Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    kublkun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dover, NH
    Posts
    394
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Mellow

    Battle (aka Freestyle) [Video]

    LATEST


  2. #2
    .delirium.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    64
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    white american saying nigger

    your argument is invalid

  3. #3
    kublkun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dover, NH
    Posts
    394
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Mellow
    white american saying nigger

    your argument is invalid
    Perhaps if you knew what "nigger" meant, your argument would be valid.
    Last edited by kublkun; 12-27-2012 at 10:08 AM.
    LATEST


  4. #4
    .delirium.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    64
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by kublkun View Post
    Perhaps if you knew what "nigger" meant, your argument would be valid.
    Definition of nigger
    noun
    offensive
    a contemptuous term for a black person.

    Origin: late 17th century (as an adjective): from earlier neger, from French nègre, from Spanish negro 'black' (see Negro)


    No one with an IQ above their shoe size can take your bullshit seriously, try writing something that isn't just racial slurs
    Last edited by .delirium.; 12-27-2012 at 03:01 PM.

  5. #5
    kublkun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dover, NH
    Posts
    394
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by .delirium. View Post
    Definition of nigger
    noun
    offensive
    a contemptuous term for a black person.

    Origin: late 17th century (as an adjective): from earlier neger, from French nègre, from Spanish negro 'black' (see Negro)


    No one with an IQ above their shoe size can take your bullshit seriously, try writing something that isn't just racial slurs
    Nigger means "ignorant" Which is why before the salve days, it wasn't a racial slur. It became a racial slur, because during the days of Black slavery, The white people of pro slavery, whould call their black slaves "niggers" because they were ignorant of our white culture, infact, we thought we were helping them out, giving them a place to life, food, work, and making them civilized. So to make a long story short, Nigger means ignorant and it was turned to a racial slur when we accused Black slaves of being "ignorant to our culture". Even if I meant it to be racially offensive, Nigger is more than just at blacks, though usually directed at them, nigger is a word that also means a race that is stupid, dim witted, dull. IE. Sandniggers, white-niggers (jews) yellowniggers, the list goes on and on, the only reason that we don't need to say blackniggers, to be offensive towards blacks, is because when we were calling them ignorant, as I stated before, we just dropped the black nigger, and just called them niggers. I use these, a filler words like "fuck", to increase the length of a line, or use it to keep to a beat.

    TL;DR fuck you nigger.
    LATEST


  6. #6
    .delirium.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    64
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by kublkun View Post
    Nigger means "ignorant" Which is why before the salve days, it wasn't a racial slur. It became a racial slur, because during the days of Black slavery, The white people of pro slavery, whould call their black slaves "niggers" because they were ignorant of our white culture, infact, we thought we were helping them out, giving them a place to life, food, work, and making them civilized. So to make a long story short, Nigger means ignorant and it was turned to a racial slur when we accused Black slaves of being "ignorant to our culture". Even if I meant it to be racially offensive, Nigger is more than just at blacks, though usually directed at them, nigger is a word that also means a race that is stupid, dim witted, dull. IE. Sandniggers, white-niggers (jews) yellowniggers, the list goes on and on, the only reason that we don't need to say blackniggers, to be offensive towards blacks, is because when we were calling them ignorant, as I stated before, we just dropped the black nigger, and just called them niggers. I use these, a filler words like "fuck", to increase the length of a line, or use it to keep to a beat.

    TL;DR fuck you nigger.
    You sir are a fucking moron, that was the oxford dictionary definition

    nigger means nothing else other than black....

  7. #7
    kublkun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dover, NH
    Posts
    394
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by .delirium. View Post
    You sir are a fucking moron, that was the oxford dictionary definition

    nigger means nothing else other than black....

    You sir can suck my dick, nigger.
    LATEST


  8. #8
    darkajapan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    343
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    I think today there is an actual difference between the use of the N word ending in er and a. Today the N word ending with an a is most often used and isn't at times considered racist because its more of a terminology used among people of different races to address a friend or homie of theirs . Plus rappers today just make it seem more cool and appealing to those who listen to their music. Considering the majority of rappers and African Americans use the N word it is okay, yet when a white person seems to use it, it becomes racist (which i don't get because how they only consider it racist when an other ethnicity uses it) . I think that if you were to actually call someone the N word ending in er it would then be considered racist due to that being the literal term. Good job on the video by the way!

  9. #9
    .delirium.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    64
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by darkajapan View Post
    I think today there is an actual difference between the use of the N word ending in er and a. Today the N word ending with an a is most often used and isn't at times considered racist because its more of a terminology used among people of different races to address a friend or homie of theirs . Plus rappers today just make it seem more cool and appealing to those who listen to their music. Considering the majority of rappers and African Americans use the N word it is okay, yet when a white person seems to use it, it becomes racist (which i don't get because how they only consider it racist when an other ethnicity uses it) . I think that if you were to actually call someone the N word ending in er it would then be considered racist due to that being the literal term. Good job on the video by the way!
    Nigga is a mispelling of Nigger used as slang, thus it has no definition

    any word can be defined as racist based on the users intention of causing generalized offence, or the listening taking said offence

  10. #10
    darkajapan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    343
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by .delirium. View Post
    Nigga is a mispelling of Nigger used as slang, thus it has no definition

    any word can be defined as racist based on the users intention of causing generalized offence, or the listening taking said offence
    yes but you see you are taking his "slang" term as literal rather than figurative. The difference between the two seem misspelled yet they really do have their own definitions, for example do you know any African Americans who address each other with the N word ending with a er? No, because they would define that as racist I am sure, so instead they use the N word ending in an a which has a figurative meaning of "homie" or "friend". Which is so confusing and ironic is that everyone will judgmentally accuse someone of a different ethnicity other than African of being racist who is just trying to conform to the African American use slang of the N word

  11. #11
    .delirium.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    64
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by darkajapan View Post
    yes but you see you are taking his "slang" term as literal rather than figurative. The difference between the two seem misspelled yet they really do have their own definitions, for example do you know any African Americans who address each other with the N word ending with a er? No, because they would define that as racist I am sure, so instead they use the N word ending in an a which has a figurative meaning of "homie" or "friend". Which is so confusing and ironic is that everyone will judgmentally accuse someone of a different ethnicity other than African of being racist who is just trying to conform to the African American use slang of the N word
    the argument was regarding the definition of nigger, nigga has no definition as its not a word... give it up son, making more arguments for nothing...
    also you cant indicate spelling through speech

  12. #12
    darkajapan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    343
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by .delirium. View Post
    the argument was regarding the definition of nigger, nigga has no definition as its not a word... give it up son, making more arguments for nothing...
    also you cant indicate spelling through speech
    aw its okay, maybe its because you live in the U.K. and the hip hop scene isn't as accustomed to the use of the N word as in the west coast or you can't understand what a double entendre is . Here's a Wikipedia page on it so you can understand better : Nigga - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Last edited by darkajapan; 01-05-2013 at 12:27 AM.

  13. #13
    .delirium.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    64
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    not at all, i understand just the fact of the matter is 'nigga' is not a defined word in the english language

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] Big Battle Video: Gulf of Oman
    By Go_Bama in forum Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-17-2012, 01:10 PM
  2. [Image] My Battle against Mewto aka. Cake Dave
    By Paul in forum General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-15-2012, 02:53 PM
  3. My Freestyle rap at park [VIDEO] NTS
    By Gonçalo Neves in forum General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-04-2011, 01:23 PM
  4. Video of Minion vs Non Minion 1vs1 Battle
    By Fogest in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 03-09-2011, 10:51 AM
  5. me and friend get into a tight freestyle battl
    By codine333 in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-01-2009, 03:20 PM