Thread: Aleatorium

Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    9,815
    Reputation
    442
    Thanks
    663
    My Mood
    Breezy

    Aleatorium

    A signature made using random effects and c4ds, like, just threw em in and blended until I felt it was good.
    Not really for quality, juust made it as I was bored.
    Done in 9 minutes, more less.

    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  2. #2
    ヽಠ_ಠᕤ Headrockin' ᕦಠ_ಠ╯
    MPGH Member
    IV2B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,099
    Reputation
    74
    Thanks
    189
    My Mood
    Inspired
    So much effects...i can't even see where boobs begin!
    Idea:
    Take all the layers,delete every part of them that are on top of the boobs...
    Then profit.

  3. #3
    Threadstarter
    Do not Trade - Blacklisted
    Permanently
    MPGH Member
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    9,815
    Reputation
    442
    Thanks
    663
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by IV2B View Post
    So much effects...i can't even see where boobs begin!
    Idea:
    Take all the layers,delete every part of them that are on top of the boobs...
    Then profit.
    Only thing on top of the render is gradient layers and the contrast/levels/curves layer. Because of contrast at some point, I stopped seeing some of those elements. But if you activate your IV2B vision you can see boobs!
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  4. #4
    ヽಠ_ಠᕤ Headrockin' ᕦಠ_ಠ╯
    MPGH Member
    IV2B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,099
    Reputation
    74
    Thanks
    189
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4evere View Post

    Only thing on top of the render is gradient layers and the contrast/levels/curves layer. Because of contrast at some point, I stopped seeing some of those elements. But if you activate your IV2B vision you can see boobs!
    Delete the contrast layer entirely and post the result pls x)
    I'd be curious how your sigs look without all those filters :x

  5. #5
    Threadstarter
    Do not Trade - Blacklisted
    Permanently
    MPGH Member
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    9,815
    Reputation
    442
    Thanks
    663
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by IV2B View Post
    Delete the contrast layer entirely and post the result pls x)
    I'd be curious how your sigs look without all those filters :x
    No signature would exist. Kidding. Will post result tomorrow.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  6. #6
    HelloI'mAGoldfish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    haha looks cool bro

  7. #7
    Threadstarter
    Do not Trade - Blacklisted
    Permanently
    MPGH Member
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    9,815
    Reputation
    442
    Thanks
    663
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloI'mAGoldfish View Post
    haha looks cool bro
    thanks one again
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem