Thread: Guitar

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    tynab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    382
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,149
    My Mood
    Blah

    Guitar


    Hello , do you know where i can find guitar like this ? Pic is not full but main part is here !


  2. #2
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Looks like my old Fender with a stylized vinyl wrap.

  3. #3
    tynab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    382
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,149
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Looks like my old Fender with a stylized vinyl wrap.
    Can you give me model name or link ?

  4. #4
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by tynab View Post
    Can you give me model name or link ?
    You're looking. For a Fender Stratocaster with a removablepick guard, for the style you're going to have to do some digging on your own a lot of websites have their own styles or let you design the style before ordering

  5. #5
    tynab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    382
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,149
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    You're looking. For a Fender Stratocaster with a removablepick guard, for the style you're going to have to do some digging on your own a lot of websites have their own styles or let you design the style before ordering
    Tnx i will do it later

  6. #6
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by tynab View Post
    Tnx i will do it later
    Always glad to help fellow musicians

  7. #7
    tynab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    382
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,149
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    Always glad to help fellow musicians
    Yeah bro , im now learning to play Amon Amar - Pursuit of Vikings , it has hard parts

  8. #8
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by tynab View Post
    Yeah bro , im now learning to play Amon Amar - Pursuit of Vikings , it has hard parts
    No doubt man, it's out of my league, I'm a drummer and a saxophonist but can only do a few things on acoustic lol

  9. #9
    tynab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    382
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,149
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    No doubt man, it's out of my league, I'm a drummer and a saxophonist but can only do a few things on acoustic lol
    You can learn play Pursuit of Vikings on drums , i played ( rock band ) 93 % , it was so hard i played it 15 times

  10. #10
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by tynab View Post
    You can learn play Pursuit of Vikings on drums , i played ( rock band ) 93 % , it was so hard i played it 15 times
    I can't do rock band for shit rofl, it's just so, eh I can't play someone else's beat EXACTLY how it's played

Similar Threads

  1. Guitar hero
    By Gourav2122 in forum General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-22-2007, 10:26 AM
  2. A guitar god?
    By Dokuda in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-27-2007, 10:47 PM
  3. Canon Crazy Guitar
    By Chronologix in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-15-2007, 03:27 PM
  4. [REQUEST]MySongBook Guitar Pro Archieve
    By SadisticGrin in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-16-2006, 02:35 PM
  5. Guitar Pro 5 Hack- Anyone help?
    By SadisticGrin in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-27-2006, 12:50 PM