Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 40
  1. #16
    Keroaplt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,846
    Reputation
    150
    Thanks
    360
    My Mood
    Bored
    People think he drew it
    Nitehawk
    visual appeal is one thing and complexity is another it has neither it's both easy to make and doesn't look that appealing

  2. #17
    Assalamu alaikum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    1,091
    Reputation
    148
    Thanks
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitehawk772 View Post
    I never understood why you guys in the GFX Section always said these awesome Photoshops looked like shit... Personally, I think your all just perfectionists, And I believe that picture by Kory is amazing.
    That isn't art though..
    and for that dude to even call that a manipulation is kinda lolz..
    He blurred the shit out of the bg..wow hell of a manipulation.
    Also, there are people here that draw and paint, myself included
    and though we aren't pro or anything,
    we can still consider ourselves artists because we continuously thrive to produce new work..
    That is more than can be said for that kid who blurred something and threw a fractal on a premade piece of art.

  3. #18
    Nitehawk772's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Downtown.
    Posts
    5,284
    Reputation
    111
    Thanks
    636
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Keroaplt View Post
    People think he drew it
    Nitehawk
    visual appeal is one thing and complexity is another it has neither it's both easy to make and doesn't look that appealing
    I think it looks awesome.


    Quote Originally Posted by Not Bawls View Post
    That isn't art though..
    and for that dude to even call that a manipulation is kinda lolz..
    He blurred the shit out of the bg..wow hell of a manipulation.
    Also, there are people here that draw and paint, myself included
    and though we aren't pro or anything,
    we can still consider ourselves artists because we continuously thrive to produce new work..
    That is more than can be said for that kid who blurred something and threw a fractal on a premade piece of art.
    I never said it was art, I said it was amazing.

  4. #19
    Liz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Podromos
    Posts
    31,825
    Reputation
    4205
    Thanks
    18,465
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    From a work put in standpoint, its shit, from a aesthetic view point its not bad, I wouldn't go as far as to say "amazing" but it is pretty.

    I don't know the kid did right by giving credits and what not, but people will like what they like. Personally This isn't a manipulation to me, but more of an enhancement.


    Click Here to Become a MPGH Premium Member by Donating $25 or More.

    If anyone claims to be me via MSN/Skype/Email or any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
     
    Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

  5. #20
    Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,924
    Reputation
    411
    Thanks
    998
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    Personally This isn't a manipulation to me, but more of an enhancement.
    Classic dA medium confusion. 80% of people don't know what the hell they're submitting.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ryan For This Useful Post:

    Nexulous (08-31-2011)

  7. #21
    Nitehawk772's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Downtown.
    Posts
    5,284
    Reputation
    111
    Thanks
    636
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I thought it was awesome, But then again, I honestly, Know nothing about GFX. I think just about everything shown here is awesome, So,

  8. #22
    Scrcrw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    8,229
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    808
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitehawk772 View Post
    I never understood why you guys in the GFX Section always said these awesome Photoshops looked like shit... Personally, I think your all just perfectionists, And I believe that picture by Kory is amazing.
    and that is your personal opinion.
    however most of the top guys here know a lot about art, and what is properly aesthetically pleasing.
    to speak in gfx terms to make it simple, a low mod piece is aesthetically pleasing, but its not the best
    inter stuff is like wow
    semi stuff is like dayum
    pro stuff is like sorry i gotta wipe the jizz off my screen


    Shifty sexy shit


  9. #23
    Atrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my Deja-vu
    Posts
    2,749
    Reputation
    178
    Thanks
    163
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitehawk772 View Post
    I thought it was awesome, But then again, I honestly, Know nothing about GFX. I think just about everything shown here is awesome, So,
    it looks cute, but did you even take a look at the original? even i can do shit like that, so its nothing impressing.



  10. #24
    sllyther1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    93
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    In Love
    Well, coming from my point of view, don't worry about page views. :0 When you create art you yourself truly appreciate, others will look at it, stop, and think. They may get views because their topic matter is popular, but that doesn't represent their artistic ability. I mean, you know naked women attract views. Bleach, naruto, fan art attracts views. but what really inspire and emotionally hold people are the artworks that are well made, that show the artist's devotion to the subject matter. That, that is when one can truly be proud of themselves.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to sllyther1 For This Useful Post:

    Doc (08-31-2011)

  12. #25
    derkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Don't worry about it
    Posts
    8,292
    Reputation
    255
    Thanks
    390
    My Mood
    Cool
    There was a comment where he pretty said he didn't do shit to the original and doesn't really deserve the views. At least he's honest


  13. #26
    Shame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA is where its at
    Posts
    1,669
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    89
    My Mood
    Bashful
    it looks amazing, maybe because i have no experience with ps or whatever, but nonetheless, its nice enough for my background.
    I don't say much, but THANK ME if I helped


  14. #27
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,067
    You guys are critical because you're used to putting in the hard work to make an amazing image. The thing is, you need to remember that amazing artwork isn't always what you put in, but what it is you have originally, and bring it back to the basics.

    The image looks nice. It's not fantastic, it doesn't suck for a quick job. What the guy did right was that he made the image easy to look at. That's it, that image is easy to look at and doesn't require much thinking. Welcome to that guys demographic, dumbasses(speaking about his demographic not you all).

  15. #28
    Matt backup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    You guys are critical because you're used to putting in the hard work to make an amazing image. The thing is, you need to remember that amazing artwork isn't always what you put in, but what it is you have originally, and bring it back to the basics.

    The image looks nice. It's not fantastic, it doesn't suck for a quick job. What the guy did right was that he made the image easy to look at. That's it, that image is easy to look at and doesn't require much thinking. Welcome to that guys demographic, dumbasses(speaking about his demographic not you all).
    With massive errors.

  16. #29
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,569
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,340
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    You guys are critical because you're used to putting in the hard work to make an amazing image. The thing is, you need to remember that amazing artwork isn't always what you put in, but what it is you have originally, and bring it back to the basics.

    The image looks nice. It's not fantastic, it doesn't suck for a quick job. What the guy did right was that he made the image easy to look at. That's it, that image is easy to look at and doesn't require much thinking. Welcome to that guys demographic, dumbasses(speaking about his demographic not you all).
    To me it looks worse than the original

  17. #30
    Nexulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in dbb's vagina.
    Posts
    4,047
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    218
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    You guys are critical because you're used to putting in the hard work to make an amazing image. The thing is, you need to remember that amazing artwork isn't always what you put in, but what it is you have originally, and bring it back to the basics.

    The image looks nice. It's not fantastic, it doesn't suck for a quick job. What the guy did right was that he made the image easy to look at. That's it, that image is easy to look at and doesn't require much thinking. Welcome to that guys demographic, dumbasses(speaking about his demographic not you all).

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Nexulous For This Useful Post:

    ARHQA$Y$YW4AYG4y (09-08-2011)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Real Shit, Don't fucked me up.
    By HosteD in forum General
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 10-09-2010, 09:58 AM
  2. WE FUCKING GET IT
    By Corndog in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-24-2009, 11:38 PM
  3. DON'T FUCKING DO IT
    By Gourav2122 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-12-2009, 11:07 PM
  4. Don't fuck with me Youtube, aha.
    By Obey in forum General
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 07-16-2009, 03:46 PM
  5. Don't fuck with my numbers.
    By Someguytwo in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-20-2008, 09:21 PM