Thread: 9 minutes.

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Elderfear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    418
    Reputation
    107
    Thanks
    26

    9 minutes.


  2. #2
    Methodical-Beast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Woahh that's so cool! I wish I could draw that good. D:

  3. #3
    Elderfear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    418
    Reputation
    107
    Thanks
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodical-Beast View Post
    Woahh that's so cool! I wish I could draw that good. D:
    lulz, just draw and you will be able to

  4. #4
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    9,802
    Reputation
    442
    Thanks
    660
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Good, yet needs several improvements: re-shape the head, redefine hair, new nose....
    GJ either way, keep improving.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  5. #5
    Elderfear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    418
    Reputation
    107
    Thanks
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4evere View Post
    Good, yet needs several improvements: re-shape the head, redefine hair, new nose....
    GJ either way, keep improving.
    nose is fine, hair and shape can be improved, i know.

    well, it was done in 9 minutes .-.

  6. #6
    Kuro Tenshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Playing Eroges/DigiArt sculpting (No ... At internship)
    Posts
    3,635
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    746
    My Mood
    Blah
    eyes and nose are fine and in a decent position, the mouth should have been turned 8degrees clockwise, Facial outlines are abit to wide *( to help start closer to the eyes since the cheek should make a curve that comes from the mouth and towards the eyes... ill redraw this in a bit when i get home how Elderfear ment it to be.

    Work on the hair as the last part, u still forget the width thats required on the top rather then below...

    (may sound critic and i said id C'nC u but its actually great for that ammount of time... i useally use guidelines i draw for basic thoughts.

    I also will post my last 2 designs 1 with a youtube video on how i draw. and 2nd based on a image i used since my clan mate requested a BG for his PC.
    DigiDrawing|+ ( (Elfen Archer) )
    Link:
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/148-showro...en-archer.html


    @ Anime Section,Otaku/weeabo (orz.) @Graphics Section, Novice DigiArtist


    neuest gift from Yura~Chan:
    http://bakyurayuu.deviantart.com/#/d372taw
    2nd Place MOTM#9 Theme: CharMods - Combat Arms [No - Thanks] button
    come on you know that don't want to push that ordinary button

  7. #7
    Elderfear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    418
    Reputation
    107
    Thanks
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuro Tenshi View Post
    eyes and nose are fine and in a decent position, the mouth should have been turned 8degrees clockwise, Facial outlines are abit to wide *( to help start closer to the eyes since the cheek should make a curve that comes from the mouth and towards the eyes... ill redraw this in a bit when i get home how Elderfear ment it to be.

    Work on the hair as the last part, u still forget the width thats required on the top rather then below...

    (may sound critic and i said id C'nC u but its actually great for that ammount of time... i useally use guidelines i draw for basic thoughts.

    I also will post my last 2 designs 1 with a youtube video on how i draw. and 2nd based on a image i used since my clan mate requested a BG for his PC.
    you for the awesome CnC

  8. #8
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    9,802
    Reputation
    442
    Thanks
    660
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Elderfear View Post
    you for the awesome CnC
    No problem dude
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  9. #9
    Elderfear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    418
    Reputation
    107
    Thanks
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4evere View Post


    No problem dude
    not you .

  10. #10
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    9,802
    Reputation
    442
    Thanks
    660
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Elderfear View Post
    not you .
    I know

    BTW: Want some pie? I made one:
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...apple-pie.html

    My fisrt Pie!
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



Similar Threads

  1. Basic MPGH trainer (Up for 30 Minutes)
    By scooby107 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-01-2007, 01:17 AM
  2. [REL] Scope Trainer V1.0 -- 30 minutes
    By sidnietje in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-16-2007, 08:56 AM
  3. Banned for 1440 minutes... (help!)
    By Blondenut1 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-12-2007, 02:59 PM
  4. Learn the World in 2 minutes!
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-24-2006, 06:33 PM
  5. T-Minus 40 Minutes
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-04-2006, 12:08 PM