Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 56
  1. #1
    Nitehawk772's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Downtown.
    Posts
    5,284
    Reputation
    111
    Thanks
    636
    My Mood
    Amazed

    READ NAO ALL YOU NIGZ

    Yea nigga, I'm swagalicious. My rhymes are pretty vicious, Surrounded in riches, Not to mention all of the bitches, Don't you dare call me generic. You'd have to barbaric. Possibly hysteric, Bitch I'm practically a cleric, The cleric of rap. And once your in my trap, It's like a spiders web, There ain't no gettin' outta that. You think you might beat me? Bro, Spit a verse. Let me assrape you and quench my fucking thirst. You may need a second, But I'll kill you unrehearsed. When it comes to rap, I'm right up there in first. Now that you understand, I can end this shit. If you think you can spit any better, Bitch be my guest.


  2. #2
    Sync's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Bat Gang
    Posts
    1,977
    Reputation
    239
    Thanks
    204
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    where you pull that from

  3. #3
    Margherita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    11,306
    Reputation
    783
    Thanks
    1,282
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Pretty good, might have to get at you, once I'm on my laptop.
    PM Me | VM Me | Rules

    MARGHERITA

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Margherita For This Useful Post:

    Nitehawk772 (08-22-2011)

  5. #4
    Nitehawk772's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Downtown.
    Posts
    5,284
    Reputation
    111
    Thanks
    636
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by ISethy View Post
    where you pull that from



    When I get in the mood, I can rap really well. Other times, I can't rap worth shit.

  6. #5
    iGaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,298
    Reputation
    177
    Thanks
    247
    Dope .
    Syndicate Project Mod Team Leader


    My Family


    Wife - aeronyx
    Son - aeronyxjr.
    Adopted Son - Nitehawk772

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to iGaz For This Useful Post:

    Nitehawk772 (08-22-2011)

  8. #6
    Flexus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    169
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Sad
    Shit
    Last edited by Flexus; 08-22-2011 at 08:09 PM.

  9. #7
    Nitehawk772's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Downtown.
    Posts
    5,284
    Reputation
    111
    Thanks
    636
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Flexus View Post
    Okay...

  10. #8
    Dracconus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    1,073
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    437
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitehawk772 View Post
    Yea nigga, I'm swagalicious. My rhymes are pretty vicious, Surrounded in riches, Not to mention all of the bitches, Don't you dare call me generic. You'd have to barbaric. Possibly hysteric, Bitch I'm practically a cleric, The cleric of rap. And once your in my trap, It's like a spiders web, There ain't no gettin' outta that. You think you might beat me? Bro, Spit a verse. Let me assrape you and quench my fucking thirst. You may need a second, But I'll kill you unrehearsed. When it comes to rap, I'm right up there in first. Now that you understand, I can end this shit. If you think you can spit any better, Bitch be my guest.

    Man that shit's Wak, lemme bring it back, to the real system that had the slack.
    Swagger richer than nicole, lemme stick it in the hole, that's dispensing the music to your head.
    Don't bother cuz you're dead, the basic points is in this thread, that my rhymes make yours puke, cuz they're weak, don't' be so meek, don't bother, it's harder to admit this is defeat.
    BTW, I'm white

  11. #9
    Nitehawk772's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Downtown.
    Posts
    5,284
    Reputation
    111
    Thanks
    636
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Flexus View Post
    Shit
    Come at me nigga.


    Quote Originally Posted by dracconus View Post
    Man that shit's Wak, lemme bring it back, to the real system that had the slack.
    Swagger richer than nicole, lemme stick it in the hole, that's dispensing the music to your head.
    Don't bother cuz you're dead, the basic points is in this thread, that my rhymes make yours puke, cuz they're weak, don't' be so meek, don't bother, it's harder to admit this is defeat.
    BTW, I'm white
    Man, I already said this before, But I'm swagalicious bitches, I got the money and the whores. Come at me. And nigga, And your donefor. Damn man, I'm kickin' lyrics galore! I don't understand, What your trying to imply, But everyone else round here, Thinks I'm pretty fly. Think you can beat me? Yeah, You can definately try. Cause I'm the top nigga round here, No motherfuckin' lie bitch.
    Last edited by Nitehawk772; 08-23-2011 at 09:49 AM.

  12. #10
    Boombox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your heart. <3
    Posts
    16,688
    Reputation
    3114
    Thanks
    3,560
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    That was terrible.

  13. #11
    Dracconus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    1,073
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    437
    My Mood
    Tired
    It's funny that you say bitch cuz you're rappin like a twat. Do the the world a favor and realize you're not, the swaggalicious motherfucker that you really think you are. Thinking that you can beat me flowing is proving your unknowing, It's uncanny, your ability to suck like this, man your rapping sounds like shit.

  14. #12
    Nitehawk772's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Downtown.
    Posts
    5,284
    Reputation
    111
    Thanks
    636
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by dracconus View Post
    It's funny that you say bitch cuz you're rappin like a twat. Do the the world a favor and realize you're not, the swaggalicious motherfucker that you really think you are. Thinking that you can beat me flowing is proving your unknowing, It's uncanny, your ability to suck like this, man your rapping sounds like shit.

    Welcome to the college of rap, I'll be your instructor today. First of all, Your raps suck, And your gonna get laid. Fuck yeah bitch, I'm spreading the hate. After this, You'll be dead. Your funeral is underway Dude, Why you acting like your so cool? I'll send your ass right back to fuckin' grade school. I'll rape you, You bitch ass tool. Cause round here, I'm number 1, I make the rules.


    Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
    That was terrible.
    Fuck you nigga.

  15. #13
    Dracconus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    1,073
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    437
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitehawk772 View Post



    Welcome to the college of rap, I'll be your instructor today. First of all, Your raps suck, And your gonna get laid. Fuck yeah bitch, I'm spreading the hate. After this, You'll be dead. Your funeral is underway Dude, Why you acting like your so cool? I'll send your ass right back to fuckin' grade school. I'll rape you, You bitch ass tool. Cause round here, I'm number 1, I make the rules.




    Fuck you nigga.
    If you made the rules you'd know, that rules are made just to be broken,
    Kinda like your bitch ass raps, except those are what I'm smokin'.
    Like an ace that's in my sleeve, you're face is hidden from the game
    because it's what I'm utilizing, just so I can make my name
    well established in this thread,
    so don't breathe keep giving head
    to the faggot ass rhymes
    that you aren't taking the time
    to spit our right,
    you're like a bird that has no flight
    you're worthless, so go ahead, let me disperse this
    into a realm which hath no fear
    you're the only bitch that I see here
    so stop trying to make your stand
    when you've got no legs my man.
    because you're falling like a flower
    underneath my foot of power
    let me kick it one more time
    I'm the master of this rhyme.

  16. #14
    HiddenoO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anchorage, AK
    Posts
    840
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitehawk772 View Post



    Welcome to the college of rap, I'll be your instructor today. First of all, Your raps suck, And your gonna get laid. Fuck yeah bitch, I'm spreading the hate. After this, You'll be dead. Your funeral is underway Dude, Why you acting like your so cool? I'll send your ass right back to fuckin' grade school. I'll rape you, You bitch ass tool. Cause round here, I'm number 1, I make the rules.




    Fuck you nigga.

    Lol'd

    Check the game's apparel
    Tappin' needles for my heroin'
    I'm coming action packed like Pacino and Rob De Niro man
    You know what's funny, something i don't understand
    Your shitty lacking rhymes, can't read em right if they were in your hand
    Reading silly metaphors scratched into your school desk
    Stick to writing fairy-tales, while i uncover what is next
    It's the strep, throat, boy your better off jumping with a step
    Lets play a game, something i can do, call it best

    Look, my name is nitehawk and i think that i'm the sickest
    Writing choppy lines from some shit i never witnessed
    So get this, you can suffer from a venereal sickness
    I bury you with the Blair Witch cause i murder that bitch trick
    And as you realize you never could spit, you sick kid
    You wakeup and think, damn i just got my ass kicked.

  17. #15
    Dracconus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    1,073
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    437
    My Mood
    Tired
    haha, bout time someone else schooled this fool too.
    It's all good, I've already got my next response waiting on his whack ass "cum-back"

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. All you QQing Noobs (a must read)
    By paul21 in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-07-2011, 06:46 AM
  2. For All You 2012 Freaks. Read and Cry.
    By Paroxysm in forum General
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 08-18-2009, 09:12 PM
  3. All You Need To Hack V.36
    By -[standoff]- in forum MapleStory Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-10-2007, 08:35 AM
  4. Going to sleep gn spam all you want enjoy the freedom
    By SATANICAT in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-14-2006, 03:37 PM
  5. For all you haters.
    By Mikoll in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-11-2006, 10:26 PM