Thread: Exterminator

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Gotta agree with Ryan. It's like that piece you posted with the brain that you said you liked.
    It was a pretty simple piece, but what made it work was there was some level of creativity involved.
    Whereas this piece is just simple, and it's more of an edit than anything involving much creativity.
    What makes good tags isn't only about good execution, but creativity which in theory is the fundamental basis of art.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Yeah i also agree with Ryan and i know this was very simple to make but it came out pretty nice, i didn't over do it with effects, actually i didn't even really use anything lol, just the render its self. and some light brushing.. and called it done..

Im not trying to offend anyone.. but i don't really like Tag Freaks style.. there signatures seem random to me.. and blocky if that makes any sense.. idk how to put it :/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post
    Yeah i also agree with Ryan and i know this was very simple to make but it came out pretty nice, i didn't over do it with effects, actually i didn't even really use anything lol, just the render its self. and some light brushing.. and called it done..

Im not trying to offend anyone.. but i don't really like Tag Freaks style.. there signatures seem random to me.. and blocky if that makes any sense.. idk how to put it :/
    That's cool..but a lot of those people on that site are some of the best taggers I've seen.
    You really only need to browse a few show off threads to see that these dudes don't just open PS up and jerk off on a few layers.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

That's cool..but a lot of those people on that site are some of the best taggers I've seen.
    You really only need to browse a few show off threads to see that these dudes don't just open PS up and jerk off on a few layers.
    Okay.... .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Okay.... .
    Like most things in this world, art has distinguishable skill levels. Just something that you have to deal with.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Don't get classed there. They hate it when people do it for shits and gigs. I can see it already,

low nov
    low nov
    solid nov
    high nov
    solid nov

followed by 4 posts of "this ^", followed up with kyle tagging you as solid nov.

Not trying to offend you Dylon, but if you want to venture beyond novice you'll need to stray away from what you believe to be a signature. If you're perfectly fine with what you do, then that is alright too, but your style and the forums you venture to are very limited in terms of creativity. Every piece you make is defined by your render or what kind of c4d you happen to use, not so with the guys from TF or any of the older forums like brownziggy, PR, or the Spanish/Italian battle forums. They modify everything, they change their styles, they learn new things just to make a single piece be the best it can whilst still being fresh.

So many different styles, so many different techniques. None of them are necessarily more skilled than the other, but each one has it's own creativity involved. That's what you need before you get classed, hell that's what you need to develop. I can see you trying already with that new sig.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ethereal (10-17-2013),Mr.Seyeko (10-16-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    I think its preey good, but the interaction between the render and the background is almost non existant, because it feels the render s just pasted above the c4ds.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere

Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4evere View Post
    I think its preey good, but the interaction between the render and the background is almost non existant, because it feels the render s just pasted above the c4ds.
    You have no idea what you are talking about, no C4d's were used, its the the render enlarged for the background, very old and beginnerish technique, i got lazy with this one.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

You have no idea what you are talking about, no C4d's were used, its the the render enlarged for the background, very old and beginnerish technique, i got lazy with this one.
    In his defense, I thought it was a C4D as well until I looked rather close.

Thanks
    It kind of looks like a minimalistic comicbook cover.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post

In his defense, I thought it was a C4D as well until I looked rather close.

Really, I swear it looked like a C4D. No need to be aggressive man, just made my opinion based on what I though I was seeing.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere

Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Glow effect with render used as background. Comon kid, get better.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Don't get classed there. They hate it when people do it for shits and gigs. I can see it already,

low nov
    low nov
    solid nov
    high nov
    solid nov

followed by 4 posts of "this ^", followed up with kyle tagging you as solid nov.

Not trying to offend you Dylon, but if you want to venture beyond novice you'll need to stray away from what you believe to be a signature. If you're perfectly fine with what you do, then that is alright too, but your style and the forums you venture to are very limited in terms of creativity. Every piece you make is defined by your render or what kind of c4d you happen to use, not so with the guys from TF or any of the older forums like brownziggy, PR, or the Spanish/Italian battle forums. They modify everything, they change their styles, they learn new things just to make a single piece be the best it can whilst still being fresh.

So many different styles, so many different techniques. None of them are necessarily more skilled than the other, but each one has it's own creativity involved. That's what you need before you get classed, hell that's what you need to develop. I can see you trying already with that new sig.
    Well put brother.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12