Thread: Bring back SOTW

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 70
  1. #16
    Blake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aruncuno#1Fakeassnigga
    Posts
    7,533
    Reputation
    1418
    Thanks
    1,703
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by pathogen_ View Post
    Takes you 45 minutes. Most of my pieces take more than 2 hours. Good try though.
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Dodged
    You both have 2 totally different styles. So how about pathogen_ you make something like rj makes and rj you make something like pathogen makes.

    If you guys can't do that then no need to even fuss over who's better. If you do decide to make it , I'll make a thread with both of your art and see who gets the most votes.

    It's gonna be hard for pathogen to win just because he's been talking shit to almost everyone in this section.
    MY ONLY SKYPE IS BLAKE19MPGH . PLEASE CONTINUE GETTING SCAMMED BY MPGH.KEVIN THINKING IT'S ME WITHOUT CHECKING FOR ANY CONFIRMATION THROUGH MPGH. lmaothanksforfreecash

  2. #17
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post




    You both have 2 totally different styles. So how about pathogen_ you make something like rj makes and rj you make something like pathogen makes.

    If you guys can't do that then no need to even fuss over who's better. If you do decide to make it , I'll make a thread with both of your art and see who gets the most votes.

    It's gonna be hard for pathogen to win just because he's been talking shit to almost everyone in this section.
    That wouldn't be fair then.. Because then people would be voting because ppl like Rj more, and Path's design could be better, but people don't like him so they dont vote for him..


  3. #18
    Blake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aruncuno#1Fakeassnigga
    Posts
    7,533
    Reputation
    1418
    Thanks
    1,703
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post


    That wouldn't be fair then.. Because then people would be voting because ppl like Rj more, and Path's design could be better, but people don't like him so they dont vote for him..
    That's exactly why he said he doesn't like forum competitions. They always favorite one more.

    So with that being said they both do the same style. Leave out names then we'll leave it up to the community to see who's is better.

    Pathogen_ is a cool guy and he helped me out a lot. You can see my previous arts compared to my latest ones. I've gotten way better because of him and I can't thank him enough, but he has this ego to where he thinks he's better than everyone else. That's why lately I haven't been talking to him. He talks shit, he's the best photoshop user on the planet . I hate his ego.
    MY ONLY SKYPE IS BLAKE19MPGH . PLEASE CONTINUE GETTING SCAMMED BY MPGH.KEVIN THINKING IT'S ME WITHOUT CHECKING FOR ANY CONFIRMATION THROUGH MPGH. lmaothanksforfreecash

  4. #19
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post


    That's exactly why he said he doesn't like forum competitions. They always favorite one more.

    So with that being said they both do the same style. Leave out names then we'll leave it up to the community to see who's is better.

    Pathogen_ is a cool guy and he helped me out a lot. You can see my previous arts compared to my latest ones. I've gotten way better because of him and I can't thank him enough, but he has this ego to where he thinks he's better than everyone else. That's why lately I haven't been talking to him. He talks shit, he's the best photoshop user on the planet . I hate his ego.
    I remember when i was like that to be honest, people shut my ego way down after that lol


  5. #20
    RJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over there.
    Posts
    5,545
    Reputation
    1082
    Thanks
    1,403
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post


    It's gonna be hard for pathogen to win just because he's been talking shit to almost everyone in this section.
    The only point I was making is, if it's so easy, you should be able to achieve the effect without too much difficulty.

    I'm not interested in a pissing contest.


    You guys let my section kill itself

    END THE FED

  6. #21
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,335
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by pathogen_ View Post
    Takes you 45 minutes. Most of my pieces take more than 2 hours. Good try though.
    This isn't a competition on who takes the longest to make a signature

  7. #22
    Euphemistic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DreamVille
    Posts
    6,615
    Reputation
    1240
    Thanks
    1,309
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    This isn't a competition on who takes the longest to make a signature

    It never was a competition. He was assuming that he's better than RJ or other GFX artist here.

  8. #23
    pathogen_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CalipsoHD
    Posts
    384
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Brb, caring. Wait, I don't. Sorry, I guess I will stay.

  9. #24
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,335
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by pathogen_ View Post
    Brb, caring. Wait, I don't. Sorry, I guess I will stay.
    Just try not to be douchey. We're all here for fun, not to diss other peoples shit.

  10. #25
    pathogen_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CalipsoHD
    Posts
    384
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Well it's too later for that now isn't it. I don't really care about much of this shit anyway. So it's whatever.

  11. #26
    Blake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aruncuno#1Fakeassnigga
    Posts
    7,533
    Reputation
    1418
    Thanks
    1,703
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by pathogen_ View Post
    Brb, caring. Wait, I don't. Sorry, I guess I will stay.
    "Oh i'm annoying , fine I'll just leave then"

    Yea you care nigga. All I did was ask you to stop being annoying. Not rage off of teamspeak.
    MY ONLY SKYPE IS BLAKE19MPGH . PLEASE CONTINUE GETTING SCAMMED BY MPGH.KEVIN THINKING IT'S ME WITHOUT CHECKING FOR ANY CONFIRMATION THROUGH MPGH. lmaothanksforfreecash

  12. #27
    pathogen_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CalipsoHD
    Posts
    384
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Hold on, giving a fuck about what you say all of a sudden Blake. Have a good time with whatever you do. Don't really give a fuck at all. I got off of Teamspeak because I'm tired of you talking shit. Shouldn't have helped you in the first place. Done helping people. Ungrateful as fuck.

  13. #28
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    Just try not to be douchey. We're all here for fun, not to diss other peoples shit.
    You are joking right?? or just being a hypocrite... My shit got "dissed" by all your friends! and then they all ganged me.. and i try to be nice and ya'll still act "Douchey"


  14. #29
    Blake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aruncuno#1Fakeassnigga
    Posts
    7,533
    Reputation
    1418
    Thanks
    1,703
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by pathogen_ View Post
    Hold on, giving a fuck about what you say all of a sudden Blake. Have a good time with whatever you do. Don't really give a fuck at all. I got off of Teamspeak because I'm tired of you talking shit. Shouldn't have helped you in the first place. Done helping people. Ungrateful as fuck.
    Ungrateful? Bitch I gave you $4.

    I ask you to quit being annoying. I called you annoying because you always shit talk but I'm the one shit talking?

    Best of luck to you on other forums. 1 tip tho. Don't talk shit to people if you're trying to fit in on a website you're new to.

    If you ever think you can take the dick out your ass let me know and we can chit chat on teamspeak.
    MY ONLY SKYPE IS BLAKE19MPGH . PLEASE CONTINUE GETTING SCAMMED BY MPGH.KEVIN THINKING IT'S ME WITHOUT CHECKING FOR ANY CONFIRMATION THROUGH MPGH. lmaothanksforfreecash

  15. #30
    Euphemistic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DreamVille
    Posts
    6,615
    Reputation
    1240
    Thanks
    1,309
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by pathogen_ View Post
    Brb, caring. Wait, I don't. Sorry, I guess I will stay.

    God damn. Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hackshield patcher (bring back ASM hacks)
    By sunchip39 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-23-2009, 01:57 PM
  2. WTF!! BRING BACK MY THREAD!!
    By GOD in forum General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-13-2009, 01:22 PM
  3. Bringing back "sig of the week"
    By RJ in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-09-2008, 12:03 PM
  4. BRING BACK SOTW!!
    By CAPTAIN OBVIOUS in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-21-2008, 03:51 PM
  5. Stop Bringing Back Old Ass Posts
    By Jeckels in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-01-2007, 10:40 AM