Thread: Future Soldier

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 24 of 24
  1. #16
    Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,924
    Reputation
    411
    Thanks
    998
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by pathogen_ View Post
    I like how my post, calling you out for still using Topaz on everything you post got deleted so let me re say what I said.

    You over use Topaz. All your signatures look the same every damn day you post one. I feel no interest in your work other than calling you out on them.

    I will quit harassing you, when you actually come up with a unique style not using pre-made effects and calling the end product your own when it looks like every other piece you create. Seriously. Be creative.
    All in all, he has a point. In regards to other people appreciating your work, it has to change. If you don't care what other people think, that's fine, but if things stay the same, they become boring.

  2. #17
    ヽಠ_ಠᕤ Headrockin' ᕦಠ_ಠ╯
    MPGH Member
    IV2B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,101
    Reputation
    74
    Thanks
    191
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by pathogen_ View Post
    I like how my post, calling you out for still using Topaz on everything you post got deleted so let me re say what I said.

    You over use Topaz. All your signatures look the same every damn day you post one. I feel no interest in your work other than calling you out on them.

    I will quit harassing you, when you actually come up with a unique style not using pre-made effects and calling the end product your own when it looks like every other piece you create. Seriously. Be creative.
    Actually,this is one of the few posts of yours that i agree with.

    Happy to see you back pathogen.

  3. #18
    pathogen_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CalipsoHD
    Posts
    384
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by IV2B View Post
    Actually,this is one of the few posts of yours that i agree with.

    Happy to see you back pathogen.
    Thanks man, nice to see you as well. Might start working again after Christmas. I'm getting a tablet.

  4. #19
    Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,924
    Reputation
    411
    Thanks
    998
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by pathogen_ View Post
    I'm getting a tablet.
    Why are people all of a sudden getting these? Are you guys going to start digipainting?

  5. #20
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    9,818
    Reputation
    442
    Thanks
    664
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Please. Make a tutorial for it. Please.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  6. #21
    fecher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    742
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    51
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post


    Why are people all of a sudden getting these? Are you guys going to start digipainting?
    Im getting one for school, hopefully for Christmas, I want to start learning how to draw and also learn how to smudge and just all sorts of things.
    im going into Visual communications next semester.. have no idea what to expect.

  7. #22
    Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,924
    Reputation
    411
    Thanks
    998
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by fecher View Post


    Im getting one for school, hopefully for Christmas, I want to start learning how to draw and also learn how to smudge and just all sorts of things.
    im going into Visual communications next semester.. have no idea what to expect.
    As a journalism major, I can promise that visual comm won't require you to use a tablet unless you're using drawing as a medium specifically.
    It's just a waste of money and space if all you plan to do is make tags. It won't offer you anything that a mouse doesn't already give you.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ryan For This Useful Post:

    Deflorate. (12-10-2013)

  9. #23
    fecher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    742
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    51
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post


    As a journalism major, I can promise that visual comm won't require you to use a tablet unless you're using drawing as a medium specifically.
    It's just a waste of money and space if all you plan to do is make tags. It won't offer you anything that a mouse doesn't already give you.
    I just said i wanna learn how to draw,Not just for tagging :/ my instructor thinks its a good idea, because then i can draw out my ideas and incorporate them in my design.

  10. #24
    SamSonG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    29
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Nice man that's good

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. [WTS] Tom Clancy's Ghost Warrior Future Soldier /Black Ops/Dota 2/
    By 0987654321' in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-06-2013, 04:25 PM
  2. Tom Clancy´s Ghost Recon Future Soldier <|RegionFree|>
    By ResistanceRage in forum Xbox Hacking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-19-2012, 02:14 PM
  3. [Selling][Cheap]Ghost Recon Future Soldier Beta Keys|$3
    By youngbuck1970 in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-19-2012, 04:38 PM
  4. Ghost Recon Future Soldier Pre-Release and Keygen
    By SpencerXZ in forum General Hacking
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-23-2010, 10:09 AM
  5. Ghost Recon Future Soldier Trailer
    By EndRiT in forum General
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-28-2010, 01:57 PM