Thread: Red-Shift Sig

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 28
  1. #1
    Thinking is the Enemy of Creativity. It's Self-Conscious, & Anything Self-Conscious is Lousy.
    Premium Member
    Elocrypt.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    College.
    Posts
    2,986
    Reputation
    273
    Thanks
    277
    My Mood
    Amused

    Red-Shift Sig

    @Red Shift Here is your signature! Enjoy. (If you can donate, I'd much appreciate it)!

    Original:
     




    What it looks like on a black background website:
     



    Here is my Edited Version:
    Last edited by Elocrypt.; 08-06-2013 at 02:17 PM.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Elocrypt. For This Useful Post:

    Pathogenic (08-06-2013)

  3. #2
    Domokun_index's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,962
    Reputation
    336
    Thanks
    1,220
    looks like you just picked a gradient effect then placed two .png images randomly on there with no extras.

  4. #3
    Threadstarter
    Thinking is the Enemy of Creativity. It's Self-Conscious, & Anything Self-Conscious is Lousy.
    Premium Member
    Elocrypt.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    College.
    Posts
    2,986
    Reputation
    273
    Thanks
    277
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Domokun_index View Post
    looks like you just picked a gradient effect then placed two .png images randomly on there with no extras.
    Not even... Do I need to show you my .psd? haha It's a lot more than you think!! I did a lot of work on that, that's why it looks so good.

    Quote Originally Posted by Domokun_index View Post


    Sure screenshot it.

    Here is my proof, it's really not all that simple:


    These are the original images I used:

    (Background):


    (Focal Point):
    Last edited by Elocrypt.; 08-06-2013 at 04:40 AM.

  5. #4
    Domokun_index's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,962
    Reputation
    336
    Thanks
    1,220
    Quote Originally Posted by Invis. View Post

    Not even... Do I need to show you my .psd? haha It's a lot more than you think!! I did a lot of work on that, that's why it looks so good.
    Sure screenshot it.

  6. #5
    Threadstarter
    Thinking is the Enemy of Creativity. It's Self-Conscious, & Anything Self-Conscious is Lousy.
    Premium Member
    Elocrypt.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    College.
    Posts
    2,986
    Reputation
    273
    Thanks
    277
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Domokun_index View Post


    Sure screenshot it.
    There I linked that shit.. lol

  7. #6
    Domokun_index's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,962
    Reputation
    336
    Thanks
    1,220
    Quote Originally Posted by Invis. View Post

    There I linked that shit.. lol
    oh sorry you used blurs, added colours and darkened a image.

  8. #7
    Threadstarter
    Thinking is the Enemy of Creativity. It's Self-Conscious, & Anything Self-Conscious is Lousy.
    Premium Member
    Elocrypt.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    College.
    Posts
    2,986
    Reputation
    273
    Thanks
    277
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Domokun_index View Post


    oh sorry you used blurs, added colours and darkened a image.
    I did more than that... smart ass, stop hating or go make a better one. I hate it when people 'simplify' my artwork and say it's so easy.. Maybe some of it is, but I don't see you doing any better than me do I? Learn to appreciate.
    Last edited by Elocrypt.; 08-06-2013 at 04:51 AM.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Elocrypt. For This Useful Post:

    Doshyy (08-06-2013)

  10. #8
    Domokun_index's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,962
    Reputation
    336
    Thanks
    1,220
    Quote Originally Posted by Invis. View Post

    I did more than that... smart ass, stop hating or go make a better one. I hate it when people 'simplify' my artwork and say it's so easy.. Maybe some of it is, but I don't see you doing any better than me do I? Learn to appreciate.
    It's because I don't post here

  11. #9
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Definitely looks better on a black background. But then why wouldn't just give it a black background in the first place?

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

    Elocrypt. (08-06-2013)

  13. #10
    Threadstarter
    Thinking is the Enemy of Creativity. It's Self-Conscious, & Anything Self-Conscious is Lousy.
    Premium Member
    Elocrypt.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    College.
    Posts
    2,986
    Reputation
    273
    Thanks
    277
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Definitely looks better on a black background. But then why wouldn't just give it a black background in the first place?
    Well.. good question! I just wanted to see how it looked without it. I will post it with the black background.

  14. #11
    Oneirish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    3Oh!3, Colorado
    Posts
    4,573
    Reputation
    876
    Thanks
    862
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Domokun_index View Post


    It's because I don't post here
    Try to use some constructive criticism... Nobody likes their artwork criticized negatively especially the time they put into it.

  15. #12
    Domokun_index's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,962
    Reputation
    336
    Thanks
    1,220
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirish View Post
    Try to use some constructive criticism... Nobody likes their artwork criticized negatively especially the time they put into it.
    sorry Woody.

  16. #13
    Oneirish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    3Oh!3, Colorado
    Posts
    4,573
    Reputation
    876
    Thanks
    862
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Invis. View Post
    @Red Shift Here is your signature! Enjoy. (If you can donate, I'd much appreciate it)!



    What it looks like on a black background website:

    I like it alot, I kinda think the glow effect around the render kinda distracts from the whole piece since everything is way dark and red with the background and effects. other than that I don't see many issues with this one. Everythings cut nicely, like the effects, and like the color scheme. Although the background, was it supposed to be chopped in sections like that, or be one smooth transition from black to red?

  17. #14
    Threadstarter
    Thinking is the Enemy of Creativity. It's Self-Conscious, & Anything Self-Conscious is Lousy.
    Premium Member
    Elocrypt.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    College.
    Posts
    2,986
    Reputation
    273
    Thanks
    277
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirish View Post
    I like it a lot, I kinda think the glow effect around the render kinda distracts from the whole piece since everything is way dark and red with the background and effects. other than that I don't see many issues with this one. Everything's cut nicely, like the effects, and like the color scheme. Although the background, was it supposed to be chopped in sections like that, or be one smooth transition from black to red?
    It wasn't supposed to be so dark, I don't know what I did there.. haha. And the background... I fucked up a little and was just getting annoyed at Photoshop cause it kept crashing on me when I was trying to fix it, so I kinda just said quits and left it at what it was. I would have put a lot more work into this if Photoshop wasn't being an asshat.

  18. #15
    Oneirish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    3Oh!3, Colorado
    Posts
    4,573
    Reputation
    876
    Thanks
    862
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Invis. View Post

    It wasn't supposed to be so dark, I don't know what I did there.. haha. And the background... I fucked up a little and was just getting annoyed at Photoshop cause it kept crashing on me when I was trying to fix it, so I kinda just said quits and left it at what it was. I would have put a lot more work into this if Photoshop wasn't being an asshat.
    I hear you man. I don't really fuck with photoshop anymore unless I'm touching up and rendering my art. But hey, nonetheless still looks good. Keep it up!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hey Red Shift here!
    By Pathogenic in forum Member Introduction & Return
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-14-2013, 01:08 AM
  2. Red Dead Redemption Sig I made
    By Krunch in forum Showroom
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-15-2010, 09:43 AM
  3. Get Avatars and Sigs!
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-17-2006, 09:44 PM
  4. Sig for me please?
    By Dmx in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-14-2006, 11:55 AM
  5. Couple of Old Sigs
    By fRailty in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-30-2005, 11:11 PM