Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    MrExodos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada, Toronto
    Posts
    36
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    489
    My Mood
    Amazed

    Cool Creating Gaming/Avatar Graphics! Cheap And Fast!

    Hello I'm MrExodos! Im New To These Forums But You Can All Help Me Adapt And Give Me A Warm Welcome!
    But Putting That Aside I Am Here To Create Some Cheap Graphics For Gaming, Profile Pics, Backgrounds, And/Or Just To Have A Smexxy Picture!
    My Prices Are Very Low!
    I Will Receive All Payments Through PayPal !
    Please Contact Me Through Skype : dan.demi
    1080p = $2 USD
    Dimension That You Offer = $1 USD

    I Will Show Two Example For A Clan I Did A Few Days Ago (March 9, 2014)
    Also One Example Of A Background I Made For A Booter!

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    Booter Background.png  

    COD GFX.jpg  

    Teamspeak Banner.png  

    Last edited by MrExodos; 03-12-2014 at 06:34 PM.

  2. #2
    excelonskype's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by MrExodos View Post
    Hello I'm MrExodos! Im New To These Forums But You Can All Help Me Adapt And Give Me A Warm Welcome!
    But Putting That Aside I Am Here To Create Some Cheap Graphics For Gaming, Profile Pics, Backgrounds, And/Or Just To Have A Smexxy Picture!
    My Prices Are Very Low!
    I Will Receive All Payments Through PayPal !
    Please Contact Me Through Steam || http :// steamcommunity .com / id / mrexodos ||
    1080p = $2 USD
    Dimension That You Offer = $1 USD

    I Will Show Two Example For A Clan I Did A Few Days Ago (March 9, 2014)
    Also One Example Of A Background I Made For A Booter!

    What is your skype?

  3. #3
    MrExodos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada, Toronto
    Posts
    36
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    489
    My Mood
    Amazed
    What is your skype?
    I Think It Says In The Post

  4. #4
    MrExodos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada, Toronto
    Posts
    36
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    489
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by excelonskype View Post
    What is your skype?
    It Says In The Post

  5. #5
    MrExodos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada, Toronto
    Posts
    36
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    489
    My Mood
    Amazed
    BUMPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  6. #6
    MrQweby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    65
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    You should practice a bit more, get better with Photoshop and charge a lot less for this kind of quality...

  7. #7
    MrExodos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada, Toronto
    Posts
    36
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    489
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by MrQweby View Post
    You should practice a bit more, get better with Photoshop and charge a lot less for this kind of quality...
    Well I Guess... Thanks

  8. #8
    ヽಠ_ಠᕤ Headrockin' ᕦಠ_ಠ╯
    MPGH Member
    IV2B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,101
    Reputation
    74
    Thanks
    191
    My Mood
    Inspired
    The second image's logo has potential,however i don't think the background makes the whole too messy.

    If you want my opinion: You won't find anyone willing to pay for such works here.
    Either the users have a fine knowledge by theirselves thus don't need the images or who'd want them doesn't want to spend a cent.

    I'd suggest you other forums instead.

    Also,train alot on composing your images,except the 2nd sample's logo in the middle, everything else is not that great at all.

  9. #9
    MrExodos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada, Toronto
    Posts
    36
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    489
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by IV2B View Post
    The second image's logo has potential,however i don't think the background makes the whole too messy.

    If you want my opinion: You won't find anyone willing to pay for such works here.
    Either the users have a fine knowledge by theirselves thus don't need the images or who'd want them doesn't want to spend a cent.

    I'd suggest you other forums instead.

    Also,train alot on composing your images,except the 2nd sample's logo in the middle, everything else is not that great at all.
    Thanks For The Advice! Im Just New To These Forums! I Just Wanted To Know The Community
    Get On My Level


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-24-2014, 12:32 PM
  2. ELO boosting service! ( Cheap And Fast! ) Plat player
    By AkaSnake in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-12-2013, 02:47 AM
  3. [WTS] Selling Origin Accounts! [Cheap and Fast, Various Games!]
    By miklos08 in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-08-2013, 03:51 PM
  4. [East]Selling gold cheap and fast :) {cash accepted}
    By Vindicatus in forum Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 04-21-2012, 03:38 PM
  5. " Steam gifts Shop " .. ( cheap and fast and easy ) ...
    By hadh in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-23-2012, 03:34 AM