Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 51
  1. #31
    Matt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The GFX section
    Posts
    3,966
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    423
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    When you are highly regarded and personal friends with a lot of people who are regularly featured in art groups, interviews, regular DDs, then yeah you're pretty well known.
    Make something with size of 400x150 bro, or I can't put you in the poll
    Quote Originally Posted by ViciousArt
    And I've been doing photoshop work for a very long time, and I've never heard of BLANE.

  2. #32
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by ViciousArt,Oct 18 2011 04:49pm
    Quote Originally Posted by drsynyster,Oct 18 2011 02:44am
    Quote Originally Posted by ViciousArt,Oct 18 2011 04:24pm
    Quote Originally Posted by drsynyster,Oct 18 2011 02:18am
    Chaotic/distracting all the same in my books. If there is something in a piece that is distracting, then it's chaotic. Whilst BLANE is not the absolute best of everything, he is the master of text and c4d composition. And if you've never heard of BLANE then perhaps you should venture beyond d2jsp. Perhaps if you did this you would learn a thing or 2 about sigmaking in general. Also could you define "I've been doing photoshop work for a very long time" because I've been doing photoshop on and off for 3 years, and I knew about BLANE after 4 months.

    Here is a link to his old tagwall from 2008.

    BLANE ID NEW by ~VelsingDesigns on deviantART

    Here are some of his more recent pieces.









    I fortunately had to pleasure to collab with him on this one



    Dude... can you read?
    I'll caps it for you...

    I NEVER SAID HIS SHIT WAS CHAOTIC!
    you're being misinformed.
    The entire bullshit started because I stated that fancy texts/fonts can be distracting from the focal.
    Then your little friend posted a few sigs to "prove me wrong" and in every one of his examples, the "fancy" text/font was distracting to me.
    It was the first thing my eyes went to.
    You don't have all the facts, you're talking about the wrong thing, and you don't even know what the entire argument was about.
    So kindly take your two cents and go buy yourself something nice.

    Oh, and I've been doing photoshop work on and off for about 9 years, never heard of BLANE. And I've been plenty outside of d2jsp. Just started posting here, thanks.
    Okay, when I say "Chaotic/distracting all the same in my books" then obviously I mustn't be talking about how you find it distracting at all. I have read every post in that thread. I quote BLANES work because you think that his text is distracting. I thought perhaps it was merely the examples shown that you found distracting. Perhaps if I show you some other work you may see how text can be a nice supplement to a piece. But alas, you're merely trying to degrade what could've been a hearty exchange of opinions into nothing more than a pitiful argument. Also 9 years? I find that hard to believe. You're level of sigmaking is that of a beginner. If you are in fact a beginner you should have no shame in it, rather than try to hide behind how many years of experience you've had. If you haven't heard of BLANE, mks, pochy, lian, PAIN, till0s then you having been going to the right forums.

    Also if you're interested in what kind of signatures I've made in the past.











    If you are simply going to flame, then please do refrain from replying. If you do not want my "2 cents" then why bother replying?

    I'm not flaming...
    Honestly, are you special? I'm just wondering...

    You come into an argument knowing no information, and yet you think you have something to say? Absolutely not.
    Get all your information correct before you jump in on something.
    Also, but the fuck out. It's not your argument, so mind your business.

    And stop bringing another artist into an argument they have nothing to do with. Reference your own shit when making an argument, not another artists work.

    And finally good bye, stop pm'ing me.
    I replied with some bullshit, which for some reason I can't find my sent messages and I don't remember what i said.

    He came back with this.


    Quote Originally Posted by ViciousArt,Oct 18 2011 05:34pm
    Still waiting for you to reference your own stuff...
    And you have your information incorrect.

    I'd love to see some .psd's.
    Should I call you BLANE or what?

    And you thought I'd let your idiot friend trick me into letting you into our battle? Wow, you must trick all the little kiddies around with your good graphics.
    lmao. sneaky sneaky.

    He actually full legit thinks I'm BLANE now.


    @Matt he doesn't want me to join in.

  3. #33
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Stressed
    again, can someone pm me the forum or site, i really wanna join in on this fun lol


  4. #34
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    That forum is such a piece of fuck, that it's been 3 hours and I still haven't gotten a confirmation email for the registration. That and the fact that all the kids there hold themselves in high regard..
    lolz 9 years
    Last edited by Ethereal; 10-19-2011 at 12:00 AM.

  5. #35
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Here is another little tit bit.

    Quote Originally Posted by drsynyster
    Quote Originally Posted by ViciousArt,Oct 19 2011 02:50pm
    Quote Originally Posted by drsynyster,Oct 19 2011 12:42am
    Quote Originally Posted by ViciousArt,Oct 18 2011 05:34pm
    Still waiting for you to reference your own stuff...
    And you have your information incorrect.

    I'd love to see some .psd's.
    Should I call you BLANE or what?

    And you thought I'd let your idiot friend trick me into letting you into our battle? Wow, you must trick all the little kiddies around with your good graphics.
    lmao. sneaky sneaky.
    I'll quote my previous message. You seem to be incapable of reading properly.

    "Also if you're interested in what kind of signatures I've made in the past.









    "

    That is my own stuff. You can call me be my username DrSynyster, that is what I'm known as on Planet Renders when I was active and battling.
    Lmao. Dude, you're still dwelling on this? I don't give two cents about to or your work.
    And you were popular on planet renders bro, you're nothing special.
    Look at what you sent me. "Still waiting for you to reference your own stuff...", "I'd love to see some .psd's.", "Should I call you BLANE or what?", all of these clauses are inquisitive in nature, and you're trying to say I'm dwelling on this? I am merely responding to your messages, if I were to leave you be, your megalomaniac tendencies will cause you to think you are more powerful because you had the last say, or that you actually won some sort of argument. You claim to be doing this on and off for 9 years, so I'll assume if that statement is correct then you are of mature age, yet you have the mental aptitude of a 10 year old. I'm not dwelling on anything, I am merely replying to your messages in a fashion which should cause us to come to a mutual and satisfactory agreement. Yet you refrain from doing so, thus I'm compelled to keep replying.
    The site isn't really trollworthy, and the majority of them are kool, like Xandriia is a cool chick, see met my response with gratitude and slight sarcasm which is cool in my books. Just that one faggot.

  6. #36
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post
    again, can someone pm me the forum or site, i really wanna join in on this fun lol

    No please get out. Big boys are talking.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

    Paradox (10-19-2011)

  8. #37
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    That forum is such a piece of fuck, that it's been 3 hours and I still haven't gotten a confirmation email for the registration. That and the fact that all the kids there hold themselves in high regard..
    lolz 9 years
    Resend confirmation email. It didnt send me one either until I clicked resend.

  9. #38
    Matt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The GFX section
    Posts
    3,966
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    423
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    Resend confirmation email. It didnt send me one either until I clicked resend.
    Make somethin' anyways bro, I'm the one posting it so...
    Quote Originally Posted by ViciousArt
    And I've been doing photoshop work for a very long time, and I've never heard of BLANE.

  10. #39
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post


    Make somethin' anyways bro, I'm the one posting it so...
    Lol okay then, I'll whip up something. But I might not get it down till tomorrow.

  11. #40
    The Philosopher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH marked this information as highly classified
    Posts
    319
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    What the fuck are you guys spamming about?
    Fuck you oldphags, I can never understand shit cuz' you always talk '09 style.

  12. #41
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Philosopher View Post
    What the fuck are you guys spamming about?
    Fuck you oldphags, I can never understand shit cuz' you always talk '09 style.
    Basically, Matt posted in a foreign forum (in no direct relation to MPGH nor game hacking in general), created some serious derpage from some guy called VicousArt, I try and settle things maturely, he fails to comprehend and fails miserably. Xandriia doesn't like BLANEs style as its overdone, although I'm sure she appreciates the talent as with the Odin guy, so I don't see any major downage coming from anywhere but VicousArt's butt.

  13. #42
    Title removed. Pornographic url. Will result in a ban in the future.
    Donator
    Paradox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Perth :)
    Posts
    5,071
    Reputation
    204
    Thanks
    663
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    o o o o
    gime the link please

    i can troll IM TROLL MASTER

  14. #43
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    o o o o
    gime the link please

    i can troll IM TROLL MASTER
    Nahhh if we get too many people joining they'll get annoyed. I like these people

    Someone go find some other victim to troll.

  15. #44
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    Nahhh if we get too many people joining they'll get annoyed. I like these people

    Someone go find some other victim to troll.
    Forum too ugly for me. DO NOT WANT

  16. #45
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    Forum too ugly for me. DO NOT WANT
    Yeah it's a fucking chore to navigate.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. MUST SEE THIS AWESOME VIDEO LOL!
    By death9191 in forum America's Army 3 Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-03-2009, 09:50 PM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-07-2009, 01:08 PM
  3. MUST SEE THIS AWESOME VIDEO LOL!
    By death9191 in forum Battlefield Heroes Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-07-2009, 03:30 AM
  4. Does this make you LOL ?
    By Diisasta in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-11-2009, 07:28 PM
  5. This made me LOL
    By dr1nkm1lk in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-05-2009, 02:13 PM