Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25
  1. #1
    pathogen_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CalipsoHD
    Posts
    384
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

    [Tag] Trying Something Different



    Yea no Topaz or outside resources besides the stock used.



    Enjoy! I know you do.

  2. #2
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,199
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Fucking sucks.


  3. #3
    pathogen_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CalipsoHD
    Posts
    384
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post
    Fucking sucks.

    Mad because I have more than one style it seems.

  4. #4
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,199
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by pathogen_ View Post
    Mad because I have more than one style it seems.
    Don't be mad because its my opinion bitch boy.


  5. #5
    Jacket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Insert location here.
    Posts
    8,852
    Reputation
    917
    Thanks
    1,302
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Wow...it really...eats dick, and all you do is post horrible cnc on everyone else's works. At least back it up, mate.

    TL;DR I can see the shit smears on your tag.


    Ex-Minion
    Ex-Mod
    8/17/11

     

    Greycloak
    Midcent
    MrAntagonist
    WomboCombo
    JakeyXD
    Wolfram


  6. #6
    pathogen_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CalipsoHD
    Posts
    384
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post


    Don't be mad because its my opinion bitch boy.
    But yet you get mad about mine cocksucking cunt. Hahahaha, YOUR LOGIC.

  7. #7
    pathogen_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CalipsoHD
    Posts
    384
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacket View Post
    Wow...it really...eats dick, and all you do is post horrible cnc on everyone else's works. At least back it up, mate.

    TL;DR I can see the shit smears on your tag.
    Obviously hasn't seen any of my works, or how everyone used to worship me before I started to call them out..

  8. #8
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,611
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,445
    My Mood
    Twisted
    It looks as though you just threw random shit on a stock photo.
    There's absolutely no flow between the layers.

    Utter shit.

    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.

  9. #9
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,199
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by pathogen_ View Post
    But yet you get mad about mine cocksucking cunt. Hahahaha, YOUR LOGIC.
    Im acting like how you act.. fuck you are stupid.


  10. #10
    pathogen_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CalipsoHD
    Posts
    384
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post


    Im acting like how you act.. fuck you are stupid.
    I can smell the mad on you, and I tell you what, close to the smell of good cooked ribs.

  11. #11
    Mayion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bed
    Posts
    12,744
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    7,607
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Shit work.


     


    Editor - N/A
    Donator - 30 August 2013
    Battlefield Minion - 26 October 2013
    Blackshot Minion - 14 January 2014/16 September 2014
    Minecraft Minion - 7 February 2014/16 September 2014
    WarRock Minion - 23 February 2014
    League of Legends Minion - 21 March 2014

    Minion+ - 15 May 2014
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Minion - 8 August 2014
    CrossFire Minion - 23 October 2014
    Programming Section Minion - 13 November 2014
    Marketplace Minion - 7 December 2014

    Official Middleman - 7 December 2014 - 27 June 2015
    Moderator - 29 December 2014
    Project Blackout Minion - 10 January 2015
    News Force Interviewer - January 2015
    Steam Games Minion - 21 March 2015
    Dragon Nest Minion - 31 March 2015
    Publicist - April 2015 - 21 September 2015
    Global Moderator - 25 August 2015
    Super User - 13 August 2016

    Here ends the legend of me; may I rest in peace.



  12. #12
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    @Jacket

    Hasn't touched PS in 3 years.

    Takes 15 minutes to make http://i.imgur.com/qPo7ijS.png.

    Still better than the shit you say takes you 1+ hour(s).

    kk.

  13. #13
    RJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over there.
    Posts
    5,547
    Reputation
    1082
    Thanks
    1,412
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Defloration. View Post
    @Jacket

    Hasn't touched PS in 3 years.

    Takes 15 minutes to make http://i.imgur.com/qPo7ijS.png.

    Still better than the shit you say takes you 1+ hour(s).

    kk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayion View Post
    Shit work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    It looks as though you just threw random shit on a stock photo.
    There's absolutely no flow between the layers.

    Utter shit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacket View Post
    Wow...it really...eats dick, and all you do is post horrible cnc on everyone else's works. At least back it up, mate.

    TL;DR I can see the shit smears on your tag.
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post
    Fucking sucks.
    These guys took the words right out of my mouth.

    Ohh, and btw... There's a sub-section for posting new pieces...

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/379-galleries/

    Learn 2 MPGH
    Last edited by RJ; 10-12-2013 at 01:49 PM.

    END THE FED

  14. #14
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,670
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,248
    My Mood
    Amused
    Good job at raping a beast stock. Since I'm not at home I can't make anything for a battle,
    but just to prove a point, and to shut your goddamn mouth you should premade battle me.
    It would be my pleasure to shit on you with tags I made years ago.

  15. #15
    Euphemistic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DreamVille
    Posts
    6,622
    Reputation
    1240
    Thanks
    1,310
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Good job at raping a beast stock. Since I'm not at home I can't make anything for a battle,
    but just to prove a point, and to shut your goddamn mouth you should premade battle me.
    It would be my pleasure to shit on you with tags I made years ago.

    I'd like to see this happen .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Trying something different to my usual.
    By Doc in forum Showroom
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-12-2009, 04:24 AM
  2. Trying something out
    By Ryguy in forum Showroom
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-11-2009, 06:00 PM
  3. Trying something completely new.
    By -XpliCitt- in forum Showroom
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-13-2009, 08:32 PM
  4. Trying something out.
    By BSG.Flash in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-20-2009, 10:58 PM
  5. [Done] I guess I wanna try something new
    By arunforce in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 07-08-2006, 03:01 AM