Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
  1. #1
    aimgods's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    79
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4

    Program for the mpgh gfx crew

    I made it so we can chat about graphics and stuff. Il be on it all day if you want to join

    2-28-09
    Updated Chat - Can now minimize.
    Last edited by aimgods; 02-28-2009 at 11:03 AM.

  2. #2
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,071
    My Mood
    Cool
    Pretty cool dude. Not sure if irc fulfills that same function for gfx membas but nice find anyway.

  3. #3
    Iwin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,401
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    338
    This is pretty neat.

    is it using the Internet Explorer widget?

  4. #4
    aimgods's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    79
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    yes everything is in flash running on flash media servers.

  5. #5
    aimgods's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    79
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by jussofresh1 View Post
    Pretty cool dude. Not sure if irc fulfills that same function for gfx membas but nice find anyway.
    this is has more options, you can share files with the room/ have your own profile/ avatar/ custom smileys etc.

  6. #6
    Iwin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,401
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    338
    did you actually code the chat room too? :O

  7. #7
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,071
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Iwin View Post
    did you actually code the chat room too? :O
    Doubt it.

  8. #8
    aimgods's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    79
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    no but i coded 60% of it the rest 40% was already made.

  9. #9
    moosicgawd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\user\Josh\Pictures\Portfolio\
    Posts
    3,462
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    126
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Join guys, Its fun
    The night fades with a breath of sunshine.

  10. #10
    Iwin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,401
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    338
    Quote Originally Posted by aimgods View Post
    no but i coded 60% of it the rest 40% was already made.
    Wow nice

  11. #11
    Who's Awesome. Your Awesome!
    Sharpryno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ψυχολογία?
    Posts
    608
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Hehe was it made in vb6?
    Quite simple but nice.

  12. #12
    Robert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    4,376
    Reputation
    430
    Thanks
    409
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Lulz Nobody responds 2 meh

  13. #13
    aimgods's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    79
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    i was away

  14. #14
    Zhellbound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Mind
    Posts
    5,192
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    447
    My Mood
    Happy
    I CARNT REGISTER!
    Deutschland wird wieder Reign!

    Ganja King
    Thank me if i helped

  15. #15
    aimgods's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    79
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    then why are you in the chat lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-30-2007, 10:57 AM
  2. whats program for (SMD, DXT) the best?
    By barney in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-08-2006, 11:36 PM
  3. I've decided to tryout for GFX Crew.
    By The_Enigma in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-19-2006, 11:28 PM
  4. mpgh gfx crew userbar
    By -[standoff]- in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-16-2006, 07:09 PM
  5. MPGH GFX Crew
    By Flawless in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 06-06-2006, 11:57 AM

Tags for this Thread