Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    9,814
    Reputation
    442
    Thanks
    663
    My Mood
    Breezy

    [Request] Batman and Joker

    This is a signature made for @Destenyofenemy

    Code:
    http://imageshack.com/a/img34/522/d0bw.jpg


    Do you like it?
    Also I posted it here because you cannot receive PMs, check you account definitions.
    Thank me now and rep and gibe credit, I demand!
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  2. #2
    ヽಠ_ಠᕤ Headrockin' ᕦಠ_ಠ╯
    MPGH Member
    IV2B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,095
    Reputation
    74
    Thanks
    187
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Holy...
    Too much contrast.
    The charaters don't really fit: one being a cartoon and the other being a photography (the fact the difference isn't even noticeable in the sig really explains how drastic are the filters you used)

    The only pro is that the render isn't used as bad as filters x(

  3. #3
    Threadstarter
    Do not Trade - Blacklisted
    Permanently
    MPGH Member
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    9,814
    Reputation
    442
    Thanks
    663
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by IV2B View Post
    Holy...
    Too much contrast.
    The charaters don't really fit: one being a cartoon and the other being a photography (the fact the difference isn't even noticeable in the sig really explains how drastic are the filters you used)

    The only pro is that the render isn't used as bad as filters x(
    As long as he is happy with it
    No, I understand this one has some improvement to make.
    They were the renders I found, and the joker render isnt a photo, it was a vector drawing.
    With this one I personally aimed to improve the interaction Render<>C4D. Not a great success you see...
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  4. #4
    ヽಠ_ಠᕤ Headrockin' ᕦಠ_ಠ╯
    MPGH Member
    IV2B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,095
    Reputation
    74
    Thanks
    187
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4evere View Post


    As long as he is happy with it
    No, I understand this one has some improvement to make.
    They were the renders I found, and the joker render isnt a photo, it was a vector drawing.
    With this one I personally aimed to improve the interaction Render<>C4D. Not a great success you see...
    Focus on using less effects.
    let's take as example your actial draven signature:
    1) The borders IMO make the image worse
    2) There is a vignette effect? O.o i mean,lolwutwhy
    3) general blur >.<
    4) Sharpy edges,blurred too ̣.̣

    Now,the sig itself isn't bad,however,adding all those filters on top of it,IMO,ruined it greatly.
    Same applies to your latest work.

    How to fix? Simple: hold yourself from exceeding x)

  5. #5
    Threadstarter
    Do not Trade - Blacklisted
    Permanently
    MPGH Member
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    9,814
    Reputation
    442
    Thanks
    663
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by IV2B View Post
    Focus on using less effects.
    let's take as example your actial draven signature:
    1) The borders IMO make the image worse
    2) There is a vignette effect? O.o i mean,lolwutwhy
    3) general blur >.<
    4) Sharpy edges,blurred too ̣.̣

    Now,the sig itself isn't bad,however,adding all those filters on top of it,IMO,ruined it greatly.
    Same applies to your latest work.

    How to fix? Simple: hold yourself from exceeding x)
    The "vignette" comes from using the lighting tools.
    The sharpen is indeed exceeded.
    The funny point is that I actually followed a tutorial for this one, but the result is kinda crappy compared to the one in the tutorial :/
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



Similar Threads

  1. [REQUEST] Kane And Lynch Hack
    By s911turbo in forum Hack Requests
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-04-2009, 01:52 PM
  2. Bat man And Joker having problems
    By 309592309592 in forum General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-09-2009, 02:41 AM
  3. [Request]Sig and Ad Banner For BlueNovaMS
    By kingpop91770 in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-25-2009, 08:46 PM
  4. [Request] MHS and CE 5.4 Tutorial
    By l0dingplzw8 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-20-2008, 12:40 PM
  5. [request] accuaracy and ammo address and values plz
    By khaid in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-05-2007, 11:01 PM