Thread: hello

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 35
  1. #1
    DB_Odin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    49
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Amused

    hello

    I'm new here
    So whats the ritual? flame in?
    I don't think I would feel at home without a proper page of insults.

    uhm Gallery in the gallery section, and the showcase section ( cause I made a booboo)

    e/ this forum is terrible to navigate.

  2. #2
    Matt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The GFX section
    Posts
    3,966
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    423
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    There's only a flame shit if you're a dumbass like we've seen in other people; where they show us some shit they made in PS in 15 minutes, and we tell them everything that's wrong with it (We're harsh CnC'ers, "I" don't sugarcoat my CnC; I don't tell you what's good, just what to fix. Ethereal is a great CnC'er, he's one of the two nicest CnC'ers, except when you go all "Oh my work's awesome, you're just jealous shitholes", then he goes apeshit on you. Doc is the other of the nice CnC'ers, but he's the same, he'll go ape shit on you if you're retarded. Scrcrw is a natural born flamer/troller, but his words are sincere.), most of them just run their mouths and whatnot. It pisses most of us off, and unless you're one of them, none of us give much of a shit. hansenkuo13‎ is a newbie (sorta) but he's cool and shit. Tyraell101‎ is a fucktard in my opinion, but that was a while ago, now he came back, and we'll see. iTzSeyeko‎ is a retard, because he was one of the dumbasses who came to this section. However, I got through to him to act like a sane fucktard. Keroaplt‎ is a decent guy, however a bit stupid (I still love you bro). Ryan doesn't come to this section very much at all anymore, but know his name. He was one of the coolest guys here, but ever since the era of retards (in which I've just stated earlier), he left because he doesn't want to deal with the bullshit. Kyle is also someone you should know, another badass, but he left for another reason. There's your introduction to our home, don't be a retard.

    @Scrcrw
    @Ethereal
    @Doc
    @Keroaplt
    Last edited by Matt; 11-20-2011 at 01:10 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ViciousArt
    And I've been doing photoshop work for a very long time, and I've never heard of BLANE.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Matt For This Useful Post:

    The Philosopher (11-20-2011)

  4. #3
    DB_Odin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    49
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    There's only a flame shit if you're a dumbass like we've seen in other people; where they show us some shit they made in PS in 15 minutes, and we tell them everything that's wrong with it (We're harsh CnC'ers, "I" don't sugarcoat my CnC; I don't tell you what's good, just what to fix. Ethereal is a great CnC'er, he's one of the two nicest CnC'ers, except when you go all "Oh my work's awesome, you're just jealous shitholes", then he goes apeshit on you. Doc is the other of the nice CnC'ers, but he's the same, he'll go ape shit on you if you're retarded. Scrcrw is a natural born flamer/troller, but his words are sincere.), most of them just run their mouths and whatnot. It pisses most of us off, and unless you're one of them, none of us give much of a shit. hansenkuo13‎ is a newbie (sorta) but he's cool and shit. Tyraell101‎ is a fucktard in my opinion, but that was a while ago, now he came back, and we'll see. iTzSeyeko‎ is a retard, because he was one of the dumbasses who came to this section. However, I got through to him to act like a sane fucktard. Keroaplt‎ is a decent guy, however a bit stupid (I still love you bro). Ryan doesn't come to this section very much at all anymore, but know his name. He was one of the coolest guys here, but ever since the era of retards (in which I've just stated earlier), he left because he doesn't want to deal with the bullshit. Kyle is also someone you should know, another badass, but he left for another reason. There's your introduction to our home, don't be a retard.
    My retardedness comes in waves like an earthquake
    One big retarded sentence, then several little retarded sentences follow

  5. #4
    Matt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The GFX section
    Posts
    3,966
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    423
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by DB_Odin View Post
    My retardedness comes in waves like an earthquake
    One big retarded sentence, then several little retarded sentences follow
    Here at MPGH, we don't have a signature size limit. So no 400x150 bullshit.

    Oh, and if you do decide to be a retard, we'd rather not have you here. We're all buds here, and if you want to be buds, go right on ahead, but we don't like to be friends with retards.
    Quote Originally Posted by ViciousArt
    And I've been doing photoshop work for a very long time, and I've never heard of BLANE.

  6. #5
    DB_Odin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    49
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Here at MPGH, we don't have a signature size limit. So no 400x150 bullshit.

    Oh, and if you do decide to be a retard, we'd rather not have you here. We're all buds here, and if you want to be buds, go right on ahead, but we don't like to be friends with retards.
    Yeah idk why its making it tiny like that, wierd stuff

  7. #6
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,335
    My Mood
    Twisted
    What the hell Odin. Go back to d2jsp.


    lololol I joke. Welcome to my humble abode. Try not to flame if at all possible. I don't like flaming. Bantering is fine though. Also we don't have limits to the size of your signature.

  8. #7
    The Philosopher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH marked this information as highly classified
    Posts
    319
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    There's only a flame shit if you're a dumbass like we've seen in other people; where they show us some shit they made in PS in 15 minutes, and we tell them everything that's wrong with it (We're harsh CnC'ers, "I" don't sugarcoat my CnC; I don't tell you what's good, just what to fix. Ethereal is a great CnC'er, he's one of the two nicest CnC'ers, except when you go all "Oh my work's awesome, you're just jealous shitholes", then he goes apeshit on you. Doc is the other of the nice CnC'ers, but he's the same, he'll go ape shit on you if you're retarded. Scrcrw is a natural born flamer/troller, but his words are sincere.), most of them just run their mouths and whatnot. It pisses most of us off, and unless you're one of them, none of us give much of a shit. hansenkuo13‎ is a newbie (sorta) but he's cool and shit. Tyraell101‎ is a fucktard in my opinion, but that was a while ago, now he came back, and we'll see. iTzSeyeko‎ is a retard, because he was one of the dumbasses who came to this section. However, I got through to him to act like a sane fucktard. Keroaplt‎ is a decent guy, however a bit stupid (I still love you bro). Ryan doesn't come to this section very much at all anymore, but know his name. He was one of the coolest guys here, but ever since the era of retards (in which I've just stated earlier), he left because he doesn't want to deal with the bullshit. Kyle is also someone you should know, another badass, but he left for another reason. There's your introduction to our home, don't be a retard.

    @Scrcrw
    @Ethereal
    @Doc
    @Keroaplt
    You missed out one important person there...

    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    What the hell Odin. Go back to d2jsp.


    lololol I joke. Welcome to my humble abode. Try not to flame if at all possible. I don't like flaming. Bantering is fine though. Also we don't have limits to the size of your signature.
    We do in contests.

  9. #8
    DB_Odin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    49
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    What the hell Odin. Go back to d2jsp.


    lololol I joke. Welcome to my humble abode. Try not to flame if at all possible. I don't like flaming. Bantering is fine though. Also we don't have limits to the size of your signature.
    They kicked me out, caught me sneaking around on another forum
    I'm not a 1 forum type of guy
    Indeed ty :3
    How do you know i'm from jsp though O_o

  10. #9
    Xandriia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    50
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by DB_Odin View Post
    They kicked me out, caught me sneaking around on another forum
    I'm not a 1 forum type of guy
    Indeed ty :3
    How do you know i'm from jsp though O_o
    Our reputations precede us ofc

    Im just going to hijack your thread, I dont want to make my own and then get that huge paragraph about retards xD

  11. #10
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,335
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by DB_Odin View Post
    They kicked me out, caught me sneaking around on another forum
    I'm not a 1 forum type of guy
    Indeed ty :3
    How do you know i'm from jsp though O_o
    Its a secret. There is a snitch in your forum

  12. #11
    Matt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The GFX section
    Posts
    3,966
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    423
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    Its a secret. There is a snitch in your forum
    *Cough*Xandriia*Cough*
    Quote Originally Posted by ViciousArt
    And I've been doing photoshop work for a very long time, and I've never heard of BLANE.

  13. #12
    Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,924
    Reputation
    411
    Thanks
    998
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Ryan doesn't come to this section very much at all anymore, but know his name. He was one of the coolest guys here, but ever since the era of retards (in which I've just stated earlier), he left because he doesn't want to deal with the bullshit. Kyle is also someone you should know, another badass, but he left for another reason.


    I lurk sometimes.
    Kyle has disappeared. Which I hate.
    My engagement with this site has been slowly hacked at with a plastic knife for a long time.
    It started to break skin.

    Miss you guys.

  14. #13
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    I lurk sometimes.
    Kyle has disappeared. Which I hate.
    My engagement with this site has been slowly hacked at with a plastic knife for a long time.
    It started to break skin.

    Miss you guys.
    Wut happened to our collab daddy?[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

  15. #14
    Xandriia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    50
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    *Cough*Xandriia*Cough*
    Already getting gangbanged D:

    I mean, ganged up on. Guess Im still used to the other forum.



  16. #15
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,335
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xandriia View Post
    Already getting gangbanged D:

    I mean, ganged up on. Guess Im still used to the other forum.


    Sexual innuendos are more than welcomed here.


Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hello... does someone give me a code of the promo code?
    By mackus in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-06-2007, 09:31 AM
  2. Hello
    By ElLocario in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-12-2007, 10:39 AM
  3. hello
    By tubat in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-11-2007, 02:04 PM
  4. Hello - Dev Tej Kohli
    By dev_tej_kohli in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-04-2006, 07:22 AM
  5. Hello!
    By God_style in forum General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-04-2006, 09:14 AM

Tags for this Thread