Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    de2truction's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DustBowl
    Posts
    42
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Amused

    Wink New remix! I'm proud of this one!

    Hey guys, its de2. I have created another remix! ENJOY!


    Skrillex - Reptile & Skrillex - Bangarang

  2. #2
    Hugo Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    23,520
    Reputation
    3833
    Thanks
    4,724
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Too much happening all at once.. Otherwise good job

    Click this to see the Happy Holidays Image Titles
    I do not own any active Skype accounts and will NEVER contact you outside of MPGH. Please beware of imposters.
    If you need help with anything MPGH related, you can leave me a message. I am more than happy to help.
    Any spam/stupid messages sent to me will be ignored. Violations against the rules may result in an infraction or ban.
    Useful Links: MPGH FAQ | List of MPGH Rules | Report a Scammer | Support Sections | Marketplace Rules
    Contact me via: Visitor Message | Private Message


  3. #3
    de2truction's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DustBowl
    Posts
    42
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Amused
    Thanks! I'll try and not use the crossfader as much :/

  4. #4
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,762
    Reputation
    879
    Thanks
    1,096
    NEVER
    do that with a crossfader
    also I'm guessing you're using a mixtrack or some tiny controller?
    Terrible song choice IMO
    And not in relation to your 'remix' my ass could make better sounds





  5. #5
    de2truction's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DustBowl
    Posts
    42
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Amused
    People these days... You know, when you act like that; It makes YOUR music sound worse than it is. Your music is just a repeated drum beat with a crappy background. Normally people with talent are mature. You, sir.... Have NO talent at all. (P.S. You could have just said "I don't appreciate good dubstep". But you storm onto a forum making yourself look like a total dickhead.)

  6. #6
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,762
    Reputation
    879
    Thanks
    1,096
    Quote Originally Posted by de2truction View Post
    People these days... You know, when you act like that; It makes YOUR music sound worse than it is. Your music is just a repeated drum beat with a crappy background. Normally people with talent are mature. You, sir.... Have NO talent at all. (P.S. You could have just said "I don't appreciate good dubstep". But you storm onto a forum making yourself look like a total dickhead.)
    Well if your 'remix' is the definition of talent, then no, I don't have any talent.
    It's not 'good dubstep' infact it's not dubstep at all, You say I have no talent because I gave you feedback, don't start this shit if you can't take criticism.


    Cunt, check yo' self before you wreck yo' self





  7. #7
    TerrorUser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my mailbox
    Posts
    304
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    1,927
    My Mood
    Amused
    I can make better with my toaster. Sorry.
    PrimeDice maroller's bot guide
    \/ \/ \/

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to TerrorUser For This Useful Post:

    HalfBajan (03-08-2013)

  9. #8
    de2truction's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DustBowl
    Posts
    42
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by billybobjob123 View Post


    Well if your 'remix' is the definition of talent, then no, I don't have any talent.
    It's not 'good dubstep' infact it's not dubstep at all, You say I have no talent because I gave you feedback, don't start this shit if you can't take criticism.


    Cunt, check yo' self before you wreck yo' self
    Really? Its skrillex, if you don't like dubstep... Leave this thread. Its a dubstep song for hell's sake! And really, the last sentence. Wow, just wow.
    (I love it when people act like absolute dicks.)

    ---------- Post added at 09:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 AM ----------

    Lawl xD
    (ermahgurd message is too short.)

  10. #9
    BGS. flameboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    1,060
    Reputation
    32
    Thanks
    50
    My Mood
    Fine
    good job, I know its hard to make a dubstep remix, just let them cry, cuz they are just jellous they can't make them self...
    Feel free to pm me: Click Here
    Or add me on MSN: tim-sterrenburg@hotmail.com
    Skype: strongvim


     

     
    succesfull:
    *]Nuage, smooth trade, helped me because was my first buy 1+ Vouch!



  11. #10
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,762
    Reputation
    879
    Thanks
    1,096
    Quote Originally Posted by de2truction View Post
    Really? Its skrillex, if you don't like dubstep... Leave this thread. Its a dubstep song for hell's sake! And really, the last sentence. Wow, just wow.
    (I love it when people act like absolute dicks.)

    ---------- Post added at 09:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 AM ----------

    Lawl xD
    (ermahgurd message is too short.)
    You don't know music do you?
    Search where dubstep came from and what makes up dubstep,
    LEARN YOUR FUCKING GENRES YOU RETARD

    Quote Originally Posted by BGS. flameboy View Post
    good job, I know its hard to make a dubstep remix, just let them cry, cuz they are just jellous they can't make them self...
    I'm a dj, I can ACTUALLY DJ, this is not 'DJ-ing' it's 2 people having a shitting contest





  12. #11
    BGS. flameboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    1,060
    Reputation
    32
    Thanks
    50
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by billybobjob123 View Post


    You don't know music do you?
    Search where dubstep came from and what makes up dubstep,
    LEARN YOUR FUCKING GENRES YOU RETARD



    I'm a dj, I can ACTUALLY DJ, this is not 'DJ-ing' it's 2 people having a shitting contest
    Well thats ur oppion than.
    Feel free to pm me: Click Here
    Or add me on MSN: tim-sterrenburg@hotmail.com
    Skype: strongvim


     

     
    succesfull:
    *]Nuage, smooth trade, helped me because was my first buy 1+ Vouch!



  13. #12
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,762
    Reputation
    879
    Thanks
    1,096
    Quote Originally Posted by BGS. flameboy View Post
    Well thats ur oppion than.
    Learn English.

    Learn: Gain or acquire knowledge of or skill in (something) by study, experience, or being taught.

    English: The West Germanic language of England, now widely used in many varieties throughout the world.





  14. #13
    de2truction's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DustBowl
    Posts
    42
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Amused
    Learn not to be such a dick. End of story, stop whining. I really hate you people. Don't take time to reply, it'll waste half my life trying to teach you dicks to keep your opinions to yourself. (May as well quit becoming a disk jockey now if you don't stop criticizing. People like different types of music. You obviously don't like dubstep 2 disk remix's. Learn to deal with the fact people like different types of music.) END OF ARGUMENT!

Similar Threads

  1. UMM.... new cant install the hacks and wondering about this one
    By hiair1 in forum Combat Arms Hack Requests
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-16-2012, 05:57 PM
  2. Is this one new or old ?
    By vondony in forum Sudden Attack General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-07-2009, 01:00 PM
  3. My New Beer Sig. Talk Shit to this one yourtiy.
    By Zhellbound in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-10-2008, 09:26 PM
  4. Israel Vs Lebanon or .... This one?
    By 13E7 in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-04-2008, 10:46 AM
  5. New Sig and Pretty Proud of it
    By RickE in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-02-2006, 02:09 AM

Tags for this Thread