Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 28
  1. #1
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Stressed

    I let my creative side out



  2. #2
    Destenyofenemy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    YouTube :3
    Posts
    706
    Reputation
    82
    Thanks
    44
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Could you make me an signature ?

  3. #3
    Blake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aruncuno#1Fakeassnigga
    Posts
    7,533
    Reputation
    1418
    Thanks
    1,703
    My Mood
    Amused
    In my honest opinion. I do not like it.

    I hope you aren't trying other styles because of what pathogen said.

    I like your normal style. Stick with that my nigga.
    MY ONLY SKYPE IS BLAKE19MPGH . PLEASE CONTINUE GETTING SCAMMED BY MPGH.KEVIN THINKING IT'S ME WITHOUT CHECKING FOR ANY CONFIRMATION THROUGH MPGH. lmaothanksforfreecash

  4. #4
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by Trayvon Martin View Post
    In my honest opinion. I do not like it.

    I hope you aren't trying other styles because of what pathogen said.

    I like your normal style. Stick with that my nigga.
    Whether or not it's because of what he said.

    It's good to try new things.

    He has his style in the bag, he's mastered it.

    Now it's time to move on and master something else, to start incorporating more elements into his tags.

  5. #5
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Its cool but you have to make sure each component fits well within the theme of the signature. The back gournd is cool but the bottom left feel rushed and slapped on.

  6. #6
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    9,814
    Reputation
    442
    Thanks
    663
    My Mood
    Breezy
    That diagonal shadow covering the render I dont like it rest is very good. 9/10 IMO
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  7. #7
    pathogen_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CalipsoHD
    Posts
    384
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    This is lame as fuck.

    No depth, no real effect, just randomness.

    Keep using the old tutorial you were using. One hit wonder should be your member title.

  8. #8
    Blake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aruncuno#1Fakeassnigga
    Posts
    7,533
    Reputation
    1418
    Thanks
    1,703
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by pathogen_ View Post
    This is lame as fuck.

    No depth, no real effect, just randomness.

    Keep using the old tutorial you were using. One hit wonder should be your member title.

    Enjoy .
    MY ONLY SKYPE IS BLAKE19MPGH . PLEASE CONTINUE GETTING SCAMMED BY MPGH.KEVIN THINKING IT'S ME WITHOUT CHECKING FOR ANY CONFIRMATION THROUGH MPGH. lmaothanksforfreecash

  9. #9
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Need to make the render feel like it belongs there with the other stuff. I like this approach though.
    Keep fucking around with stuff like this.

    Lol what is up with your name btw?

  10. #10
    Destenyofenemy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    YouTube :3
    Posts
    706
    Reputation
    82
    Thanks
    44
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Need to make the render feel like it belongs there with the other stuff. I like this approach though.
    Keep fucking around with stuff like this.

    Lol what is up with your name btw?
    I think she is on Post ban, but not sure.

  11. #11
    pathogen_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CalipsoHD
    Posts
    384
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post



    Enjoy .

    For giving Comments, which is one of the words in C&C, damn whiny pricks everywhere.

  12. #12
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by pathogen_ View Post
    For giving Comments, which is one of the words in C&C, damn whiny pricks everywhere.
    Can you give it a rest dude? Like I don't even think anyone has been even talking shit to you lately and you're still being an asshole.
    You know you can cnc people without insulting them right?

  13. #13
    Blake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aruncuno#1Fakeassnigga
    Posts
    7,533
    Reputation
    1418
    Thanks
    1,703
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Need to make the render feel like it belongs there with the other stuff. I like this approach though.
    Keep fucking around with stuff like this.

    Lol what is up with your name btw?
    Dave went on an a bus ed ucation spree. He ran outta cake for a day.

    He changed A LOT of peoples names.
    Quote Originally Posted by Destenyofenemy View Post


    I think she is on Post ban, but not sure.
    She /smh
    Post ban has nothing to do with his name being changed /smh
    MY ONLY SKYPE IS BLAKE19MPGH . PLEASE CONTINUE GETTING SCAMMED BY MPGH.KEVIN THINKING IT'S ME WITHOUT CHECKING FOR ANY CONFIRMATION THROUGH MPGH. lmaothanksforfreecash

  14. #14
    pathogen_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CalipsoHD
    Posts
    384
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    Can you give it a rest dude? Like I don't even think anyone has been even talking shit to you lately and you're still being an asshole.
    You know you can cnc people without insulting them right?
    I don't like this person, or anything he/she posts due to he/she thinking they are good, posting the same style for a month, everyone liking it and me being the only person that calls them out.

    Then when they finally change style, it is garbage like I new it would be.

    "I got called out, better change styles! This shit is garbage, but since I'm amateur I think it's good so I'll post all the garbage I've been making over this month all at once"

    Yes, I saved his pictures, opened them in notepad and his been making these over the past month. While hes been using the same style over and over again because his work that varies sucks ass.

    #GGCYANERD360YOLOSCOPE!

  15. #15
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by pathogen_ View Post
    I don't like this person, or anything he/she posts due to he/she thinking they are good, posting the same style for a month, everyone liking it and me being the only person that calls them out.

    Then when they finally change style, it is garbage like I new it would be.

    "I got called out, better change styles! This shit is garbage, but since I'm amateur I think it's good so I'll post all the garbage I've been making over this month all at once"

    Yes, I saved his pictures, opened them in notepad and his been making these over the past month. While hes been using the same style over and over again because his work that varies sucks ass.

    #GGCYANERD360YOLOSCOPE!
    Well if you don't like him then ignore his threads.
    I don't see the point in jumping on every thread he makes and talking shit, besides trying to get negative attention.
    At least he's making an attempt to try new stuff. It takes time to adapt to a completely different style.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-26-2012, 08:13 AM
  2. Ok Let me Clear It out !
    By [Q]uestion[M]ark..? in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-04-2011, 02:20 PM
  3. never let a trial run out
    By [MP][GH] in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-06-2009, 10:32 AM
  4. NEVER LET A TRIAL RUN OUT
    By ProfWoolyNipples in forum General Hacking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-13-2009, 10:47 AM