Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 86
  1. #16
    Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    33,754
    Reputation
    3155
    Thanks
    7,896
    It somewhat started in this thread here.
    Well, at least Doc has stepped forward.
    Trolling + Flaming + Other reasons = The reason why the old GFX Team fell apart.



    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012
    Moderator since 08•08•2012
    Global Moderator since 10•06•2012
    Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014


    [ • ] [ • ] [ • ] [ • ][ • ]


  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hero For This Useful Post:

    Doc (09-22-2011)

  3. #17
    Keroaplt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,846
    Reputation
    150
    Thanks
    360
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxter View Post
    Your kind of pushing it by joining in, I just said I was done replying to him.
    You're still responding.
    Matt you know what you gotta do about new fags?
    Stop trolling them and stop getting your ego in the way of your logic you want to reply to some guy that's flaming report the post thats why theres a button for it dont try to get back at that person even though you're the youngest person in the section besides me yet i know youre mature enough to handle a bit of flaming from some of these members

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Keroaplt For This Useful Post:

    Lucianberg (10-01-2011)

  5. #18
    Matt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The GFX section
    Posts
    3,966
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    423
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Keroaplt View Post
    You're still responding.
    Matt you know what you gotta do about new fags?
    Stop trolling them and stop getting your ego in the way of your logic you want to reply to some guy that's flaming report the post thats why theres a button for it dont try to get back at that person even though you're the youngest person in the section besides me yet i know youre mature enough to handle a bit of flaming from some of these members
    Never get trolling or my ego in the way of my logic, I just find that my methods of working work better, see how fecher turned out? Better than he was before, a flaming topaz whore. Still, it should still work.
    Quote Originally Posted by ViciousArt
    And I've been doing photoshop work for a very long time, and I've never heard of BLANE.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Matt For This Useful Post:

    Lucianberg (10-01-2011)

  7. #19
    Roxter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    305
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Keroaplt View Post
    You're still responding.
    Matt you know what you gotta do about new fags?
    Stop trolling them and stop getting your ego in the way of your logic you want to reply to some guy that's flaming report the post thats why theres a button for it dont try to get back at that person even though you're the youngest person in the section besides me yet i know youre mature enough to handle a bit of flaming from some of these members
    -To valid questions and formalities. Sorry for making my new first impression look like a dick.

  8. #20
    fecher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    742
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    51
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxter View Post
    Thanks... The signature is old as *uck.
    One of my more recent ones would be this:

    Its the first one I started putting my emblem on. (bottom right)
    Lol thats cute, im taking a break, everything i make right now i think looks like shit.. and this site doesn't help at all, i mean Matt/Eth/Kero and all them help me alot, but some of the comments i get i just cant take anymore, so im takn a break

  9. #21
    Keroaplt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,846
    Reputation
    150
    Thanks
    360
    My Mood
    Bored
    That's always something that people do periodically take a break then go back at it, its pretty normal.

  10. #22
    Roxter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    305
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by fecher View Post
    Lol thats cute, im taking a break, everything i make right now i think looks like shit.. and this site doesn't help at all, i mean Matt/Eth/Kero and all them help me alot, but some of the comments i get i just cant take anymore, so im takn a break
    Well I can accept that as I did the same thing, but don't fall because of people's comments. If you see a comment you dislike or feel you don't agree with just state, I disagree, reason for disagreeing, thanks for the advice. If it's just a mindless insult, ignore it. I like your work but it's like mine before I learned about clarity, your signatures are amazing, but clustered. You can always try to go into another style of art if you dislike what your making in the current, for instance, digital painting. This is a moderately recent painting of mine that took about 7 hours (its resized (smaller)) . It's pretty big without the resize.
    Last edited by Roxter; 09-22-2011 at 08:18 PM.

  11. #23
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I don't mind the harsh CnC, but if they don't like it just tell them you mean no harm by it rather than flaming at them.

    Seems simple enough to me.

  12. #24
    Ahmad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Beaverton, Oregon
    Posts
    5,718
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    1,467
    My Mood
    Cool
    Well im new to this section, so

  13. #25
    Matt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The GFX section
    Posts
    3,966
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    423
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    I don't mind the harsh CnC, but if they don't like it just tell them you mean no harm by it rather than flaming at them.

    Seems simple enough to me.
    I don't sugarcoat my CnC, what shall I do when they start ignoring every piece of CnC and cursing everyone out? Shall I:
    A: Use logic to win the argument
    B: Report the post
    C: Leave
    Quote Originally Posted by ViciousArt
    And I've been doing photoshop work for a very long time, and I've never heard of BLANE.

  14. #26
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post


    I don't sugarcoat my CnC, what shall I do when they start ignoring every piece of CnC and cursing everyone out? Shall I:
    A: Use logic to win the argument
    B: Report the post
    C: Leave
    B

    Most people don't even know what logic is so why bother most of the time If need be explain yourself, just don't fuel them. They aren't worth it.

  15. #27
    fecher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    742
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    51
    My Mood
    Blah
    Im just tired of being attacked is all, these 2 people i don't even know just start trolln me on here.. like wtf, i get sick of it. and no one ever backs me up really so im left defending myself most of the time, its just tireing and it makes me feel like shit pretty much,

    im just being real.

  16. #28
    Matt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The GFX section
    Posts
    3,966
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    423
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by fecher View Post
    Im just tired of being attacked is all, these 2 people i don't even know just start trolln me on here.. like wtf, i get sick of it. and no one ever backs me up really so im left defending myself most of the time, its just tireing and it makes me feel like shit pretty much,

    im just being real.
    Scrcrw is just like that; laugh it up, he's funny
    Quote Originally Posted by ViciousArt
    And I've been doing photoshop work for a very long time, and I've never heard of BLANE.

  17. #29
    Keroaplt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,846
    Reputation
    150
    Thanks
    360
    My Mood
    Bored
    See that's the problem
    Every flame war in the showroom stems from the quality of someones work; someone says something bad about something then the original maker of the work replies aggressively and it goes from there.
    I don't understand why people seem to think that they have to please everyone, I get that its a human quality but its not possible to please everyone. And you should take no offense when someone says your work is bad and you need to work on some aspects of it, but what sometimes justifies it is when someone blatantly insults the level of skill in someones work and thats when its harder to not take offense but under any circumstances i feel like there is still no reason to discuss the issue at any extent and that the situation should just be dropped and the comment should be ignored

  18. #30
    Matt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The GFX section
    Posts
    3,966
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    423
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Keroaplt View Post
    See that's the problem
    Every flame war in the showroom stems from the quality of someones work; someone says something bad about something then the original maker of the work replies aggressively and it goes from there.
    I don't understand why people seem to think that they have to please everyone, I get that its a human quality but its not possible to please everyone. And you should take no offense when someone says your work is bad and you need to work on some aspects of it, but what sometimes justifies it is when someone blatantly insults the level of skill in someones work and thats when its harder to not take offense but under any circumstances i feel like there is still no reason to discuss the issue at any extent and that the situation should just be dropped and the comment should be ignored
    I just point out flaws without pointing out the good aspects; I find pointing out good aspects doesn't help whatsoever.
    Quote Originally Posted by ViciousArt
    And I've been doing photoshop work for a very long time, and I've never heard of BLANE.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Troll no more
    By Scrcrw in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 06-25-2011, 02:21 AM
  2. 24/7 Never More Trolling.
    By Wyo in forum General
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-02-2010, 08:11 AM
  3. Gunz Starter Hack Pack & More Hacks
    By ___saman___ in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 01-25-2009, 05:25 PM
  4. [WARNING] there are trolls on MPGH
    By Kyojiro in forum General
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 01-27-2006, 08:02 PM
  5. Two more weapons in Warrock
    By Zededarian in forum Game Hacking Tutorials
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-04-2006, 02:54 PM