Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Wigleg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    404
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    664
    My Mood
    Innocent

    My shop Thread Graphics.

    Thoughts on my work? I used Fireworks CS6 to make it. Photoshop is to "Pro" for me.




    Its made up of 3 Images.

  2. #2
    αяgуяσѕ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A Box
    Posts
    1,687
    Reputation
    64
    Thanks
    137
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Hmm nice. I noticed that key you added. I would try to use Ps as it would make the image look better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Valid keys, he gave me one himself.

    ____________________________
    Need help? Pm me
    ___________________________
    Please Press The Thanks If I Helped

  3. #3
    Wigleg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    404
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    664
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by D3DR3VO View Post
    Hmm nice. I noticed that key you added. I would try to use Ps as it would make the image look better.
    I'm thinking of trying to use Photoshop from now on, I've kind of gotten used to Fireworks over the years right now. I just remember memories of opening up Photoshop and saying to my self, What the hell do I do :O?

  4. #4
    αяgуяσѕ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A Box
    Posts
    1,687
    Reputation
    64
    Thanks
    137
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Wigleg View Post
    I'm thinking of trying to use Photoshop from now on, I've kind of gotten used to Fireworks over the years right now. I just remember memories of opening up Photoshop and saying to my self, What the hell do I do :O?
    If you want, i can make you a better looking image.
    Also does the key for steam or the game client?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Valid keys, he gave me one himself.

    ____________________________
    Need help? Pm me
    ___________________________
    Please Press The Thanks If I Helped

  5. #5
    Wigleg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    404
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    664
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by D3DR3VO View Post
    If you want, i can make you a better looking image.
    Also does the key for steam or the game client?
    Its a Game Client key, and yes, that would be lovely!

  6. #6
    iTzSeyeko™JR #1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,276
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    178
    Save your images in .PNG format for a higher resolution .

Similar Threads

  1. {Steam SHOP}Selling Many Steam Games! PAYPAL ONLY! READ THREAD PLEASE!
    By allenlistar in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-22-2012, 01:40 AM
  2. Graphic Prize Contest [Theme voting thread]
    By Ethereal in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-12-2012, 05:03 PM
  3. [Master Sell Thread] Soto's Shop.
    By `Bobs Bees in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-29-2011, 07:08 PM
  4. Graphic Card?(Not the same thread as below)
    By NeverSayNever in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-04-2010, 08:46 PM
  5. Challenge Thread
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-26-2007, 02:22 PM