Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ヽಠ_ಠᕤ Headrockin' ᕦಠ_ಠ╯
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by rippantera View Post
    You're an idiot if you're gonna try and act like you're smart then please for the love of god at least READ the fucking op you degenerate.

"If you have any tips on things to make things like the blood pop out more and make the picture in general blend but pop more feel free to leave a comment, however don't be rude nor vulgar. I'm here for tips not an argument.

Thanks"

Did i say comment what is wrong with my picture or did i say comment how to make the blood pop out more or did i say to comment that the blood doesn't look how it should? You fucking idiot.
    My problem is nobody besides premonitionz actually read the OP before commenting everything but what i asked to be commented in the OP!!
    What the fuck is the point of me asking how to make the blood pop more when everyone is just going to tell me the blood doesn't pop out?
    I already said this 2 times I KNOW WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE PICTURE, I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO FIX THE PROBLEMS I WAS HAVING.
    It's frustrating as hell when the only thing almost everyone has said was EXACTLY what i ALREADY SAID was wrong with the picture.
    It's like nobody even read it they just looked at the picture and commented bull$#it

Your last paragraph doesn't even make any sense, do you have a 3rd grade education or something?
    Well,first the thread is named "Constructive criticism wanted" thus either CnC is welcome or that's just a misleading title?
    Second,the questions :"i wanted to make the blood splatter pop out more" and "make the picture in general blend but pop more" can be solved with tutorials too,and may i remember you asked for "how to make images like these better" which means knowing out what is done wrong and fixing it. Aka CnC.
    Third: I edited the last part really quickly and edited the text multiple times,so it misses some words,happens.

In a nutshell: You may want to do a little more other than applying stuff on top of everything?

Anyway,try to use the brush tool and draw some lines coming out of the zombies to make the blood effect? May not look like 100% blood but sure wouldn't be so flat.
    As for blending,the image blends already...
    Pheraps you should try with another image to start with?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to IV2B For This Useful Post:

rippantera (02-18-2014)

Thanks
    You're an idiot if you're gonna try and act like you're smart then please for the love of god at least READ the fucking op you degenerate.

"If you have any tips on things to make things like the blood pop out more and make the picture in general blend but pop more feel free to leave a comment, however don't be rude nor vulgar. I'm here for tips not an argument.

Thanks"

Did i say comment what is wrong with my picture or did i say comment how to make the blood pop out more or did i say to comment that the blood doesn't look how it should? You fucking idiot.
    My problem is nobody besides premonitionz actually read the OP before commenting everything but what i asked to be commented in the OP!!
    What the fuck is the point of me asking how to make the blood pop more when everyone is just going to tell me the blood doesn't pop out?
    I already said this 2 times I KNOW WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE PICTURE, I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO FIX THE PROBLEMS I WAS HAVING.
    It's frustrating as hell when the only thing almost everyone has said was EXACTLY what i ALREADY SAID was wrong with the picture.
    It's like nobody even read it they just looked at the picture and commented bull$#it

Your last paragraph doesn't even make any sense, do you have a 3rd grade education or something?
    Actually, I read your OP. Saw you already knew what was wrong with the picture, and didn't want CnC. Even though your title clearly says CnC wanted. So from my expertise in the inferring field, I figured you must be a complete moron. And after reading further upon your posts in this thread, my conclusion is that you are a complete and utter degenerate.

Not only did you reject criticism, which is the worst thing you can do. (Because as you can see from this shit, you really need.) Then I go on to find that you're
    here for tips.
    So apparently being here for tips means that you're going to reject and deny all the posts about your piece EXCEPT one post. (Which may I say is the same fucking thing everyone else posted, but with a side of spoonfeeding.)

I'm sorry, I guess I just figured that people come here for constructive criticism when that's what their title is. Or maybe everyone does come here to be spoonfed obvious information that they could look up in less than 30 seconds on their own. Because man, browsing youtube for tutorials sure has gotten hard these days.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12