View Poll Results: Vote for your favourite

Voters
50. This poll is closed
  • Apeguy

    11 22.00%
  • daniliard

    7 14.00%
  • Metro

    7 14.00%
  • krew951

    7 14.00%
  • xthehacker

    2 4.00%
  • poopyface

    1 2.00%
  • AznboiiXD

    2 4.00%
  • Haze

    8 16.00%
  • shana.jasmine

    1 2.00%
  • Hotdog393

    1 2.00%
  • iceyair

    3 6.00%

Thread: SOTW #18 Voting

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 111
  1. #46
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    i hope you know that if you win by one vote you will most likely be disqualified because you voted for yourself. Plus its immoral to ask people to vote for you.

  2. #47
    krew951's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    89
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    krew, this stuff is supposed to be legit voting. Not asking your friends to spam votes.
    I didnt ask them and you dont got proof that i even asked them. How do you know i didnt have the pic in my sig and the link in my sig and say, "You like my picture? Check out this forum and make the right choice "

    Quote Originally Posted by drsynyster View Post
    i hope you know that if you win by one vote you will most likely be disqualified because you voted for yourself. Plus its immoral to ask people to vote for you.
    I didnt vote for myself though. Plus nothing in the rules says i cant
    Last edited by krew951; 08-21-2009 at 08:55 PM.

  3. #48
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Besides yours is probably the shittiest out of all of them. we will make sure you dont win because it is nothing compared to the rest of them.

  4. #49
    Metro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    1,989
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    149
    Quote Originally Posted by drsynyster View Post
    Besides yours is probably the shittiest out of all of them. we will make sure you dont win because it is nothing compared to the rest of them.
    Qft


  5. #50
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by krew951 View Post
    I didnt ask them and you dont got proof that i even asked them. How do you know i didnt have the pic in my sig and the link in my sig and say, "You like my picture? Check out this forum and make the right choice "
    I didnt vote for myself though. Plus nothing in the rules says i cant
    T.T its called good sportsmanship, what are you, 5?


  6. #51
    krew951's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    89
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    T.T its called good sportsmanship, what are you, 5?
    What are they 5? Because on my website i posted the link to this voteing thread (I did not say one thing about voteing for me) and im in 2nd place. They are freaking out.

  7. #52
    Tsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over the moon
    Posts
    598
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    24
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by krew951 View Post
    What are they 5? Because on my website i posted the link to this voteing thread (I did not say one thing about voteing for me) and im in 2nd place. They are freaking out.
    Simple.. Bc yours is horrible.
    Sorry, I'm not usually this bitchy.
    Get over it.. This is MPGH.
    /end drama.

  8. #53
    Metro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    1,989
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    149
    Quote Originally Posted by krew951 View Post
    What are they 5? Because on my website i posted the link to this voteing thread (I did not say one thing about voteing for me) and im in 2nd place. They are freaking out.
    No one is freaking out, youre just an ass.


  9. #54
    krew951's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    89
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Metro View Post
    No one is freaking out, youre just an ass.
    Weeshnaw

  10. #55
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    T.T a kid could make a better sig, obviously you cheated lulz.


  11. #56
    krew951's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    89
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    T.T a kid could make a better sig, obviously you cheated lulz.
    I am a kid

  12. #57
    Metro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    1,989
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    149
    Quote Originally Posted by krew951 View Post
    I am a kid
    its a figure of speech -_-


  13. #58
    Tsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over the moon
    Posts
    598
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    24
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by krew951 View Post
    I am a kid
    Hop on the failboat.

  14. #59
    krew951's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    89
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsar View Post
    Hop on the failboat.
    Okay sounds fun =D

  15. #60
    Haze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NZL (GMT+12)
    Posts
    6,210
    Reputation
    292
    Thanks
    757
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Hop on the stfu and stop spamming this thread train and do as it says.

    I will talk to Energy about this.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. SOTW #19 Voting
    By Kyle in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 137
    Last Post: 08-31-2009, 06:53 AM
  2. SOTW 20 VOTING THREAD
    By OO7 in forum Showroom
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-25-2009, 04:27 PM
  3. SOTW #17 Voting Thread
    By Kyle in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 08-16-2009, 03:56 AM
  4. SOTW #14 Voting Booth
    By arunforce in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 06-18-2009, 03:23 PM
  5. SOTW 13: Voting Booth
    By moosicgawd in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-01-2009, 11:51 AM

Tags for this Thread