Thread: Nojoke but

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
  1. #1
    Title removed. Pornographic url. Will result in a ban in the future.
    Donator
    Paradox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Perth :)
    Posts
    5,071
    Reputation
    204
    Thanks
    663
    My Mood
    Cheeky

    Nojoke but

    I think this section.. Needs a "boost" Its really boringggggggggggg

    Needs more comps. Needs more trolling. Needs more newbzz

    Whos willing to give up UGC codes for prizez jkz

    It's so inactive... And i know i shouldn't ask this but....WHERE THE FUK IS THE FUKING GFX TEAM?

  2. #2
    Cynic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bed
    Posts
    2,039
    Reputation
    62
    Thanks
    246
    There isn't one?



  3. #3
    Matt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The GFX section
    Posts
    3,966
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    423
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    I think this section.. Needs a "boost" Its really boringggggggggggg

    Needs more comps. Needs more trolling. Needs more newbzz

    Whos willing to give up UGC codes for prizez jkz

    It's so inactive... And i know i shouldn't ask this but....WHERE THE FUK IS THE FUKING GFX TEAM?
    You aren't new here, the fuck are you whining for.
    Quote Originally Posted by ViciousArt
    And I've been doing photoshop work for a very long time, and I've never heard of BLANE.

  4. #4
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,335
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I'm kinda happy with how it is. It's slow but at least it's not giving anyone a headache like it used to. Like I've said countless times, if anyone wants to do a tourny then do one. No need to complain about not having any competitions when you're fully capable of holding one.

    As GFX, they'll be chosen when Dave sees a need for em. Right now there is no need.

  5. #5
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    I'm kinda happy with how it is. It's slow but at least it's not giving anyone a headache like it used to. Like I've said countless times, if anyone wants to do a tourny then do one. No need to complain about not having any competitions when you're fully capable of holding one.

    As GFX, they'll be chosen when Dave sees a need for em. Right now there is no need.

    Every time we try to do a tourney it pretty much fails hard..

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

    Mauled (10-23-2011)

  7. #6
    Matt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The GFX section
    Posts
    3,966
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    423
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post



    Every time we try to do a tourney it pretty much fails hard..
    No one can contribute enough time, and the ones who can, well we only have a few of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by ViciousArt
    And I've been doing photoshop work for a very long time, and I've never heard of BLANE.

  8. #7
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,335
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post



    Every time we try to do a tourney it pretty much fails hard..
    Coz no one wants to enter, not the makers fault though You can advertise tournaments in other sections to get more participants and such, much like SOTW.

  9. #8
    Keroaplt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,846
    Reputation
    150
    Thanks
    360
    My Mood
    Bored
    Ethereal's tourney succeeded kinda scr's tournament failed he just kinda gave up on it himself i dont really remember many other tournaments but yeah anyone complaining isn't really doing anything they are fully capable of doing
    Also youve been here long enough to see how this section is

  10. #9
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Keroaplt View Post
    Ethereal's tourney succeeded kinda scr's tournament failed he just kinda gave up on it himself i dont really remember many other tournaments but yeah anyone complaining isn't really doing anything they are fully capable of doing
    Also youve been here long enough to see how this section is
    Scary thing about my tourney though, was that I offered a decent amount of dough for prizes,
    and the turn out was still pretty shitty..
    What did we have..like 5 or 6 entries?

  11. #10
    Keroaplt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,846
    Reputation
    150
    Thanks
    360
    My Mood
    Bored

  12. #11
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    hmm..I guess it wasn't thaaaat bad.

  13. #12
    Scrcrw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    8,229
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    808
    My Mood
    Angelic
    back when i first made the team, all those years ago
    shayne and i ran a reasonably successful tourny, except that was during the second glory days


    Shifty sexy shit


  14. #13
    Arimu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    737
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    28
    My Mood
    Amazed
    this section is dying, most definitely...

    Contact me at: mpgh.swag@hotmail.co.uk
    Read These Before You Post
    If You Need Me to Make You a Sig VM me. You must have at Least 2500 Posts, or be a Reputable Member
    Gifts
    [Paradox]



  15. #14
    Matt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The GFX section
    Posts
    3,966
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    423
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Arimu View Post
    this section is dying, most definitely...
    No shit sherlock.
    Quote Originally Posted by ViciousArt
    And I've been doing photoshop work for a very long time, and I've never heard of BLANE.

  16. #15
    Mauled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,430
    Reputation
    212
    Thanks
    196
    My Mood
    Amazed
    section neeeds more trolling !!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-03-2006, 12:08 PM
  2. lol i dont have the guts but i dare you too...
    By jeremywilms in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-11-2006, 11:12 PM
  3. hey im not a hacker but can some1 plz help me
    By CrUsHa in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-20-2006, 01:58 AM
  4. my sig is done but i need some help
    By A7X Oblivian in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-21-2006, 01:24 AM