1. If someone is misusing, or overusing topaz in their tags, tell them why it's ruining there art. Give them pointers and tips on how to use the tool properly. Don't just bash them for using it.
2. Give real critique, not fake elements you pull out of nowhere to make it seem as if you know what you're talking about. People here actually take CnC somewhat seriously. If you give them bad advice, it can ruin their future tags.
3. Statements such as, "looks good!" or "great job!" is not critique. If you want to tell someone you like their piece, tell them exactly what you like about it so they can further incorporate the style into future tags.
4. Don't be a total douche when critiquing. I understand the tough love, but at least throw in some critique with the load. Just being an ass, and putting someone down does no good.
5. Finally, always think about what people say about your piece. You posted it here for critique, so when someone gives you something to work on, you take it into consideration. You don't try to say, "Well I like it, so you're wrong."
1. Got a problem with someone in a thread? Instigating, and flamebaiting are very disrespectful in this section, and will not be tolerated by other members.
2. If you want to argue something with someone, do it through PM's/VM's. People post their work to be CnC'd, not to have their threads derailed with a bunch of trash.
3. If you don't like someone in the section, no one is asking you to critique their pieces. You don't have to come into their thread and derail it with your senseless hate towards someone.
1. Post your thread in the right section. If you have a request, we have a section for that. Post it there.
2. When posting your work, be ready for harsh critique. If you can't handle it, don't throw a fit of rage.
3. And the obvious, no ripping of other people's work. This is not tolerated, and you will be reported.
4. This is the art section. Don't post off topic threads here. You will be reported.
If you have any suggestions, please post them below and I'll edit this post and add to it. Thanks @Ryan
for the idea. Thought it was worth it to write a little something out for hopefully, the better of the section.