Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
  1. #1
    PathogenV2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    77
    Reputation
    46
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Amazed

    [Tag] Infernal Nasus

    Okay guys, was messing around for a little bit, trying to come out with some different effects!

    Well I was digging this style more and more and I plan to use it for a little bit now.

    I hope you guys enjoy the depth, lighting, blending, effect, and overall quality.

    I know I do!



    Probably one of the better pieces of mine in a little bit now that I haven't been doing that many.
    Last edited by PathogenV2; 11-02-2013 at 04:04 AM.

  2. #2
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    The triangle thing is aids.

  3. #3
    PathogenV2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    77
    Reputation
    46
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    The triangle thing is aids.
    It is on part of his necklace. It is on of the symbols of death in Egyptian shit.

  4. #4
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by PathogenV2 View Post
    It is on part of his necklace. It is on of the symbols of death in Egyptian shit.
    Yea but it doesn't look good.

  5. #5
    PathogenV2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    77
    Reputation
    46
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    Yea but it doesn't look good.
    I think it does, and I think that is what matter, but thank you for the input about it! :]

  6. #6
    Roguerunners's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    457
    Reputation
    176
    Thanks
    50
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by PathogenV2 View Post
    I think it does, and I think that is what matter, but thank you for the input about it! :]
    Either make it smaller and put it down the corner, or change it to a watermark. Because Doc is right, you just infected half of America with HIV

  7. #7
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    9,818
    Reputation
    442
    Thanks
    664
    My Mood
    Breezy
    The triangle could be out of the signature.
    rest is ok I guess.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  8. #8
    ヽಠ_ಠᕤ Headrockin' ᕦಠ_ಠ╯
    MPGH Member
    IV2B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,101
    Reputation
    74
    Thanks
    191
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Make it a square or take it away > : (

  9. #9
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Stressed
    This is terrible, you use the same fucking effects
    the lame ass blur on lighting..

    nothing good at all..

    Read some tuts on flow depth and lighting..


  10. #10
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post
    This is terrible, you use the same fucking effects
    the lame ass blur on lighting..

    nothing good at all..

    Read some tuts on flow depth and lighting..
    Once again your flamebaiting because your sorry ass can't let anything go.

    If you still don't like him, stop posting on his fucking threads.

    No need to get him all hyped up and posting nothing but spam in everyone's GFX threads.

    Get the fuck over it already.

    OT:

    I like everything but the triangle.

    Keep it up.

  11. #11
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Defloration. View Post


    Once again your flamebaiting because your sorry ass can't let anything go.

    If you still don't like him, stop posting on his fucking threads.

    No need to get him all hyped up and posting nothing but spam in everyone's GFX threads.

    Get the fuck over it already.

    OT:

    I like everything but the triangle.

    Keep it up.
    What the fuck are you talking about.. ride his dick some more SNuggs -_- getting annoying.


  12. #12
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post


    What the fuck are you talking about.. ride his dick some more SNuggs -_- getting annoying.
    lmfao.

    I'm not defending him, or going against you.

    I posted what I posted for the sake of this section.

    So you two little raging fagbirds will hopefully shut the fuck up and stop bitching soon.

    So maybe, we can have a decent section alive and active again.

    With contribution, and good CnC.

    Not some half-assed shit you pull out of no where just so you can flame him.

    Get over yourself, I'm not taking sides, or doing this for ether one of you.

    Doing it for the people who actually give two shits about this place, and want a healthy community.

  13. #13
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Defloration. View Post


    lmfao.

    I'm not defending him, or going against you.

    I posted what I posted for the sake of this section.

    So you two little raging fagbirds will hopefully shut the fuck up and stop bitching soon.

    So maybe, we can have a decent section alive and active again.

    With contribution, and good CnC.

    Not some half-assed shit you pull out of no where just so you can flame him.

    Get over yourself, I'm not taking sides, or doing this for ether one of you.

    Doing it for the people who actually give two shits about this place, and want a healthy community.
    If you have noticed he doesn't fucking stop.. and if he doesn't want CnC then don't post.. he even has followed me on other forums and flamed me and talked shit. so what the hell ever.


  14. #14
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    9,818
    Reputation
    442
    Thanks
    664
    My Mood
    Breezy
    TO THE OP: How to get the skin in the actual game? I cant find it anywhere.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  15. #15
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post


    If you have noticed he doesn't fucking stop.. and if he doesn't want CnC then don't post.. he even has followed me on other forums and flamed me and talked shit. so what the hell ever.
    How the fuck would you know?

    He came back with a positive attitude, a somewhat better person, hen you start this shit again.

    Not once have you just tried ignoring someone.

    And what you posted was barely CnC. Like I said above, it was just some dumb shit you pulled out your ass so you could get under his skin.

    Stop trying to act like you're doing good by doing what you're doing.

    Leave him be, and maybe we'll get somewhere with this section.

    P.S. Who gives a flying fuck if he flames you on other forums.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. bant stick VICTIM ONLY tag
    By -[standoff]- in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-29-2006, 02:27 PM
  2. anti- fan tag TAG
    By -[standoff]- in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-21-2006, 01:12 AM
  3. Bant Stick Fan Tag
    By -[standoff]- in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-19-2006, 04:47 AM
  4. Now my fan tag
    By jadedfrog in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-18-2006, 04:31 AM
  5. My Fan Tag
    By Jackal in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-15-2006, 01:16 PM