Thread: Background

Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,763
    Reputation
    879
    Thanks
    1,096

    Background

    This is a still image from a 'music video' that i'm doing, the two white lines are audio spectrum's & there is a continuous fog moving in the background
    https://soundcloud.com/djtrafford





  2. #2
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    9,815
    Reputation
    442
    Thanks
    663
    My Mood
    Breezy
    I'm honestly not a big fan of it. The golden text color somehow doesnt match with me. maybe colder colors somehow could do the trick IMO.
    In general its good.
    Another personal hint is that you could remove top line and lower a bit more the bottom one. and push it a bit to the right. I think it could be cooler that way.
    Again this is my opinion.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mokou-Sama For This Useful Post:

    HalfBajan (11-17-2013)

  4. #3
    ヽಠ_ಠᕤ Headrockin' ᕦಠ_ಠ╯
    MPGH Member
    IV2B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,098
    Reputation
    74
    Thanks
    189
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I like it,except the D seems to be angled (even tho it's not! D: )

    I like the clean design.
    Last edited by IV2B; 11-17-2013 at 10:51 AM.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to IV2B For This Useful Post:

    HalfBajan (11-17-2013)

  6. #4
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,763
    Reputation
    879
    Thanks
    1,096
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4evere View Post
    I'm honestly not a big fan of it. The golden text color somehow doesnt match with me. maybe colder colors somehow could do the trick IMO.
    In general its good.
    Another personal hint is that you could remove top line and lower a bit more the bottom one. and push it a bit to the right. I think it could be cooler that way.
    Again this is my opinion.
    It's not golden text, it's a luma matte layer meaning that the text is pretty much a cutout from the layer above ( in this case it's the branch), also the lines are at those positions because they are Audio spectrums, lowering the top one would overlap the text in the video.

    Quote Originally Posted by IV2B View Post
    I like it,except the D seems to be angled (even tho it's not! D

    I like the clean design.
    I had to stare at the d for a solid minute to see what you meant O.o &I see what you mean... Pretty weird :O
    Thanks though





  7. #5
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    9,815
    Reputation
    442
    Thanks
    663
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBajan View Post


    It's not golden text, it's a luma matte layer meaning that the text is pretty much a cutout from the layer above ( in this case it's the branch), also the lines are at those positions because they are Audio spectrums, lowering the top one would overlap the text in the video.
    About the text, you got the point, the golden/yellowish look doesnt suit it well.
    About the audio spectrums, I wrote bottom not top, meaning, you delete top one, and lower bottom one, while pushing this one to the right.
    THats what I meant
    Anyway post here the progress and the video, when finished.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mokou-Sama For This Useful Post:

    HalfBajan (11-17-2013)

  9. #6
    Naxu3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    In Love
    The only thing noticeably wrong with it is the text. I don't mean to nitpick, it's just a little hard too see is all, doesn't stand out well enough from the dark background.
    Very clean and generally nice overall.

    8/10

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Naxu3 For This Useful Post:

    HalfBajan (11-19-2013)

Similar Threads

  1. main page background
    By ace2high55 in forum WarRock Korea Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-09-2007, 10:53 PM
  2. How do you put background in hack?
    By pwningemodrumers in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-10-2007, 10:07 PM
  3. PSP Backgrounds
    By Jackal in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-12-2007, 06:09 AM
  4. Background :)
    By System79 in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-22-2006, 11:17 PM
  5. Custom Background Music
    By Jackal in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-09-2006, 08:12 PM