Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 131
  1. #76
    fecher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    742
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    51
    My Mood
    Blah
    just my feedback for the thread since it seems like we not getting anywhere with this..

    Doc should make an App thread, you post your app with what ever Template doc thinks of like how dave did it, explain why you deserve the spot and why you should be picked. give valid reasons. and then give it like a couple days or weeks and let doc decide..

    this is not a popularity contest. Person who is most popular is not going to get the spot. person who is determined and really wants to change this place for the better is.

    Trust is the main key also, Doc needs people he can trust to do the job and do it right, Mature and responsible people who are also respected among the community also.

    This is just an idea for @Doc. to just make an app thread like dave did and go from there, Because this right here isnt working.
    Last edited by fecher; 04-30-2012 at 07:45 PM.

  2. #77
    Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,924
    Reputation
    411
    Thanks
    998
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I was going to pull a classic Ryan here and stomp this thread to the ground with a novel. But I decided otherwise.

    @Doc, I think you know who it is that you trust to carry out whatever ideas you have for this section. I advise getting in contact with those people privately. I can appreciate you bringing the people of the section into this, but Dave picked a leader so the leader could pick members according to said leader's trusted judgement.
    This thread is just causing an unnecessary uproar of opinions that don't really matter in the grand scheme.

  3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ryan For This Useful Post:

    Black Eyed Peas (04-30-2012),Doc (04-30-2012),[MPGH]Ethereal (04-30-2012),Rhysis (04-30-2012),[MPGH][SMA] Paradise` (04-30-2012)

  4. #78
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    Honestly, I did because I didn't apply for lead and I needed it to be clear that I do want to be a part of this team.
    I understand what you're trying to do and all that, it makes sense I guess,
    but what if a bunch of people nominated me , and I didn't even want to be part of it?
    You wouldn't really know, unless I did in fact express that I wanted to be on.
    Just wanted to clear that up. I didn't do it to be a smart ass or anything,
    I just feel like before the team got shut down last time,
    I was in the middle of working on some shit for the section, and was pretty raged I'm sure you remember,
    when we all got the boot. Ryan and I were pretty pissed about it, because we had been plotting in msn about what we were going to do,
    different changes, threads, resources, competitions, all that stuff. He just wasn't as vocal about it as I was.
    So yeah, my bad man. I voted for myself because it would be nice to get a fair shake this time around if chosen.
    I'll edit my post if you feel it was out of line.
    No it wasn't directed at you. You did nominate 4 other people, and I know you said yourself first to show your interest. And you don't have to clarify your intentions with me <3

    My post was directed towards people who nominate themselves in place of other people.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Ethereal (04-30-2012)

  6. #79
    Title removed. Pornographic url. Will result in a ban in the future.
    Donator
    Paradox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Perth :)
    Posts
    5,071
    Reputation
    204
    Thanks
    663
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    @Ryan and @keroaplat are perfect for these positions. They both have experience in large art, they both have decent Cnc. They both are good at creating logos. They have lots of experience with graphics especially Ryan : ) .

  7. #80
    Cynic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bed
    Posts
    2,039
    Reputation
    62
    Thanks
    246
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhysis View Post


    @Keroaplt I love you too. Seen you around since like '10 and haven't let me down since.

    I'll stop with the flaming, I'm just giving negative vibes to the forums and I had a feeling I should have stopped.

    Me and Matt have deadly grammar.
    No, you do not have deadly grammar. Matt and I*
    __________________________________________________ __________________
    Doc I think you should close this thread; it's just attracting spam now.



  8. #81
    Mauled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,430
    Reputation
    212
    Thanks
    196
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Well personally for selection and the team once chosen we set a format out like this.
    We start from a completely clean slate forget about all the shit that has happened in the past (flaming, hating for no reason etc.).
    We have 5 options to choose from you have to choose 2 of those out of the 5 (example, logo, template for YouTube, Small art Signatures, Large art and finally Photography) and then create that let all the people a minimum amount of posts non-tag hunters etc make there 2 chosen art pieces submit them to a stickied thread for all of mpgh to vote for choose 6-8 out of those people and then ween it down.

    I'm not entirely 100% how the selection process goes but I think that is a good idea because people may not come to this section but really they have some talent with those Photoshop etc, or see what people make and show an interest to learn it.

    I may not be perfect by saying stop the crap and what not but come on it's the graphics section we need members if we just choose to hate someone everyone is just going to leave (The soft).
    Last edited by Mauled; 05-01-2012 at 06:19 AM.

  9. #82
    Black Eyed Peas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    835
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    74
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by mAULed View Post
    We start from a completely clean slate forget about all the shit that has happened in the past (flaming, hating for no reason etc.).
    "A fox may change it's skin, but never it's character." People that flamed/ flame-baited/ raged before will rage soon after.

    Quote Originally Posted by mAULed View Post
    I'm not entirely 100% how the selection process goes but I think that is a good idea because people may not come to this section but really they have some talent with those Photoshop etc, or see what people make and show an interest to learn it.
    I think Doc is looking for exactly the opposite. The first post says itself that he's not looking for extraordinary PS skills, he's looking for active non-faggotry users that can contribute with CnC, resources, requests...
    Last edited by Black Eyed Peas; 05-01-2012 at 07:05 AM.
    TUMBLR
     

    My Full Gallery:
    [x]

    My Best Work:
    [x][x][x][x][x][x]
     







  10. #83
    Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,924
    Reputation
    411
    Thanks
    998
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Eyed Peas View Post


    "A fox may change it's skin, but never it's character." People that flamed/ flame-baited/ raged before will rage soon after.
    You're not really basing your argument on a Latin proverb, are you? If you don't believe the people associated with all the hate and rage that was around a while back can change how they conduct themselves, a SIMPLE characteristic (not their whole CHARACTER), you have a distorted view of humanity.
    The fact that you're referencing back to this old blow at veterans shows desperation on your part.

  11. #84
    Title removed. Pornographic url. Will result in a ban in the future.
    Donator
    Paradox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Perth :)
    Posts
    5,071
    Reputation
    204
    Thanks
    663
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Like i need a tag to contribute and help this section.
    I don't want and probably will never want a staff position on this site. I really find it quite useless actually.

  12. #85
    Black Eyed Peas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    835
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    74
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post


    You're not really basing your argument on a Latin proverb, are you? If you don't believe the people associated with all the hate and rage that was around a while back can change how they conduct themselves, a SIMPLE characteristic (not their whole CHARACTER), you have a distorted view of humanity.
    The fact that you're referencing back to this old blow at veterans shows desperation on your part.
    Just chill, you're dramatising this.
    Last edited by Black Eyed Peas; 05-01-2012 at 08:49 AM.
    TUMBLR
     

    My Full Gallery:
    [x]

    My Best Work:
    [x][x][x][x][x][x]
     







  13. #86
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,950
    Reputation
    2740
    Thanks
    5,586
    Here is a big and final list, I did include myself

    specific order

    This is how I picked it
    -People that were around before doc was promoted , active in this section , or/and was trying to support the section
    1.@Paradise`(bad ass, and very useful)
    2.@Keroaplt(A badass oldphag )
    3.@iTzSeyeko (gotta change his attitude @fecher)
    4.@Ethereal(useful for the section, but he is a tm)
    5.@Royce da 5'9" (Me , I've been trying to help this section out)
    6.@Rhysis (needs more post count )
    7. @Black Eyed Peas(Get unbanned much, I like your cnc btw)
    8.@Kuro Tenshi (You gotta be active, I dont know where you went)
    Last edited by Royce; 05-01-2012 at 03:26 PM.
    BEWARE: Imposter alert



    Helpful threads
    List of Known Scammers | New to Hacking RotMG? | Posting proof confirmation
    New to using RotMG private servers? | DO NOT BUY ANY "GOLD METHOD" Updated

    Contact me via | |
     
    Nig Boi since - 12.15.96
    MPGH Member Since - 12.28.08
    MPGH Cocksucker Since - 05.17.12
    MPGH Wiki Manager Since - 11.16.12
    ROTMG Minion Since -10.22.13
    PB Minion Since - 12.12.13

    R.I.P Royce Since - 1.13.14
    The Return (ROTMG) since 03.23.15
    GTA Minion since 04.22.15

    R.I.P Royce again since 06.28.15
    The Return again since ??.??.??
     
    "well ain't dat sum shit. Sucks for you, but you did well professionally, and nobody can ever say you would be shit at any future positions. But you just gotta know when to not fuck up, or just go the silent mod route like tommi, or ravallo, or nico." - Doc

    Quote Originally Posted by Illuminarly View Post
    Did you refresh the thread and see my comment? No way you replied that quickly


  14. #87
    Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,924
    Reputation
    411
    Thanks
    998
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Eyed Peas View Post


    Just chill, you're dramatising this.
    You're making a pathetic argument aimed at people including me to boost your chances.

    @Doc please murder this thread.

  15. #88
    Black Eyed Peas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    835
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    74
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post


    You're making a pathetic argument aimed at people including me to boost your chances.

    @Doc please murder this thread.
    I didn't aim any of my "arguments" at you, just stop attacking for no reason. What I was saying is that it's a bad idea to choose members of the group without keeping in mind their past behaviour, and I don't see how that sentence is anyhow good for my case (implying I really am desperate for the position as you say) since everyone knows I tend to lose my temper easily and I've gotten banned multiple times. I'm not desperate to get into the team, although I wouldn't mind so, because whatever happens, I'm always here. I've basically never left this section since I joined. The fact that you lose it at every detail and make an elephant out of a fly is nobody's problem but yours. So as I said before, just chill out.
    Last edited by Black Eyed Peas; 05-01-2012 at 03:50 PM.
    TUMBLR
     

    My Full Gallery:
    [x]

    My Best Work:
    [x][x][x][x][x][x]
     







  16. #89
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,950
    Reputation
    2740
    Thanks
    5,586
    @Doc I think making this thread was kinda of a bad decesion.

    Well I listed 8 people pick out of those because there the best choice atm
    BEWARE: Imposter alert



    Helpful threads
    List of Known Scammers | New to Hacking RotMG? | Posting proof confirmation
    New to using RotMG private servers? | DO NOT BUY ANY "GOLD METHOD" Updated

    Contact me via | |
     
    Nig Boi since - 12.15.96
    MPGH Member Since - 12.28.08
    MPGH Cocksucker Since - 05.17.12
    MPGH Wiki Manager Since - 11.16.12
    ROTMG Minion Since -10.22.13
    PB Minion Since - 12.12.13

    R.I.P Royce Since - 1.13.14
    The Return (ROTMG) since 03.23.15
    GTA Minion since 04.22.15

    R.I.P Royce again since 06.28.15
    The Return again since ??.??.??
     
    "well ain't dat sum shit. Sucks for you, but you did well professionally, and nobody can ever say you would be shit at any future positions. But you just gotta know when to not fuck up, or just go the silent mod route like tommi, or ravallo, or nico." - Doc

    Quote Originally Posted by Illuminarly View Post
    Did you refresh the thread and see my comment? No way you replied that quickly


  17. #90
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    If the graphics section is going to be anything like this thread, I don't think I even want any part of it.

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

    fecher (05-01-2012),Rhysis (05-01-2012)

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Restarted: Who should die? (As a poll)
    By gunny101 in forum General
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-13-2007, 05:52 PM
  2. Who should die?
    By gunny101 in forum General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-12-2007, 08:03 PM
  3. Weekly: Who should die?
    By gunny101 in forum General
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-05-2007, 11:16 PM
  4. Summing up The Works of All GFX Team Members (Past n Present)
    By Jackal in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-09-2007, 05:19 PM
  5. GFX Team
    By mostwanted in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-02-2006, 08:54 PM