Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Drinking Water's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    667
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    2,098
    My Mood
    Tired

    Shit Yourself Collection #1 [DUBSTEP]

    Highly advise you wear Turtle Beaches or Beats



    1. Vannin - Power Up


    2. Bare - Fucking Vicious


    3. AFK - On Tha Floor VIP


    4. Hulk - Bass Dip


    5. Rekoil & Barron - Doomsday


    Taking suggestion! Post songs below!

  2. #2
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,762
    Reputation
    879
    Thanks
    1,096
    [QUOTE=Drinking Water;6953925][CENTER]Highly advise you wear Turtle Beaches or Beats

    with that quote i'm guessing you're like 10.... tops.
    listen with real, good quality audio products.
    also listen to some REAL dubstep artists like nero, doctor p, zeds dead, dodge & fuski..... etc... don't just go on YouTube and type 'dubstep'
    though all these are not in my liking's, i'm glad you didn't include the dreadful 'skrillex' in this list because he is NOT a dubstep producer.
    thank you
    and have a nice day.





  3. #3
    Drinking Water's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    667
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    2,098
    My Mood
    Tired
    [QUOTE=billybobjob123;6953956]
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinking Water View Post
    [CENTER]Highly advise you wear Turtle Beaches or Beats

    with that quote i'm guessing you're like 10.... tops.
    listen with real, good quality audio products.
    also listen to some REAL dubstep artists like nero, doctor p, zeds dead, dodge & fuski..... etc... don't just go on YouTube and type 'dubstep'
    though all these are not in my liking's, i'm glad you didn't include the dreadful 'skrillex' in this list because he is NOT a dubstep producer.
    thank you
    and have a nice day.
    your Fucking overused songs like skillex and nero is more like for 10yrs like you. I didnt search dubstep i had this in my spotify playlist for months. gg btw im not 10 more like later in teenage years

  4. #4
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,762
    Reputation
    879
    Thanks
    1,096
    read what i said again, i did NOT just put nero did I? also I said "im glad you didn't include the dreadful 'skrillex'" if you think that means i enjoy listening to that piece of shit then you have some serious problems[QUOTE=Drinking Water;6954002]
    Quote Originally Posted by billybobjob123 View Post

    your Fucking overused songs like skillex and nero is more like for 10yrs like you. I didnt search dubstep i had this in my spotify playlist for months. gg btw im not 10 more like later in teenage years





  5. #5
    Drinking Water's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    667
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    2,098
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by billybobjob123 View Post
    read what i said again, i did NOT just put nero did I? also I said "im glad you didn't include the dreadful 'skrillex'" if you think that means i enjoy listening to that piece of shit then you have some serious problems
    sounds like you're a 4yr old who needs help.

  6. #6
    itz me_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    247
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Daring
    ITT: Pre-pubescent ragers

    P.S. Beats and Turtle Beaches aren't the best out there
    P.P.S. Just because artists aren't well known doesn't mean that they are bad
    P.P.P.S. Just because artists are well known doesn't mean that they are bad
    P.P.P.P.S. Listening to unknown artists to be cool, isn't
    P.P.P.P.P.S. You're both idiots.
    Click to see who you're dealing with! (Left)
     

    Former Runescape Gold Farmer: 20B+ Farmed
    CoD Addict: 3000+ hours played

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to itz me_ For This Useful Post:

    Drinking Water (11-19-2012)

  8. #7
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,762
    Reputation
    879
    Thanks
    1,096
    so im an idiot for having basically the exact same point of view as you?
    yeeeeeeee no
    Quote Originally Posted by itz me_ View Post
    ITT: Pre-pubescent ragers

    P.S. Beats and Turtle Beaches aren't the best out there
    P.P.S. Just because artists aren't well known doesn't mean that they are bad
    P.P.P.S. Just because artists are well known doesn't mean that they are bad
    P.P.P.P.S. Listening to unknown artists to be cool, isn't
    P.P.P.P.P.S. You're both idiots.





  9. #8
    Occidi de Pax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Back To The Drum!
    Posts
    3,069
    Reputation
    102
    Thanks
    180
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by itz me_ View Post
    ITT: Pre-pubescent ragers

    P.S. Beats and Turtle Beaches aren't the best out there
    P.P.S. Just because artists aren't well known doesn't mean that they are bad
    P.P.P.S. Just because artists are well known doesn't mean that they are bad
    P.P.P.P.S. Listening to unknown artists to be cool, isn't
    P.P.P.P.P.S. You're both idiots.
    The doctor supports this motion.
    Music historian here to please and displease,learning to teach all you peeps,so stop by the music part of the forum,and ask the question to your needs.

  10. #9
    R3V's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Well
    Posts
    3,924
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    328
    Not going to lie, Bro, your "Shit Yourself Collection" is nothing but a "Shit Collection". Improve your Taste. Go Watch Tomorrowland 2012. Then go listen to some good DJ's.

    Eg.

    NERVO
    Butch Clancy
    Chase & Status
    Zedd
    Celldweller
    Dimitri Vegas
    The Glitch Mob

    "Educate yourself".

Similar Threads

  1. [Tutorial] Change your IP to unban yourself
    By Super-Man in forum Game Hacking Tutorials
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-01-2016, 07:16 PM
  2. Holy Shit
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 08-29-2010, 06:16 AM
  3. Random Shit
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-22-2007, 07:58 PM
  4. Post the scariest shit you have seen!
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-18-2007, 12:16 AM
  5. Unbanning Yourself In Infantry Online
    By Dave84311 in forum Other First Person Shooter Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-14-2006, 08:49 PM