Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    verbindungsfehlr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Cheeky

    Set I recorded on the 16th April 2013 [D&B,Deep]

    29 minutes of me playing around with some deep vibes.



    any feedback appreciated


    If you dig it, I posted my main youtube channel in the infobox, where u can get more :3

  2. #2
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,763
    Reputation
    879
    Thanks
    1,096
    Quote Originally Posted by verbindungsfehlr View Post
    29 minutes of me playing around with some deep vibes.



    any feedback appreciated


    If you dig it, I posted my main youtube channel in the infobox, where u can get more :3
    I like it man! keep it up





  3. #3
    Electro Beat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Blackhat hacker ._.
    Posts
    1,526
    Reputation
    87
    Thanks
    205
    My Mood
    Amused
    If just i knew how to make something like that :/

  4. #4
    verbindungsfehlr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Marceline View Post


    I like it man! keep it up
    thank you :3

    Quote Originally Posted by xXlolzXx View Post
    If just i knew how to make something like that :/
    Mixing is not that hard :3 and it's a lot of fun.

    Maybe start with Dubstep because it's the most simple to do, almost every track has 140 bpm so you dont even have to pitch it around haha. dubstep gets pretty boring because of the same fact too.

  5. #5
    Electro Beat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Blackhat hacker ._.
    Posts
    1,526
    Reputation
    87
    Thanks
    205
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by verbindungsfehlr View Post
    thank you :3



    Mixing is not that hard :3 and it's a lot of fun.

    Maybe start with Dubstep because it's the most simple to do, almost every track has 140 bpm so you dont even have to pitch it around haha. dubstep gets pretty boring because of the same fact too.
    Well i have a traktor control s2 but i suck at using it :/

  6. #6
    verbindungsfehlr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by xXlolzXx View Post
    Well i have a traktor control s2 but i suck at using it :/
    why is that exactly?
    I'm using an old numark omni control, so I guess u got the better hardware haha

    btw here u can download the set easily if u want to https://soundcloud.com/verbindungsfehler/larsnbass2013

  7. #7
    Electro Beat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Blackhat hacker ._.
    Posts
    1,526
    Reputation
    87
    Thanks
    205
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by verbindungsfehlr View Post
    why is that exactly?
    I'm using an old numark omni control, so I guess u got the better hardware haha

    btw here u can download the set easily if u want to https://soundcloud.com/verbindungsfehler/larsnbass2013
    Well i cant really make some good stuff.
    Idk if its becuase of:
    1. Im not good at it.
    2. Im missing some good stuff to mix.

  8. #8
    verbindungsfehlr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by xXlolzXx View Post
    Well i cant really make some good stuff.
    Idk if its becuase of:
    1. Im not good at it.
    2. Im missing some good stuff to mix.
    haha I don't understand why u bought such an expensive midi controller then x3 what genre u trying to mix?

  9. #9
    Electro Beat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Blackhat hacker ._.
    Posts
    1,526
    Reputation
    87
    Thanks
    205
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by verbindungsfehlr View Post
    haha I don't understand why u bought such an expensive midi controller then x3 what genre u trying to mix?
    Well i didnt bought it =)
    I got it as a gift

    I was kinda good at one time but then my computer over heated and wasnt working for a month so i kinda fell behind :/

  10. #10
    verbindungsfehlr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by xXlolzXx View Post
    Well i didnt bought it =)
    I got it as a gift

    I was kinda good at one time but then my computer over heated and wasnt working for a month so i kinda fell behind :/
    NOW is the time mix now and get better every now and then. Don't compare yourself with anybody and have fun doing whatever u want to do If u're a stoner like me maybe make a break so u're not too high to make a decent mix or a video in after effects

  11. #11
    Electro Beat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Blackhat hacker ._.
    Posts
    1,526
    Reputation
    87
    Thanks
    205
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by verbindungsfehlr View Post
    NOW is the time mix now and get better every now and then. Don't compare yourself with anybody and have fun doing whatever u want to do If u're a stoner like me maybe make a break so u're not too high to make a decent mix or a video in after effects
    Okay i will start again when i have time =)

  12. #12
    verbindungsfehlr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by xXlolzXx View Post
    Okay i will start again when i have time =)
    very good :3 yet u haven't told me the genre u're interested in.

  13. #13
    SOON.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    766
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    114
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Love the last part with Lynx.

  14. #14
    verbindungsfehlr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by JavaC++ View Post
    Love the last part with Lynx.
    u lucky that I've got too much time haha, here u go :3 *link removed by me*

    edit: kk I'll send u a pm

    edit2: haha I can't because I got 12 posts only :<
    Last edited by verbindungsfehlr; 04-29-2013 at 06:28 AM.

Similar Threads

  1. The Best Fraps Setting for recording (For Montagers)
    By Fox in forum CrossFire Tutorials
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-16-2012, 08:29 PM
  2. Game recorder with the less lagg?
    By xDex_ in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-07-2011, 07:40 PM
  3. I guess the mpgh april fools was not that bad compared to this...
    By Jarppi in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-02-2010, 05:16 PM
  4. Join The 16th Ranked Clan
    By HCORE in forum K.O.S. Secret Operation Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-10-2010, 01:28 AM