Thread: Bring back SOTW

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 70
  1. #46
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,335
    My Mood
    Twisted
    You guys go on teamspeak? Sounds gay.

  2. #47
    Blake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aruncuno#1Fakeassnigga
    Posts
    7,533
    Reputation
    1418
    Thanks
    1,703
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by pathogen_ View Post
    No it's because one minute I was cool as fuck with them, as soon as I stopped doing graphics every night with them, they were assholes towards me, then would draw me back in saying "Just playing".

    Same shit every fucking day. Shit gets old.
    I was trashing you every night but at the same time I was on vent clan waring every night? get over yourself pathogen.

    I like to talk shit to people but once I get called annoying I get butthurt and rage quit off of teamspeak.

    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    You guys go on teamspeak? Sounds gay.
    What do you use?
    MY ONLY SKYPE IS BLAKE19MPGH . PLEASE CONTINUE GETTING SCAMMED BY MPGH.KEVIN THINKING IT'S ME WITHOUT CHECKING FOR ANY CONFIRMATION THROUGH MPGH. lmaothanksforfreecash

  3. #48
    pathogen_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CalipsoHD
    Posts
    384
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Hey Blake, your graphics suck, only reason I was ever nice about it was because I considered you a friend.

  4. #49
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,335
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post


    I was trashing you every night but at the same time I was on vent clan waring every night? get over yourself pathogen.

    I like to talk shit to people but once I get called annoying I get butthurt and rage quit off of teamspeak.



    What do you use?
    Not talking about the software, just the fact that you guys talk to each other about graphics. But that's probably just me.

  5. #50
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Stressed
    god, you guys sound like a married couple, stop the shit.. it was funny for awhile but now its getitng old and you killed this thread


  6. #51
    Blake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aruncuno#1Fakeassnigga
    Posts
    7,533
    Reputation
    1418
    Thanks
    1,703
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by pathogen_ View Post
    Hey Blake, your graphics suck, only reason I was ever nice about it was because I considered you a friend.
    Thanks for the C&C. Get on ts , I wanna hear your shit talking. We wanna get a good laugh outta you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    Not talking about the software, just the fact that you guys talk to each other about graphics. But that's probably just me.
    The teamspeak is for games but I told him to get on there instead of using skype.
    Last edited by Blake; 09-30-2013 at 01:52 AM.
    MY ONLY SKYPE IS BLAKE19MPGH . PLEASE CONTINUE GETTING SCAMMED BY MPGH.KEVIN THINKING IT'S ME WITHOUT CHECKING FOR ANY CONFIRMATION THROUGH MPGH. lmaothanksforfreecash

  7. #52
    pathogen_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CalipsoHD
    Posts
    384
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    This thread was garbage anyway. SOTW is a distraction from saying who is your friend. #ggcyanerd

  8. #53
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,335
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by pathogen_ View Post
    This thread was garbage anyway. SOTW is a distraction from saying who is your friend. #ggcyanerd
    Shame, I probably would've voted for you if you put in something good. I don't let popularity get in the way of fairness.

  9. #54
    pathogen_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CalipsoHD
    Posts
    384
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Whatever you say man.

  10. #55
    Matt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The GFX section
    Posts
    3,966
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    423
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post


    I remember when i was like that to be honest, people shut my ego way down after that lol
    The olden days.

    Edit: Oh, and what's up with this pathogen guy? PMS'ing or something?
    Last edited by Matt; 09-30-2013 at 02:34 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ViciousArt
    And I've been doing photoshop work for a very long time, and I've never heard of BLANE.

  11. #56
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,471
    Reputation
    3076
    Thanks
    6,394
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post


    The olden days.

    Edit: Oh, and what's up with this pathogen guy? PMS'ing or something?
    ​Just an arrogant little shit who thinks he walks on water.
    When the earth is changed into a humid dungeon,
    In which Hope like a bat
    Goes beating the walls with her timid wings
    And knocking her head against the rotten ceiling;
    When the rain stretching out its endless train
    Imitates the bars of a vast prison
    And a silent horde of loathsome spiders
    Comes to spin their webs in the depths of our brains,
    All at once the bells leap with rage
    And hurl a frightful roar at heaven,
    Even as wandering spirits with no country
    Burst into a stubborn, whimpering cry.
    — And without drums or music, long hearses
    Pass by slowly in my soul; Hope, vanquished,
    Weeps, and atrocious, despotic Anguish
    On my bowed skull plants her black flag.

  12. #57
    pathogen_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CalipsoHD
    Posts
    384
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I do walk on water.

  13. #58
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,335
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by pathogen_ View Post
    I do walk on water.
    We call them puddles where I live

  14. #59
    pathogen_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CalipsoHD
    Posts
    384
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Doesn't matter, still walk on them I got reported twice in this thread, I reported the mod HAHAHA

  15. #60
    RJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over there.
    Posts
    5,545
    Reputation
    1082
    Thanks
    1,403
    My Mood
    Twisted
    pathogen_ for CS

    END THE FED

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hackshield patcher (bring back ASM hacks)
    By sunchip39 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-23-2009, 01:57 PM
  2. WTF!! BRING BACK MY THREAD!!
    By GOD in forum General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-13-2009, 01:22 PM
  3. Bringing back "sig of the week"
    By RJ in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-09-2008, 12:03 PM
  4. BRING BACK SOTW!!
    By CAPTAIN OBVIOUS in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-21-2008, 03:51 PM
  5. Stop Bringing Back Old Ass Posts
    By Jeckels in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-01-2007, 10:40 AM