Thread: My band logo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
  1. #1
    tynab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    382
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,149
    My Mood
    Blah

    My band logo

    I made a band Brutal Lightning , so I made
    our logo too !
    Pls rate


    ........................................

    Last edited by tynab; 06-22-2012 at 02:01 PM.

    New Windows 8 Injector!
    Newest Windows 8 Injector (Fast and very X-Mas) !
    My web browser for computer . Selling how to make that for 30 $ or less


  2. #2
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    So you're a Christian band?

  3. #3
    S]n!ck-_*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Water less LAND
    Posts
    1,066
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    45
    My Mood
    Sad
    use a strok for the text man that might look better ! tough nice work !

  4. #4
    tynab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    382
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,149
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    So you're a Christian band?
    That band name exists ?

    New Windows 8 Injector!
    Newest Windows 8 Injector (Fast and very X-Mas) !
    My web browser for computer . Selling how to make that for 30 $ or less


  5. #5
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by tynab View Post


    That band name exists ?
    Well I saw the cross in the logo and the style of the wording immediately makes me think of Christian Metal to be honest.

  6. #6
    tynab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    382
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,149
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    Well I saw the cross in the logo and the style of the wording immediately makes me think of Christian Metal to be honest.
    well i googles lightning so i copy-pasted that picture , it hade that cross and lightning but it wasnt good so i
    edited picture and you are donator , why do you have so small avatar ?

    New Windows 8 Injector!
    Newest Windows 8 Injector (Fast and very X-Mas) !
    My web browser for computer . Selling how to make that for 30 $ or less


  7. #7
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by tynab View Post


    well i googles lightning so i copy-pasted that picture , it hade that cross and lightning but it wasnt good so i
    edited picture and you are donator , why do you have so small avatar ?
    I haven't changed it since getting donator, and I sort of like the size I'd say for brutal lighting, use something more along the lines of what Excision makes for his album art.

    But just give it a few more streaks of lightning and change the lettering.

  8. #8
    tynab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    382
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,149
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    I haven't changed it since getting donator, and I sort of like the size I'd say for brutal lighting, use something more along the lines of what Excision makes for his album art.

    But just give it a few more streaks of lightning and change the lettering.
    I will record some guitar riffs and give tutorial on youtube and i will change logo on every new tutorial yeaa ... and why you havent got any user image only donator ?


    ---------- Post added at 07:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 AM ----------

    and what do you say on this pic http://wallpaper.goodfon.com/image/8807-1920x1200.jpg ?

    New Windows 8 Injector!
    Newest Windows 8 Injector (Fast and very X-Mas) !
    My web browser for computer . Selling how to make that for 30 $ or less


  9. #9
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by tynab View Post

    I will record some guitar riffs and give tutorial on youtube and i will change logo on every new tutorial yeaa ... and why you havent got any user image only donator ?


    ---------- Post added at 07:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 AM ----------

    and what do you say on this pic http://wallpaper.goodfon.com/image/8807-1920x1200.jpg ?
    I'm too lazy to make another I just post around for the people I don't care too much about the titles And that picture's actually pretty sick I like the way the lighting is contained but still looks chaotic definitely do something like that

  10. #10
    tynab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    382
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,149
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    I'm too lazy to make another I just post around for the people I don't care too much about the titles And that picture's actually pretty sick I like the way the lighting is contained but still looks chaotic definitely do something like that
    Can i make you user image ? im good at it...

    New Windows 8 Injector!
    Newest Windows 8 Injector (Fast and very X-Mas) !
    My web browser for computer . Selling how to make that for 30 $ or less


  11. #11
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by tynab View Post


    Can i make you user image ? im good at it...
    Haha sure man if you want! Something rave-esque would be nice, I would like the text "Rave Family" in it too I'm a raver at heart

  12. #12
    tynab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    382
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,149
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    Haha sure man if you want! Something rave-esque would be nice, I would like the text "Rave Family" in it too I'm a raver at heart
    fuu ... its hard to make that stilye ,if you dont like it i can make you new 100% better
    because i dont know that style and i cant find good icons for that

    New Windows 8 Injector!
    Newest Windows 8 Injector (Fast and very X-Mas) !
    My web browser for computer . Selling how to make that for 30 $ or less


  13. #13
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by tynab View Post


    fuu ... its hard to make that stilye ,if you dont like it i can make you new 100% better
    because i dont know that style and i cant find good icons for that
    How about an anarchy based on and the text wil be "Core Entropy"?

  14. #14
    tynab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    382
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,149
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    How about an anarchy based on and the text wil be "Core Entropy"?
    Yo , yo check this out !

    New Windows 8 Injector!
    Newest Windows 8 Injector (Fast and very X-Mas) !
    My web browser for computer . Selling how to make that for 30 $ or less


  15. #15
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by tynab View Post


    Yo , yo check this out !
    Not bad but could you put the anarchy symbol in the middle and make the background a convex gradient from black borders to line green in the center where the text is? I love the font btw

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Favourite Band?
    By Ekuz in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 09-17-2015, 04:07 PM
  2. Need band logo and album pic
    By andreasgha in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-21-2012, 06:01 PM
  3. Band name, logo...Help
    By spookyskunkk in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-11-2011, 12:40 AM
  4. Band logo
    By Sinsation. in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-15-2011, 11:43 PM
  5. i think i'll jump on the band wagon
    By A7X Oblivian in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-18-2006, 10:38 PM