Thread: TryMe is Fake

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 32
  1. #16
    blueduece2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South of Heaven
    Posts
    787
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    239
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Ripping is plagarism, and it is theft, and it is low.

  2. #17
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,071
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by EnergyK View Post
    It's more important then banning someone for having a tantrum in the spam section. Ripping is theft.


    Energy
    If you really want to get technical your ripping the pictures that you use to make the sigs. You have no patent for the sigs you create. Once you make a conscious decision to post them on the internet, there not yours anymore. Sorry

    @hyak, guy or girl?? bipolar disorder??? Its hard to tell sometimes. You have those pms days where you just bitch at everyone. You should really get that under control.

  3. #18
    Kyle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    [England, UK...] Activity Time: GMT (9am-8pm)
    Posts
    1,937
    Reputation
    92
    Thanks
    359
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    If you really want to get technical your ripping the pictures that you use to make the sigs. You have no patent for the sigs you create. Once you make a conscious decision to post them on the internet, there not yours anymore. Sorry

    @hyak, guy or girl?? bipolar disorder??? Its hard to tell sometimes. You have those pms days where you just bitch at everyone. You should really get that under control.
    The pictures are generally stocks and i check if what i use are under the creative commons license/or i have permission. I could put a piece of art up in a gallery, thats made public, is it then ok for someone to come and steal it?


    War does not determine who is right- only who is left.



  4. #19
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,071
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by EnergyK View Post
    The pictures are generally stocks and i check if what i use are under the creative commons license/or i have permission. I could put a piece of art up in a gallery, thats made public, is it then ok for someone to come and steal it?
    Internet wise?? Sure is. Your name on a sig doesnt self-patent your artwork, sorry to say and as far as what you do in preparation for a sig does not speak for the whole section.

  5. #20
    Kyle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    [England, UK...] Activity Time: GMT (9am-8pm)
    Posts
    1,937
    Reputation
    92
    Thanks
    359
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    Internet wise?? Sure is. Your name doesnt self- patent your artwork, sorry to say and as far as what you do in preparation for a sig does not speak for the whole section.
    No but its indecent, i actually couldn't give a shit if someone ripped my work. Then didn't make it and i know that so they'll never get better. And it has nothing to do with patents unless its commercial, which this isn't..


    War does not determine who is right- only who is left.



  6. #21
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,071
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by EnergyK View Post
    No but its indecent, i actually couldn't give a shit if someone ripped my work. Then didn't make it and i know that so they'll never get better. And it has nothing to do with patents unless its commercial, which this isn't..
    Sorry, copyrighted better word?

    Regardless of the word, what he did was indecent and I understand that. But to ban him for this would mean I would have to ban ANYONE using ANY picture without the permission of the owner. Do you see where Im going with this?

  7. #22
    Kyle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    [England, UK...] Activity Time: GMT (9am-8pm)
    Posts
    1,937
    Reputation
    92
    Thanks
    359
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    Sorry, copyrighted better word?

    Regardless of the word, what he did was indecent and I understand that. But to ban him for this would mean I would have to ban ANYONE using ANY picture without the permission of the owner. Do you see where Im going with this?
    No but claiming you made it is the problem. I could use a picture but i wouldn't say i made/shot it.


    War does not determine who is right- only who is left.



  8. #23
    Hyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    120°16.1'W 47°20'N
    Posts
    11,525
    Reputation
    508
    Thanks
    844
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    @hyak, guy or girl?? bipolar disorder??? Its hard to tell sometimes. You have those pms days where you just bitch at everyone. You should really get that under control.
    you are real stupid if you dont know the awnsers to those questions

    umm ur the 1 making dumbass remarks

  9. #24
    OverNlNethousand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    99
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Amused
    EVERYONE STOP NOW

    What he did was messed up, and I'm sure he's not coming back.
    If he does so, I will report to Dave and hopefully he will clean it up as he said he would.

    I have a feeling this is going to turn into a flamefest, so I'm stopping it now.

    END OF DISCUSSION
    Ryguy will close this down when he gets online.
    From now, there will be NO more.

    -kira.

  10. #25
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,071
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by hyak View Post
    you are real stupid if you dont know the awnsers to those questions

    umm ur the 1 making dumbass remarks
    Your obviously a chick. No doubt. Youve acted like this since ive known you. Ive always wondered.

    @kira, I don't flame.

  11. #26
    Hyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    120°16.1'W 47°20'N
    Posts
    11,525
    Reputation
    508
    Thanks
    844
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    Your obviously a chick. No doubt. Youve acted like this since ive known you. Ive always wondered.

    @kira, I don't flame.
    hehe i never knew obama was this bad at flaming kinda funny you think sum1 like u wood be less pathetic

  12. #27
    Dead Bones Brook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    On that seat right over there.
    Posts
    8,328
    Reputation
    858
    Thanks
    1,533
    My Mood
    Daring
    I don't think Dave will care even a bit about this. =L

    Woot, Ivysaur is looking at this thread!

  13. #28
    OverNlNethousand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    99
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Amused
    Don't Double Post.
    Warned


    NO MORE POSTS.

  14. #29
    -Jerry™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    412
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    88
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    why dont you just ban that guy from posting in the GFX Section

  15. #30
    daniliard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,010
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    197
    My Mood
    Cynical
    hmm why he coppied signatures from this website? i thought he pro but he is coppier.... tryme take tut and make sig...not copy :-o

    .::Favorite::.


    .::Gifts::.
    |X|X|X|X|




Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Dinar Hax FAKE Fake
    By stass15 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-04-2008, 10:37 PM
  2. Creationism is FAKE
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-19-2007, 11:13 PM
  3. the pawner is FAKE
    By kmphantom in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-04-2007, 12:09 PM
  4. Make a fake virus
    By Hispiforce in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-07-2007, 06:56 PM
  5. Fake License Plate
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-24-2006, 09:06 PM

Tags for this Thread