Thread: SupB vs ???

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    SupB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Pants
    Posts
    982
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    137
    My Mood
    Inspired

    SupB vs ???

    Yeah, sorry hackpack and hood, but i want to go up against someone i haven't already so anyone else...go for it.
    RESPECT
    LIST:


    InHuman <-- Minion connections
    Czar <-- Open minded!
    Omarzz <-- Your sigs make me Fap
    P1MP <-- Better watch your sister. x400
    Obama <-- President Of the United States
    Energy.K <-- GFSex
    moosicgawd <-- Former GFSex :P
    Faux <-- GFauX
    Illum <-- GFSeXy.
    M 3 R K 3 D <-- GFSeX in training.
    TheGame <-- Cool dude
    D |\| F <-- Dont ever piss me off again..

    Check List:

    [ ] LEARN C++ <-- Going Pretty Well!
    [ ] 50 REP POINTS <-- Lol nobody loves me..

    [] 100 THANKS <-- OMG NO WAI
    150 THANKS Hopefully
    [] 800! POSTS Expert Member?
    850<-- Soon


  2. #2
    Deja Vu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a box...
    Posts
    282
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Devilish
    But I can't rap.

  3. #3
    A-Eagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bk
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Bored
    Fuck ridin the metro
    I ride the subway
    cause i eat fresh
    and get $5 footlongs
    while u be in metro
    car tryin 2 get horny
    but ur a phony
    so u think about
    armadillo named cory
    now i guess its ur turn cause my
    stomach's already sturring

    Owned..

  4. #4
    SupB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Pants
    Posts
    982
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    137
    My Mood
    Inspired
    The Kids name is a-eagle, get your preppy ass out of here you prep fuckin zombie/
    Cuz the only shit white ass bitches like u should b rappin bout is ur jeans from Abercrombie/
    Dude seriously are you even trying to make fun of me, its me you'll never beat?/
    Bitch i'll grab you by the neck and slam your head on teh fucking concrete/
    You stupid as fuck, i can tell by your verse/
    Shut the fuck up and go play with your Abercrombie and Fitch purse/
    After im done with you bitch you'll need a nurse/
    Cause im a true Eagle, bitch i fly high/
    Come to my hood you'll get shot in a drive by/
    you'll die/
    You get $5 footlongs, what you tryin to say?/
    I get free footlongs from your girl everyday/
    She be suckin my dick while you at Abercrombie fitch starin at all the male models/
    You in them tight ass jeans, when you walk you waddle/
    I know my verse is getting kind of long but your shit was so weak it inspired me/
    So next time you take my challenge you better be ready to retire b/
    You better understand that with your girl im gettin all the perks/
    While you going to A-E tryin on some mini skirts/
    Bitch im over im done/
    look at this shit i already won/
    RESPECT
    LIST:


    InHuman <-- Minion connections
    Czar <-- Open minded!
    Omarzz <-- Your sigs make me Fap
    P1MP <-- Better watch your sister. x400
    Obama <-- President Of the United States
    Energy.K <-- GFSex
    moosicgawd <-- Former GFSex :P
    Faux <-- GFauX
    Illum <-- GFSeXy.
    M 3 R K 3 D <-- GFSeX in training.
    TheGame <-- Cool dude
    D |\| F <-- Dont ever piss me off again..

    Check List:

    [ ] LEARN C++ <-- Going Pretty Well!
    [ ] 50 REP POINTS <-- Lol nobody loves me..

    [] 100 THANKS <-- OMG NO WAI
    150 THANKS Hopefully
    [] 800! POSTS Expert Member?
    850<-- Soon


  5. #5
    HackPack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    630
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by SupB View Post
    The Kids name is a-eagle, get your preppy ass out of here you prep fuckin zombie/
    Cuz the only shit white ass bitches like u should b rappin bout is ur jeans from Abercrombie/
    Dude seriously are you even trying to make fun of me, its me you'll never beat?/
    Bitch i'll grab you by the neck and slam your head on teh fucking concrete/
    You stupid as fuck, i can tell by your verse/
    Shut the fuck up and go play with your Abercrombie and Fitch purse/
    After im done with you bitch you'll need a nurse/
    Cause im a true Eagle, bitch i fly high/
    Come to my hood you'll get shot in a drive by/
    you'll die/
    You get $5 footlongs, what you tryin to say?/
    I get free footlongs from your girl everyday/
    She be suckin my dick while you at Abercrombie fitch starin at all the male models/
    You in them tight ass jeans, when you walk you waddle/
    I know my verse is getting kind of long but your shit was so weak it inspired me/
    So next time you take my challenge you better be ready to retire b/
    You better understand that with your girl im gettin all the perks/
    While you going to A-E tryin on some mini skirts/
    Bitch im over im done/
    look at this shit i already won/
    good shit, i remember when you first posted stuff. you took a big step forward and i like it keep it coming thats my feedback

    Quote Originally Posted by A-Eagle View Post
    Fuck ridin the metro
    I ride the subway
    cause i eat fresh
    and get $5 footlongs
    while u be in metro
    car tryin 2 get horny
    but ur a phony
    so u think about
    armadillo named cory
    now i guess its ur turn cause my
    stomach's already sturring

    Owned..
    when you said owned, i knew you lost o.0 (make you seem cocky)
    you better step it up if think your gonna swipe SupB off his thang. no hate, just feedback
    bye

  6. #6
    A-Eagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bk
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Bored
    lmao im dominican and i live in Philadelphia do u think ill be going 2 Abercrombie and Fitch?

  7. #7
    SupB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Pants
    Posts
    982
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    137
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Well your name is american eagle, why not
    RESPECT
    LIST:


    InHuman <-- Minion connections
    Czar <-- Open minded!
    Omarzz <-- Your sigs make me Fap
    P1MP <-- Better watch your sister. x400
    Obama <-- President Of the United States
    Energy.K <-- GFSex
    moosicgawd <-- Former GFSex :P
    Faux <-- GFauX
    Illum <-- GFSeXy.
    M 3 R K 3 D <-- GFSeX in training.
    TheGame <-- Cool dude
    D |\| F <-- Dont ever piss me off again..

    Check List:

    [ ] LEARN C++ <-- Going Pretty Well!
    [ ] 50 REP POINTS <-- Lol nobody loves me..

    [] 100 THANKS <-- OMG NO WAI
    150 THANKS Hopefully
    [] 800! POSTS Expert Member?
    850<-- Soon


  8. #8
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,733
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,450
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    +1 for SupB

  9. #9
    hbk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My HQ i.e. Trademark Inc., Canada
    Posts
    1,474
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    128
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    yup SupB takes the lead
    Fate Rarely Calls Upon Us at a Moment of Our Choosing


    Join the HeartBreak ARMY: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/heart_break_army.html



    I'm a Muslim, What are You?
    Trademark Inc.

  10. #10
    HackPack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    630
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by A-Eagle View Post
    lmao im dominican and i live in Philadelphia do u think ill be going 2 Abercrombie and Fitch?
    which part Philly? i go back to North Philly a lot. i remember my days when i lived there, a lot of good memories : ]
    bye

Similar Threads

  1. SupB's Sig Shoppe!
    By SupB in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 09-01-2009, 02:14 AM
  2. [VOTE]SupB vs Hyak
    By SupB in forum Challenges & Competitions
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 08-22-2009, 08:59 PM
  3. SupB vs ??? vs ???
    By SupB in forum Challenges & Competitions
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-08-2009, 05:29 PM
  4. SupB (Jr. GFX Team App)
    By SupB in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-02-2009, 02:54 PM
  5. Supb's first C++ APPLICATION
    By SupB in forum C++/C Programming
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-02-2009, 11:11 AM

Tags for this Thread