Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 61 to 74 of 74
  1. #61
    The Conjurer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,935
    Reputation
    608
    Thanks
    6,301
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirish View Post
    UPDATE FOR EVERYONE

    So currently I'm fighting like a bitch to get the art section changed. Currently I'm trying to get it changed to the style of the marketplace where there isn't a crap load of subsections (considering it's pretty dead and way too big). So what I suggest is when creating a thread you have to choose a prefix like the MP for example [Drawing] [Music] [Help] [Photography] [Graffiti] [poetry] etc.

    Also dealing with a lot of stuff for arun to back him up with pictures so I can have some time to work on the signatures. If you have anything to say about the art section to help me convince dave then please tell me!

    Sooner I can get the art section changed I can work faster on the customs.

    @JamesWoods @ellekim00 @T Bag @Lightning @Invis. @Symmetrical @√ince @Paralyze Jr. @Purple @Transfixed @Dave's Sheep @Paralyze @Pandemic @Commanderr @Shayde @Vice-Versa @Snuggs. @Aborted

    I haven't forgot about you guys! It'll get done, just need to get some more supplys and stuff and get this fucking section changed to not be so god dam huge and have some breathing room like general. could use more traffic!
    I'll support you bro

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to The Conjurer For This Useful Post:

    Oneirish (08-19-2013)

  3. #62

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Vine For This Useful Post:

    Oneirish (08-19-2013)

  5. #63
    Thinking is the Enemy of Creativity. It's Self-Conscious, & Anything Self-Conscious is Lousy.
    Premium Member
    Elocrypt.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    College.
    Posts
    2,986
    Reputation
    273
    Thanks
    277
    My Mood
    Amused
    @Oneirish I feel you bro. I am actually kinda trying to get the art section alive to. I will start doing some photography and drawing of my own soon. I will write poetry as well when I am bored during school and stuff. :P I love art and will put a lot of contribution in bringing the art section back alive.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Elocrypt. For This Useful Post:

    Oneirish (08-19-2013)

  7. #64
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    9,808
    Reputation
    442
    Thanks
    663
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Hey there, this time I am posting on your thread
    You got some nice drawings there!

    I want one too, if possible.

    Color: Green, blue, black, white, might have purple
    3-D Depth (Shadowing): yes, black colored
    Images:
    http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/6...uperligthh.jpg (this is my motorbike, if possible please try to add a miliar one and add weed leaves too (1 may be enough, depend on the kind of image you make.
    Patterns/Designs/Etc.: Similar to the one you did on the 2nd example on first page, the one with the mushroom man and the carnivore plant, the one you made to Snuggs
    Size: medium, ideal if it can be fully displayed on the signature.
    Comments:
    Do your best with the stuff I told above, I wait for it the time you need, send me PM or tag me so I can get to it as soon as it is done.

    Keep up with the cool and great drawings!
    Also, I'm trying to make this section kore actve (the modelling one) keep commenting if you can
    Last edited by Mokou-Sama; 08-19-2013 at 06:19 AM.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  8. #65
    Mien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    5,739
    Reputation
    1387
    Thanks
    947
    My Mood
    Amused
    Color: Uh light blue, donor color, etc... (or cool contrast of black and white)

    3-D Depth (Shadowing): Some shadowing could be cool.

    Images: ehm, i have no idea. Just my name in text would be fine. with some kewl stuff around it.

    Patterns/Designs/Etc.: Oh gosh, um idk. I want sort of like a "mystic" theme to represent my name. Not like fantasy creatures
    or anything but, idk. Like medieval looking.

    Size: Yours

    Comments: Thanks a lot for contributing like this. I'll be sure to rep and help you out with dave.

    ty @Oneirish

  9. #66
    The Conjurer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,935
    Reputation
    608
    Thanks
    6,301
    My Mood
    Pensive
    @Oneirish , i got some updates.

    The text on my custom , can you change 'elle' into 'The Conjurer' obviously that's my new name

    Thanks!

  10. #67
    Arun's Bitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Not even gay
    Posts
    1,484
    Reputation
    265
    Thanks
    206
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirish View Post
    UPDATE FOR EVERYONE

    So currently I'm fighting like a bitch to get the art section changed. Currently I'm trying to get it changed to the style of the marketplace where there isn't a crap load of subsections (considering it's pretty dead and way too big). So what I suggest is when creating a thread you have to choose a prefix like the MP for example [Drawing] [Music] [Help] [Photography] [Graffiti] [poetry] etc.

    Also dealing with a lot of stuff for arun to back him up with pictures so I can have some time to work on the signatures. If you have anything to say about the art section to help me convince dave then please tell me!

    Sooner I can get the art section changed I can work faster on the customs.

    @JamesWoods @ellekim00 @T Bag @Lightning @Invis. @Symmetrical @√ince @Paralyze Jr. @Purple @Transfixed @Dave's Sheep @Paralyze @Pandemic @Commanderr @Shayde @Vice-Versa @Snuggs. @Aborted

    I haven't forgot about you guys! It'll get done, just need to get some more supplys and stuff and get this fucking section changed to not be so god dam huge and have some breathing room like general. could use more traffic!
    Tell dabe I'll steal his cake if he doesn't.

  11. #68
    Euphemistic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DreamVille
    Posts
    6,615
    Reputation
    1240
    Thanks
    1,309
    My Mood
    Twisted
    @Oneirish , Surprise me.

  12. #69
    Grå's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,350
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,502
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirish View Post
    UPDATE FOR EVERYONE

    So currently I'm fighting like a bitch to get the art section changed. Currently I'm trying to get it changed to the style of the marketplace where there isn't a crap load of subsections (considering it's pretty dead and way too big). So what I suggest is when creating a thread you have to choose a prefix like the MP for example [Drawing] [Music] [Help] [Photography] [Graffiti] [poetry] etc.

    Also dealing with a lot of stuff for arun to back him up with pictures so I can have some time to work on the signatures. If you have anything to say about the art section to help me convince dave then please tell me!

    Sooner I can get the art section changed I can work faster on the customs.

    @JamesWoods @ellekim00 @T Bag @Lightning @Invis. @Symmetrical @√ince @Paralyze Jr. @Purple @Transfixed @Dave's Sheep @Paralyze @Pandemic @Commanderr @Shayde @Vice-Versa @Snuggs. @Aborted

    I haven't forgot about you guys! It'll get done, just need to get some more supplys and stuff and get this fucking section changed to not be so god dam huge and have some breathing room like general. could use more traffic!
    I entirely support this motion, they should also get some minions on there as well.
    As the poetry section needs manual approval for posts.

  13. #70
    Oneirish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    3Oh!3, Colorado
    Posts
    4,573
    Reputation
    876
    Thanks
    862
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post


    I entirely support this motion, they should also get some minions on there as well.
    As the poetry section needs manual approval for posts.
    yeah not exactly sure what's keeping them... It might be due to the mobile version having issues or something but now it's just a waiting game while bugging the shit out of dave. ugh..

  14. #71
    Grå's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,350
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,502
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirish View Post
    yeah not exactly sure what's keeping them... It might be due to the mobile version having issues or something but now it's just a waiting game while bugging the shit out of dave. ugh..
    Well, if you need any help over there I'm all for it.
    I do what I can.

  15. #72
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,664
    Reputation
    2240
    Thanks
    6,256
    You still doing this @Oneirish

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  16. #73
    Oneirish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    3Oh!3, Colorado
    Posts
    4,573
    Reputation
    876
    Thanks
    862
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Temperrr View Post
    You still doing this @Oneirish
    yeah at some point. need to find more paper and pencils since i'm in the jungle. but yeah i'll start doing them again at some point

  17. #74
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,664
    Reputation
    2240
    Thanks
    6,256
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirish View Post
    yeah at some point. need to find more paper and pencils since i'm in the jungle. but yeah i'll start doing them again at some point
    When you're up for one quote me back so i provide info .

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Similar Threads

  1. I FOUND SOME COKE WHO WANTS SOME
    By palmerrulzah in forum General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-26-2012, 01:34 PM
  2. Who wants some?
    By Lawllypawp in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-17-2011, 01:17 AM
  3. Who wants to rap some crap so i can give you the slap?
    By H3ARTbreaker in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-11-2010, 07:10 PM
  4. Ppl,Who Wants some Naruto Badges? :D
    By Brizingir in forum CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-26-2010, 08:20 PM
  5. Who wants some Bawls?
    By Ethereal in forum Challenges & Competitions
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 05-15-2010, 05:18 AM