Thread: Cryborg

Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Stressed

    Cryborg


    Just a piece for a battle.

    gah damnit i can't spell nothing right tonight.. I meant Cyborg lol
    Last edited by Mr.Seyeko; 10-11-2013 at 12:01 AM.


  2. #2
    molot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH OR BED
    Posts
    1,797
    Reputation
    41
    Thanks
    223
    My Mood
    Cold
    not bad butpersonally I would use brighter colors 8/10

  3. #3
    HeroicXPharaoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,444
    Reputation
    1140
    Thanks
    1,506
    It looks so cool bro, 9.5/10
    Former Mod
    January 15-October 15
    Don't goto college kids, it will ruin your lifee

    Please consider donating to help a poor paro

    MY ONLY SKYPE IS : XtremePenguinLord, ASK ME TO PM YOU BEFORE USING ME FOR ANY TRADE

  4. #4
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    I like it..but goddamn you and that paz.. like if you're going to use it let me teach you how or something.
    The way you use it makes every one of your tags look so Goddamn similar because of the settings.
    Besides that I feel like it needs more vibrance/saturation because the color pop really just isn't there.
    Also watch the sharpness on the edges of your render. You end up with jags if you don't do some corrective erasing.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 10-11-2013 at 03:29 PM.

  5. #5
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    9,807
    Reputation
    442
    Thanks
    661
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Dayum boy I love that! keep it up 929832/10!
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  6. #6
    pathogen_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CalipsoHD
    Posts
    384
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Too much Topaz.

  7. #7
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by pathogen_ View Post
    Too much Topaz.

    Yes, because you're one to talk.

    You've ruined countless tags on account of Topaz whoring.

    So what if you claim to not use it anymore. Once a Topaz whore, always a Topaz whore.

  8. #8
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Defloration. View Post



    Yes, because you're one to talk.

    You've ruined countless tags on account of Topaz whoring.

    So what if you claim to not use it anymore. Once a Topaz whore, always a Topaz whore.
    I will forever be a "Topaz whore" and im okay with that.. i just over did it with this one because i liked how my smudge looked with it.


  9. #9
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post


    I will forever be a "Topaz whore" and im okay with that.. i just over did it with this one because i liked how my smudge looked with it.
    Yes, but on this piece you could so easily fix it by toning it down, or doing some erasing like Jimmy said.

    No big deal. You just need to learn how to use it properly.

  10. #10
    pathogen_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CalipsoHD
    Posts
    384
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I don't use Topaz at all because I learned how to do the effects on my own.

    Oh and because I don't like spending less than a hour on a tag and throwing it out there like it is something different when it is the same shit you been throwing up all day like regurgitated bird shit.

  11. #11
    Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,924
    Reputation
    411
    Thanks
    998
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post


    I will forever be a "Topaz whore" and im okay with that.. i just over did it with this one because i liked how my smudge looked with it.
    If you like the way it makes the smudging look, you should apply the image (ctrl+alt+shift+E) to a single layer on top of the rest, Topazify it, and mask everything but the smudging. Just a tip.

  12. #12
    Black's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere over there.
    Posts
    3,567
    Reputation
    816
    Thanks
    1,866
    My Mood
    Fine
    Where is the pic?
    Can't see it :/
    Vouch Copy Profile


    MPGH Achievements:
    Member - 21 January 2012
    Donator - 12 August 2015
    BattleOn Minion - 11 September 2015
    DayZ Hacks Minion - 6 December 2015
    Technology News - 12 December 2015
    Call Of Duty Hacks & Cheats Minion - 2 January 2016


    Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player
    That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
    And then is heard no more.

  13. #13
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post


    If you like the way it makes the smudging look, you should apply the image (ctrl+alt+shift+E) to a single layer on top of the rest, Topazify it, and mask everything but the smudging. Just a tip.
    Thanks for the tip man (: