Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
  1. #1
    The amazing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United states
    Posts
    1,250
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    44
    My Mood
    Cool

    looking for a nice dota 2 clan pic

    the name is HpG (Highly Powered Gamers)

    looking for a awesome clan picture

    upload to imgur or somewhere
    Last edited by The amazing; 07-29-2013 at 07:11 AM.

  2. #2
    molot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH OR BED
    Posts
    1,797
    Reputation
    41
    Thanks
    223
    My Mood
    Cold
    are not all that great in graphic design but I hope someone will make a beautiful picture

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to molot For This Useful Post:

    The amazing (07-29-2013)

  4. #3
    The amazing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United states
    Posts
    1,250
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    44
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by molot View Post
    are not all that great in graphic design but I hope someone will make a beautiful picture
    thanks.........

  5. #4
    LizzyWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In my home.
    Posts
    196
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by The amazing View Post
    the name is HpG (Highly Powered Gamers)

    looking for a awesome clan picture

    upload to imgur or somewhere
    I will do this! What exactly do you want? A banner or what? Give me specific dimensions and maybe a emblem?

  6. #5
    The amazing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United states
    Posts
    1,250
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    44
    My Mood
    Cool
    You know how Team liquid has a pic of a horse with blue and white color with Saying Team liquid something like that I guess it called a team base logo it needs to be 250x150 pixel
    and also it cant be copyrighted or anything

    also it be nice if you can make us dota 2 interface logo because its going to be use a HUD for dota 2 and needs to be 250x156 pixel and a banner logo 256x256

    thanks if you can do this I will thank you when you finish


    something like this picture below but maybe better with HpG and then it says Highly Powered Gamers

    pic cant be copyrighted or anything
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    276512_145500648863954_8247329_n.jpg  

    Last edited by The amazing; 07-30-2013 at 07:42 AM.

  7. #6
    The amazing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United states
    Posts
    1,250
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    44
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by LizzyWolf View Post
    I will do this! What exactly do you want? A banner or what? Give me specific dimensions and maybe a emblem?
    hope you can make it

  8. #7
    LizzyWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In my home.
    Posts
    196
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by The amazing View Post
    You know how Team liquid has a pic of a horse with blue and white color with Saying Team liquid something like that I guess it called a team base logo it needs to be 250x150 pixel
    and also it cant be copyrighted or anything

    also it be nice if you can make us dota 2 interface logo because its going to be use a HUD for dota 2 and needs to be 250x156 pixel and a banner logo 256x256

    thanks if you can do this I will thank you when you finish


    something like this picture below but maybe better with HpG and then it says Highly Powered Gamers

    pic cant be copyrighted or anything
    Who's team liquid? I don't play Dota 2

  9. #8
    The amazing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United states
    Posts
    1,250
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    44
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by LizzyWolf View Post
    Who's team liquid? I don't play Dota 2
    ahh its a clan. Just something like that pic attached

    just something looks nice that says HpG Then somewhere It says Highly Powered Gamers

    just make a clan emblem that's not copyright or anything

  10. #9
    LizzyWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In my home.
    Posts
    196
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by The amazing View Post
    ahh its a clan. Just something like that pic attached

    just something looks nice that says HpG Then somewhere It says Highly Powered Gamers

    just make a clan emblem that's not copyright or anything
    Here this:

    or this

  11. #10
    The amazing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United states
    Posts
    1,250
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    44
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by LizzyWolf View Post
    Here this:

    or this
    that looks nice thanks

    I saw the powersymbol but is it copyrighted?

    I was hopeing something like 1 first one but into this with circle around it with cool colors and clan short name and long name
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    Clan-Gangrel.png  

    Last edited by The amazing; 07-31-2013 at 09:40 AM.

  12. #11
    LizzyWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In my home.
    Posts
    196
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by The amazing View Post
    that looks nice thanks

    I saw the powersymbol but is it copyrighted?

    I was hopeing something like 1 first one but into this with circle around it with cool colors and clan short name and long name
    The picture is a power button... I am pretty sure its used on ever single electronic device you have that has a power button....

  13. #12
    The amazing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United states
    Posts
    1,250
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    44
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by LizzyWolf View Post
    The picture is a power button... I am pretty sure its used on ever single electronic device you have that has a power button....
    k thx I like it

    hey can you turn the jpeng to PNG imaige
    Last edited by The amazing; 07-31-2013 at 07:25 PM.

  14. #13
    LizzyWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In my home.
    Posts
    196
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by The amazing View Post
    k thx I like it

    hey can you turn the jpeng to PNG imaige
    Which one do you want changed?

  15. #14
    The amazing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United states
    Posts
    1,250
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    44
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by LizzyWolf View Post
    Which one do you want changed?
    both please and no its not copyrighted so I am fine

  16. #15
    LizzyWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In my home.
    Posts
    196
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by The amazing View Post
    both please and no its not copyrighted so I am fine
    Here:


    and


  17. The Following User Says Thank You to LizzyWolf For This Useful Post:

    The amazing (07-31-2013)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Looking for a good farmer clan
    By Cruunchie in forum CrossFire Clan Recruitment & Advertising
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-11-2013, 11:10 AM
  2. looking for a nice tight menu
    By TheSaboteur in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Server / GSC Modding
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-01-2010, 02:39 PM
  3. 2 Pretty good players looking for active and pro clan :>
    By naidro in forum CrossFire Clan Recruitment & Advertising
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-15-2010, 04:40 AM
  4. [Request] ★★★ Looking For Sponsors Css & Gmod Clan ★★★
    By IHackOnCod6 in forum CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-20-2010, 06:49 AM
  5. Looking for a nice render
    By .Amnesia in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-13-2009, 07:09 PM