Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirish View Post
    UPDATE FOR EVERYONE

So currently I'm fighting like a bitch to get the art section changed. Currently I'm trying to get it changed to the style of the marketplace where there isn't a crap load of subsections (considering it's pretty dead and way too big). So what I suggest is when creating a thread you have to choose a prefix like the MP for example [Drawing] [Music] [Help] [Photography] [Graffiti] [poetry] etc.

Also dealing with a lot of stuff for arun to back him up with pictures so I can have some time to work on the signatures. If you have anything to say about the art section to help me convince dave then please tell me!

Sooner I can get the art section changed I can work faster on the customs.

@JamesWoods @ellekim00 @T Bag @Lightning @Invis. @Symmetrical @√ince @Paralyze Jr. @Purple @Transfixed @Dave's Sheep @Paralyze @Pandemic @Commanderr @Shayde @Vice-Versa @Snuggs. @Aborted

I haven't forgot about you guys! It'll get done, just need to get some more supplys and stuff and get this fucking section changed to not be so god dam huge and have some breathing room like general. could use more traffic!
    I'll support you bro

2. The Following User Says Thank You to The Conjurer For This Useful Post:

Oneirish (08-19-2013)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Vine For This Useful Post:

Oneirish (08-19-2013)

Thinking is the Enemy of Creativity. It's Self-Conscious, & Anything Self-Conscious is Lousy.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    @Oneirish I feel you bro. I am actually kinda trying to get the art section alive to. I will start doing some photography and drawing of my own soon. I will write poetry as well when I am bored during school and stuff. :P I love art and will put a lot of contribution in bringing the art section back alive.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Elocrypt. For This Useful Post:

Oneirish (08-19-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Hey there, this time I am posting on your thread
    You got some nice drawings there!

I want one too, if possible.

Color: Green, blue, black, white, might have purple
    3-D Depth (Shadowing): yes, black colored
    http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/6...uperligthh.jpg (this is my motorbike, if possible please try to add a miliar one and add weed leaves too (1 may be enough, depend on the kind of image you make.
    Patterns/Designs/Etc.: Similar to the one you did on the 2nd example on first page, the one with the mushroom man and the carnivore plant, the one you made to Snuggs
    Size: medium, ideal if it can be fully displayed on the signature.
    Comments:
    Do your best with the stuff I told above, I wait for it the time you need, send me PM or tag me so I can get to it as soon as it is done.

Keep up with the cool and great drawings!
    Also, I'm trying to make this section kore actve (the modelling one) keep commenting if you can
    Last edited by Mokou-Sama; 08-19-2013 at 06:19 AM.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere

Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Color: Uh light blue, donor color, etc... (or cool contrast of black and white)

3-D Depth (Shadowing): Some shadowing could be cool.

Images: ehm, i have no idea. Just my name in text would be fine. with some kewl stuff around it.

Patterns/Designs/Etc.: Oh gosh, um idk. I want sort of like a "mystic" theme to represent my name. Not like fantasy creatures
    or anything but, idk. Like medieval looking.

Size: Yours

Comments: Thanks a lot for contributing like this. I'll be sure to rep and help you out with dave.

ty @Oneirish

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    @Oneirish , i got some updates.

The text on my custom , can you change 'elle' into 'The Conjurer' obviously that's my new name

Thanks!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    UPDATE FOR EVERYONE

So currently I'm fighting like a bitch to get the art section changed. Currently I'm trying to get it changed to the style of the marketplace where there isn't a crap load of subsections (considering it's pretty dead and way too big). So what I suggest is when creating a thread you have to choose a prefix like the MP for example [Drawing] [Music] [Help] [Photography] [Graffiti] [poetry] etc.

Also dealing with a lot of stuff for arun to back him up with pictures so I can have some time to work on the signatures. If you have anything to say about the art section to help me convince dave then please tell me!

@JamesWoods @ellekim00 @T Bag @Lightning @Invis. @Symmetrical @√ince @Paralyze Jr. @Purple @Transfixed @Dave's Sheep @Paralyze @Pandemic @Commanderr @Shayde @Vice-Versa @Snuggs. @Aborted

I haven't forgot about you guys! It'll get done, just need to get some more supplys and stuff and get this fucking section changed to not be so god dam huge and have some breathing room like general. could use more traffic!
    Tell dabe I'll steal his cake if he doesn't.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    @Oneirish , Surprise me.

Thanks
    UPDATE FOR EVERYONE

I entirely support this motion, they should also get some minions on there as well.
    As the poetry section needs manual approval for posts.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post

I entirely support this motion, they should also get some minions on there as well.
    As the poetry section needs manual approval for posts.
    yeah not exactly sure what's keeping them... It might be due to the mobile version having issues or something but now it's just a waiting game while bugging the shit out of dave. ugh..

Thanks
    yeah not exactly sure what's keeping them... It might be due to the mobile version having issues or something but now it's just a waiting game while bugging the shit out of dave. ugh..
    Well, if you need any help over there I'm all for it.
    I do what I can.

Thanks
    You still doing this @Oneirish

League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Temperrr View Post
    You still doing this @Oneirish
    yeah at some point. need to find more paper and pencils since i'm in the jungle. but yeah i'll start doing them again at some point

Thanks
    yeah at some point. need to find more paper and pencils since i'm in the jungle. but yeah i'll start doing them again at some point
    When you're up for one quote me back so i provide info .

League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345