Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 38
  1. #16
    Naxu3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post
    Alright for some real CNC and enough of this kiddie bs..

    Never try to force depth into a tag. not every single signature needs depth.. especially when you have to force it. and also.. remember the rule of thirds i know its hard sometimes and you think the piece looks better with a focal right in the middle but it ruins the comp and depth for that matter.

    Try not to over blur your background to force depth, let it come naturally

    im not liking the triangles with a clippy mask in them. it just throws the tag way out of ballance and doesn't feel like it belongs
    also the focal is not blended in at all.. and there is no defined light source

    keep working at it. i can see you are trying new things. but take your time.

    also a side note, no one cares if you use Topaz or not, its a great tool, just learn how to use it. not abuse it.
    > Let it come naturally.

    Oh yea, not kiddie BS at all. -_-

  2. #17
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,335
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    Yeah I'm a total dick because I told you that it's a scumbag move to sell signatures using other peoples resources.
    Private use and non profit is one thing, you selling signatures for 3 dollars using shit you didn't make is ripping.
    That site you sent me to is garbage btw. I see they removed all of my posts even though I was in the right.

    Here guys take a look at this faggots "graphics shop" where he makes money using other peoples work.


    My Graphic Shop Design - Signatures - One Canvas
    Would've liked to have seen what went down. I never even thought about the whole profiting issue.

  3. #18
    Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,924
    Reputation
    411
    Thanks
    998
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    Would've liked to have seen what went down. I never even thought about the whole profiting issue.
    Ya, as sick as I am of this constant fighting, making money off of others' resources isn't okay.

  4. #19
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    9,808
    Reputation
    442
    Thanks
    663
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Defloration. View Post
    And I once again lose faith in MPGH.
    MPGH is not th problem, IMO.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mokou-Sama For This Useful Post:

    Roguerunners (11-04-2013)

  6. #20
    Roguerunners's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    457
    Reputation
    176
    Thanks
    50
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4evere View Post

    MPGH is not th problem, IMO.
    It's the big mouth kids that got given Alienware's for christmas

  7. #21
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post


    Ya, as sick as I am of this constant fighting, making money off of others' resources isn't okay.
    Apparently he doesn't give a shit. Lulz at the dumbfuck that payed for this garbage.


  8. #22
    titsengolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    7/10 shapes are outta place

  9. #23
    PathogenV2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    77
    Reputation
    46
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    Apparently he doesn't give a shit. Lulz at the dumbfuck that payed for this garbage.

    Got banned from those forums for saying he used Topaz, Logic.

  10. #24
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by PathogenV2 View Post
    Got banned from those forums for saying he used Topaz, Logic.
    You must be crushed.

  11. #25
    Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,924
    Reputation
    411
    Thanks
    998
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Doesn't ripping constitute a ban? We need a rule thread in here..

  12. #26
    PathogenV2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    77
    Reputation
    46
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Doesn't ripping constitute a ban? We need a rule thread in here..
    Yes it does, but I doubt admins will do anything knowing he can openly flame people and doesn't apparently care about this site anymore because people have called him out on things. That other site eats his asshole about topaz and he loves it. They don't even care how hard you use topaz over there.

    Do they Eth? Or should i call you color burn

  13. #27
    Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,924
    Reputation
    411
    Thanks
    998
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I'll even sit down for 20 minutes and write up some general rules if it means we have a basis for filtering the trash.

  14. #28
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Doesn't ripping constitute a ban? We need a rule thread in here..
    It should, but since he doesn't do that stupid shit here I don't know.
    The fact that the kid says he's going to graphics design school, yet is too lazy to make his own stuff to sell goes up my ass a mile.
    I sold paintings that I put 3 days to a week work in for fucking 20-25 at flea markets, yet this turd is making 3 bucks a pop with stolen goods.

  15. #29
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Lets get a few things straight, I wasn't expecting to make money on this.. and $3 OMG thats so much!! when other people sell them for $50, I don't really care, resources are out there for a reason, you are manipulating art, it doesn't matter how you look at it.

    What i don't like is the disrespect that i'm getting from you or Ryan because of this deal and then the little virus wants to jump all over Jimmies dick sucking up to him like they are all buddy buddy all of a sudden, just because Jimmy calls me out on my shit, does not mean you need to jump all over his dick all of a sudden because hes mad at me for doing something he doesn't like.. me and jimmy have had our ups and downs, and i can understand how he gets upset. so how bout you take a seat lil virus and shut your mouth.

    The other thing, i made the money on this site. for 1 guy.. i don't plan on doing it anymore because i felt guilty as fuck.. and the thing that is different between you and me Jimmy is, i can't draw, i don't draw or paint, and im hurting real bad atm so $3 still doesn't do much for me, and i don't plan on doing it. But i am trying to get a wacom bamboo tablet for christmas and then maybe learn how to start drawing then maybe selling those pieces for probably $3

    I hate how you jump all over me because of something you disagree with and then you try to get Ryan and Doc to do the same, also i wanted to do it to prove a point to you jimmy that people will buy anything..

    and i love LOVE how pathogen is so butt hurt over this, i am eating that shit right up, made my day.. "Hes just spitting out bullshit, hes not making money" Haha okay kid, shut the hell up, so tired of you talking shit but can't back it up with anything, and then make up some stupid ass excuse, and thank god you are banned.. because you don't know how to listen when someone tells you to shut the fuck up, you shut up!

    Also i don't see how im ripping anything, its manipulating, thats what the shit was made for and to do.. Ripping would be stealing someone elses work and claiming it as your own. if i was ripping then that means every graphic artist out there Rips, including you Jimmy, Ryan, Doc and everyone else.

    so just get over it, you are a little bit butt hurt because i made a few lousy bucks and got your panties all in a bunch.. i have never seen you act so childish before jimmy.
    Last edited by Mr.Seyeko; 11-05-2013 at 05:59 PM.


  16. #30
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post
    Lets get a few things straight, I wasn't expecting to make money on this.. and $3 OMG thats so much!! when other people sell them for $50, I don't really care, resources are out there for a reason, you are manipulating art, it doesn't matter how you look at it.

    What i don't like is the disrespect that i'm getting from you or Ryan because of this deal and then the little virus wants to jump all over Jimmies dick sucking up to him like they are all buddy buddy all of a sudden, just because Jimmy calls me out on my shit, does not mean you need to jump all over his dick all of a sudden because hes mad at me for doing something he doesn't like.. me and jimmy have had our ups and downs, and i can understand how he gets upset. so how bout you take a seat lil virus and shut your mouth.

    The other thing, i made the money on this site. for 1 guy.. i don't plan on doing it anymore because i felt guilty as fuck.. and the thing that is different between you and me Jimmy is, i can't draw, i don't draw or paint, and im hurting real bad atm so $3 still doesn't do much for me, and i don't plan on doing it. But i am trying to get a wacom bamboo tablet for christmas and then maybe learn how to start drawing then maybe selling those pieces for probably $3

    I hate how you jump all over me because of something you disagree with and then you try to get Ryan and Doc to do the same, also i wanted to do it to prove a point to you jimmy that people will buy anything..

    and i love LOVE how pathogen is so butt hurt over this, i am eating that shit right up, made my day.. "Hes just spitting out bullshit, hes not making money" Haha okay kid, shut the hell up, so tired of you talking shit but can't back it up with anything, and then make up some stupid ass excuse, and thank god you are banned.. because you don't know how to listen when someone tells you to shut the fuck up, you shut up!

    Also i don't see how im ripping anything, its manipulating, thats what the shit was made for and to do.. Ripping would be stealing someone elses work and claiming it as your own. if i was ripping then that means every graphic artist out there Rips, including you Jimmy, Ryan, Doc and everyone else.

    so just get over it, you are a little bit butt hurt because i made a few lousy bucks and got your panties all in a bunch.. i have never seen you act so childish before jimmy.
    What aren't you getting here Dylan? The resources are there for non profit use.
    I don't know anyone that puts their freebies out there and would be cool with you profiting from them.
    I don't care if it's 50 cents or 3 dollars. It's not a cool thing to do.
    You got some nerve calling me childish btw. Why because I'm putting you in your place where you belong?
    If you really aren't doing that shit anymore, then cool. But let's not pretend that it was ever right either, because that's just ridiculous.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. anti- fan tag TAG
    By -[standoff]- in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-21-2006, 01:12 AM
  2. Bant Stick Fan Tag
    By -[standoff]- in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-19-2006, 04:47 AM
  3. Now my fan tag
    By jadedfrog in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-18-2006, 04:31 AM
  4. My Fan Tag
    By Jackal in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-15-2006, 01:16 PM
  5. serious question..need feedback..
    By ace76543 in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-10-2006, 08:06 PM