Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,866
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,140
    My Mood
    Amazed

    Doing free minecraft art stuff

    Hello guys,for the last weeks ive been messing with paint.net and i have noticed im not so bad at it,so to improve myself i am offering you free sigs/stuff that are minecraft related and ill try to do them,remember its for free i WANT to get criticized to get better,and its for free? so why not ask me to do something.
    i have done free bukkit plugin artwork for people that didnt have one..here some examples:

     









    give me some feedback please!

  2. #2
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,866
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,140
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I didnt expect so much fb..

  3. #3
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    No one is going to want anything from off Paint.NET.

    Want to start making things for people, download PS and make tags.

    Practice, get critique, then offer to make things. Why would I get a tag from someone who's a novice/beginner, when I can go over to TF and get a tag from someone incredibly talented. Get my point?

  4. #4
    Slaystation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,591
    Reputation
    1282
    Thanks
    1,233
    Download Photoshop and get a feel for the controls. What @Deflorate. means is you are not experienced, and Paint.Net can make any novice feel like he is doing amazing work.

    Just try some stuff out, and be sure to PM me with the results. I would love to see you grow into a great artist.




  5. #5
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,866
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,140
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Exorcism View Post
    Download Photoshop and get a feel for the controls. What @Deflorate. means is you are not experienced, and Paint.Net can make any novice feel like he is doing amazing work.

    Just try some stuff out, and be sure to PM me with the results. I would love to see you grow into a great artist.
    I got PS,and its a little confusing...but i dont know how it will look any diffrent...its basically the same thing just with more options i might or might not use.

  6. #6
    Invidus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,174
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    647
    My Mood
    Bored
    Trust me...Photoshop is not 'basically the same thing'.
    Give it a shot. There's a reason you find industry artists using PS and not Paint.NET
    On a side note, this is my first post in a few year
    s!
    Last edited by Invidus; 01-26-2014 at 07:50 AM.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Invidus For This Useful Post:

    Deflorate. (01-26-2014)

  8. #7
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,866
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,140
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by PremonitioNz View Post
    Trust me...Photoshop is not 'basically the same thing'.
    Give it a shot. There's a reason you find industry artists using PS and not Paint.NET
    On a side note, this is my first post in a few year
    s!
    look at my sig that i just made,i did it using PS,is it good? i couldnt get PS to animate my frames so i used an online service for that...

  9. #8
    ヽಠ_ಠᕤ Headrockin' ᕦಠ_ಠ╯
    MPGH Member
    IV2B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,095
    Reputation
    74
    Thanks
    187
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post
    look at my sig that i just made,i did it using PS,is it good? i couldnt get PS to animate my frames so i used an online service for that...
    Just set every frame into its own layer,then export as gif?
    Otherwise,it's basic and the MakeAGIF.com watermark truly ruins it.
    You could create the image 20 pixels taller then cutting away the watermark.

  10. #9
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,866
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,140
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by IV2B View Post
    Just set every frame into its own layer,then export as gif?
    Otherwise,it's basic and the MakeAGIF.com watermark truly ruins it.
    You could create the image 20 pixels taller then cutting away the watermark.
    i didnt understand how to do it in PS..i just have all these as layers. remember im a newbie..

  11. #10
    ヽಠ_ಠᕤ Headrockin' ᕦಠ_ಠ╯
    MPGH Member
    IV2B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,095
    Reputation
    74
    Thanks
    187
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post
    i didnt understand how to do it in PS..i just have all these as layers. remember im a newbie..
    I don't really know in detail either...but i know in gimp:
    1) set the layers having the first frame at the bottom and the last one at the top.
    2) Save as .gif
    3) check the animation box.

    To just remove the watermark(in gimp,it's pretty much the same as PS):
    1) image>set size (or something similiar,i don't have it in english)
    2) raise height by 50 pixels,fill empty space with any color (possibly full green)
    3) process the image
    4) cut the image

  12. #11
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,866
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,140
    My Mood
    Amazed
    i just noticed the watermark is not on my gif,its from the website i used to upload it...imgur doesnt show gifs properly..where can i upload it without watermarks...?

  13. #12
    ヽಠ_ಠᕤ Headrockin' ᕦಠ_ಠ╯
    MPGH Member
    IV2B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,095
    Reputation
    74
    Thanks
    187
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post
    i just noticed the watermark is not on my gif,its from the website i used to upload it...imgur doesnt show gifs properly..where can i upload it without watermarks...?
    You had 4 images and you've put them together using a site...the watermark IS part of the gif as you can see by opening this link: http://cdn.makeagif.comdia/1-25-2014/LnyqH9.gif

    Anyway,just upload it to tinypic.

    If you need help making the gif from the 4 frames just pm me the images and i'll set it up for you.

  14. #13
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,866
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,140
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by IV2B View Post
    You had 4 images and you've put them together using a site...the watermark IS part of the gif as you can see by opening this link: http://cdn.makeagif.comdia/1-25-2014/LnyqH9.gif

    Anyway,just upload it to tinypic.

    If you need help making the gif from the 4 frames just pm me the images and i'll set it up for you.
    Ok,i made the gif without the mark,i hope tinypic works this time.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 122
    Last Post: 10-18-2013, 07:46 AM
  2. What is Minecraft? Basic stuff
    By DoubleDutch in forum Minecraft Tutorials
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 07-22-2013, 08:54 PM
  3. Free stuff
    By Evelyn in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 112
    Last Post: 02-11-2011, 07:50 PM
  4. If u want free stuff look her
    By goomonster44 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-19-2009, 05:44 PM