Thread: my new song :)

Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,779
    Reputation
    961
    Thanks
    1,103

    Talking my new song :)

    Bit late but merry Christmas!
    i just 'finished' (it needs mixing)
    my new song called
    i just ate popping candy
    check it out here - remember, it's free to push like on the track! thankyou
    https://soundcloud.com/billybobjob12...st-ate-popping

    Me 'n mi car



  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HalfBajan For This Useful Post:

    Reyo. (12-29-2012),thatbowman (03-05-2013),[N.I]Maschine (03-22-2013)

  3. #2
    Reyo.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,403
    Reputation
    267
    Thanks
    1,908
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    This also nice !
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Bye @YOU

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Reyo. For This Useful Post:

    HalfBajan (12-29-2012)

  5. #3
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,779
    Reputation
    961
    Thanks
    1,103
    thankyou!

    Me 'n mi car



  6. The Following User Says Thank You to HalfBajan For This Useful Post:

    [N.I]Maschine (03-22-2013)

  7. #4
    .delirium.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    64
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    /dl wav or flp, fancy putting a twist on this

    also op it needs mastering, not mixing

    compiling the song is a mixdown, making it sound good is mastering

    ps without monitors mastering is pointless as it will still sound shit on other sound systems
    Last edited by .delirium.; 01-05-2013 at 02:14 AM.

  8. #5
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,779
    Reputation
    961
    Thanks
    1,103
    why would i give you the flp? in other words... no
    and yes i know what mastering is.
    and yes i know that without monitors it CAN sound shit, though not everyone has a spare $500 to spend on these things, so sorry
    to disappoint you but it's the best i can do right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by .delirium. View Post
    /dl wav or flp, fancy putting a twist on this

    also op it needs mastering, not mixing

    compiling the song is a mixdown, making it sound good is mastering

    ps without monitors mastering is pointless as it will still sound shit on other sound systems

    Me 'n mi car



  9. The Following User Says Thank You to HalfBajan For This Useful Post:

    [N.I]Maschine (03-22-2013)

  10. #6
    .delirium.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    64
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by billybobjob123 View Post
    why would i give you the flp? in other words... no
    and yes i know what mastering is.
    and yes i know that without monitors it CAN sound shit, though not everyone has a spare $500 to spend on these things, so sorry
    to disappoint you but it's the best i can do right now.
    you dont need $500 monitors, positioning and eq balance is more important... stop being a whiney bitch

  11. #7
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,779
    Reputation
    961
    Thanks
    1,103
    cool bro!!11!!!1!
    Quote Originally Posted by .delirium. View Post
    you dont need $500 monitors, positioning and eq balance is more important... stop being a whiney bitch

    Me 'n mi car



  12. #8
    anbinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    This is nice one

  13. #9
    thatbowman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Bored
    I like it!

Similar Threads

  1. OMG JUSTIN BEIBERS NEW SONG WITH GUESS WHO?
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 03-09-2010, 02:29 AM
  2. new song fucken great.
    By M2A in forum General
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-15-2010, 10:12 AM
  3. New Song Oya
    By obama#2 in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-10-2010, 07:18 PM
  4. MY new song: Cant let you go
    By ryansasz in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-03-2010, 10:27 PM
  5. My new song
    By ryansasz in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-03-2010, 07:08 PM