread