Thread: My GFX Thread

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

Maybe if you knew what was going on you wouldn't have started some stupid shit with me kid.
    I had already made King a background and private messaged it to him,
    well in his original thread, he never specified if he wanted the new background, never specified colors, gave no dimensions for his avatar.
    So when I give him the background he says he wanted lighter colors used, that the template was for the older bg,
    basically wasting my time because he wasn't clear in the original thread.

Normally I wouldn't have even posted anything in this thread, I get it you're new.
    But you really only looked at the shitty attitude that Dylan gave and took none of the critique in regard.
    Since you wanted to call me a dramatic little bitch, I'd figure that I'd show you how hypocritical you are.
    I've been here for about 4 years, I've seen morons come and go in this section.
    If you really want to be productive here and possibly get some help with stuff,
    you should probably not piss off people that can help you out.
    Harsh critique actually helps a lot more, than someone telling you what you want to hear.
    i don't even know what the fuck you're talking about. who the fuck is dylan? and discouragement doesn't help anybody dip shit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by k0mrade View Post

i don't even know what the fuck you're talking about. who the fuck is dylan? and discouragement doesn't help anybody dip shit.
    Dylan is Seyeko.

Pretty much everyone good at graphics here has faced being discouraged/flamed on by people in this section, including myself.
    why don't you ask people like @Doc about that. If you aren't a quitter than all that flame and bullshit makes you want to get better
    just to shut everyone the fuck up and prove to them you're capable. If anything it's the best motivation you can get.
    That goes with tons of situations in life, military, work, etc. Fucking Gordon Ramsey is famous for verbally shitting on people,
    and I bet a good majority of those people he shits on end up being excellent chefs. So maybe you should think about that be for calling me the dipshit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot

Dylan is Seyeko.

Pretty much everyone good at graphics here has faced being discouraged/flamed on by people in this section, including myself.
    why don't you ask people like @Doc about that. If you aren't a quitter than all that flame and bullshit makes you want to get better
    just to shut everyone the fuck up and prove to them you're capable. If anything it's the best motivation you can get.
    That goes with tons of situations in life, military, work, etc. Fucking Gordon Ramsey is famous for verbally shitting on people,
    and I bet a good majority of those people he shits on end up being excellent chefs. So maybe you should think about that be for calling me the dipshit.
    Gordon Ramsey shits on those people because they're pathetic and they know better and can achieve a lot if they just get off their ass and do it. they need somebody in their face telling them what to do because they're that pathetic and are failing. discouraging somebody who is learning how to do something for the first time doesn't fucking help. plus you can't compare Gordon Ramsey to this because Gordon Ramsey is in the restaurant business, if you fuck something up there you can possibly kill people and ruin reputations. There's a lot at stake there and I guarantee you if you put any respectable chefs shit on the line they're going to get in your face and yell at you it's not even meant for motivation it's because they have to (i took culinary classes). we're talking about making amateur graphic design with photoshop. YOU think about it.
    and also think about this, what if you went into class for example and you're learning something new and the work you do is flawed (like in this case) so you ask the teacher (mpgh) for help by showing that teacher your work, and the teacher says this is some horrible shit. then they continue to insult your work and point out all the flaws and saying nothing good about it and only discourage you. that's like what these little faggots(not everybody) are doing, so don't try and make me look like i'm some bad guy because i don't accept the bullshit insults and discouragement like it's helping me or something. just fuck off will ya? this shit has been dragged on too long...
    Last edited by k0mrade; 03-24-2013 at 02:10 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    If you are going to post a wall of text, PICK A DIFFERENT FONT AND COLOR! not gonna be bothered to even read what the fuck you just said,

i gave my CnC take it as it is or you can get the fuck out... your work is not all that great and needs alot of work, already told you what to work on..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko™ View Post
    If you are going to post a wall of text, PICK A DIFFERENT FONT AND COLOR! not gonna be bothered to even read what the fuck you just said,

i gave my CnC take it as it is or you can get the fuck out... your work is not all that great and needs alot of work, already told you what to work on..
    if you're too lazy to read, then why would you even reply? everything i said was in reply to the other guy so that's 2 reasons to not bother with replying. and you're telling me to get the fuck out on my thread in reply to words that weren't directed to you. ok kid fuck off lmao
    oh and fuck you and you're gay ass faggot pink text

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    You know i use to think my shit don't stink either.. that i was the best thing around GFX.. i was wrong.. i went down a wrong path on these forums and was bashed by almost everyone.. i started taking peoples advice such as Doc and Eth's because there opinion and words meant alot to me.. i don't want to see you go down the path that i did on this forum.. but the way you are heading calling people faggots and all this shit just for trying to help you get better..

if you arnt going to take CnC and make an improvment then dont bother posting your shitty fucking graphics

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Gordon Ramsey shits on those people because they're pathetic and they know better and can achieve a lot if they just get off their ass and do it. they need somebody in their face telling them what to do because they're that pathetic and are failing. discouraging somebody who is learning how to do something for the first time doesn't fucking help. plus you can't compare Gordon Ramsey to this because Gordon Ramsey is in the restaurant business, if you fuck something up there you can possibly kill people and ruin reputations. There's a lot at stake there and I guarantee you if you put any respectable chefs shit on the line they're going to get in your face and yell at you it's not even meant for motivation it's because they have to (i took culinary classes). we're talking about making amateur graphic design with photoshop. YOU think about it.
    and also think about this, what if you went into class for example and you're learning something new and the work you do is flawed (like in this case) so you ask the teacher (mpgh) for help by showing that teacher your work, and the teacher says this is some horrible shit. then they continue to insult your work and point out all the flaws and saying nothing good about it and only discourage you. that's like what these little faggots(not everybody) are doing, so don't try and make me look like i'm some bad guy because i don't accept the bullshit insults and discouragement like it's helping me or something. just fuck off will ya? this shit has been dragged on too long...
    That's cool. You took culinary classes. I was a chef, technically still am because I haven't forgotten anything I learned I'm just in another trade atm.
    So I do know what I'm talking about both in the cooking world and graphics arts. Just to give you a small background here,
    I didn't get into digital art until about 4-5 years ago, before than I was always involved in traditional art, starting at childhood.
    It's not like coming to MPGH is my first rodeo here.
    You sir, are comparing traditional scholastic interactions with interactions you will encounter on a hacking site,
    Yet you're trying to convey that it's me being jaded in this situation. I find that hysterical.
    First off, it doesn't matter who or what a teacher is given the task to teach you, they are on a pay roll.
    They make bank off of sculpting you from a noob to a trained student.
    No one at MPGH has those obligations, and we are not trained teachers.
    We use our own applied life tactics to either engage you politely or negatively.
    Like I said, I would have never even bothered with you if you didn't come at me with some smart ass punk remark.
    Since you did, I figured I would utilize your own hypocritical mindset to irrefutably prove my point.

Dylan came off a bit strong, but mixed in with that was actual critique, and what he said was right regarding the flaws in your work.
    You being butthurt and lashing out isn't going to change the fact that there were points given that can help pave your way to improving.
    That being said, you can continue to be abrasive and denying facts or trying to undermine me. At this point I don't care, I'm done replying to you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot

That's cool. You took culinary classes. I was a chef, technically still am because I haven't forgotten anything I learned I'm just in another trade atm.
    So I do know what I'm talking about both in the cooking world and graphics arts. Just to give you a small background here,
    I didn't get into digital art until about 4-5 years ago, before than I was always involved in traditional art, starting at childhood.
    It's not like coming to MPGH is my first rodeo here.
    You sir, are comparing traditional scholastic interactions with interactions you will encounter on a hacking site,
    Yet you're trying to convey that it's me being jaded in this situation. I find that hysterical.
    First off, it doesn't matter who or what a teacher is given the task to teach you, they are on a pay roll.
    They make bank off of sculpting you from a noob to a trained student.
    No one at MPGH has those obligations, and we are not trained teachers.
    We use our own applied life tactics to either engage you politely or negatively.
    Like I said, I would have never even bothered with you if you didn't come at me with some smart ass punk remark.
    Since you did, I figured I would utilize your own hypocritical mindset to irrefutably prove my point.

Dylan came off a bit strong, but mixed in with that was actual critique, and what he said was right regarding the flaws in your work.
    You being butthurt and lashing out isn't going to change the fact that there were points given that can help pave your way to improving.
    That being said, you can continue to be abrasive and denying facts or trying to undermine me. At this point I don't care, I'm done replying to you.
    if you have no obligation then what are you doing having this long drawn out argument with me? the only obligation i have to reply is the fact that you two keep posting this shit on my threads. so seriously what the fuck are you even doing, are you that much of a fucking douche bag you want to like ruin my day or something by just keep coming back with this shit over the internet. seriously dude you and seyko are getting on my nerves, can't even post some noob gfx on a hacking forums with out some fucking smart ass trying to beat me. what are you trying to achieve with all this? fuck you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Jesus Christ, I wish I was a faggot that couldn't take criticism.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

if you have no obligation then what are you doing having this long drawn out argument with me? the only obligation i have to reply is the fact that you two keep posting this shit on my threads. so seriously what the fuck are you even doing, are you that much of a fucking douche bag you want to like ruin my day or something by just keep coming back with this shit over the internet. seriously dude you and seyko are getting on my nerves, can't even post some noob gfx on a hacking forums with out some fucking smart ass trying to beat me. what are you trying to achieve with all this? fuck you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Wow this is getting a bit out of hand. Why don't we just call it and leave it as it is

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewis brown View Post
    Wow this is getting a bit out of hand. Why don't we just call it and leave it as it is
    Actually, this is what makes MPGH fun. Trust me, you don't know what you got till a Mod comes and starts cleaning up.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KING For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ethereal (03-24-2013),Matt (03-28-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    lol it can be fun but some guys just don't know how to stop..

Thanks
    @k0mrade, you are a complete, and total moron. These people are giving CnC, the best kind you can get too, and you can't take anything bad said towards your work without flipping your shit. You're an ignorant dumbfuck and you think you're art's good when it's not, and let me tell you why this is gonna be CnC, this is going to be CnC because I'm gonna give you reasons of why your art here is shit, and that's not bashing, because I've given you a set list of things to work on, so here it is; Firstly, your colors are boring, and don't go together well at all. They're bland and very un-creative. Also, your renders look like they were just pasted on their, with no edit to them or anything. They also looked very squished on, which makes them look like absolute garbage. To be honest, what you're doing here really shouldn't even be considered art, seeing that all you're doing is pasting a bunch of pre - made graphics onto a canvas and acting like it's something pretty start trying to draw your own stuff, make something different and unique that no one's ever seen before.

Don't flip your shit on me, because I told you the truth and told you that your work is garbage, you posted your work, and you asked us for feedback, if you can't handle the feedback we give you, than stop posting here. Even your signature screams that you can't take anything bad to say lightly. Anything towards you that you even get the slightest hint of an insult from you throw an internet temper tantrum at them and act like you're better.

so if you haven't figured it out already, what I'm trying to say is... Stop being such a whiny bitch who can't take any feedback, or stop posting that shit you call GFX, and maybe we'll start to like you.
    Last edited by Deflorate.; 03-25-2013 at 06:19 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    And you're a little bitch that can't handle a couple sentences sprinkled with negativity. Your obligation as an aspiring artist is to take in all feedback and evaluate it, then implement what you learn from that. Your obligation is to not project how much of a sissy you are, whilst trying to swear as much as possible to retain your internet manhood.

I've never heard someone be such a bitch in my life. You literally cannot handle a couple of sentences, sentences which contain very valid points that you could learn from. Instead you feel compelled to defend your ego.

@iTzSeyeko™ said some valid points mixed with some shit to get your attention. @Ethereal showed you how much of a hypocrite you are, whilst trying to reason with you. You on the other are exacerbating the situation by constantly needing to reply to feed your supposed moral dominance over them. "oh wahh, he said bad things to me, i'm going to call everyone faggots and say fuck in every sentence, all the while ignoring any valid points made by these faggots, wahhh".

So seriously, what the fuck are YOU doing? You're coming onto the internet, onto a hacking forum no less, and expecting people to message your beginners dick? You ask for feedback, but you only wanted sugarcoated niceties that do nothing but gently prod you into getting better whilst inflating your sense of skill.

Are you that much of a douchebag that you have to keep being a pain in the ass and continue to ignore anything that is brought to the table that doesn't line up with your fantasy?

What are you trying to achieve with this escapade of yours?

Are you going to cleanse the filth with your walls of incomprehensible dribble?

You willfully ignore the points brought forth and you have the gall to say they are getting on your nerves?

Last edited by Doc; 03-26-2013 at 05:50 AM.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ethereal (03-26-2013),Mr.Seyeko (03-26-2013)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast