Thread: [Anime Shooter]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

[Anime Shooter]

No topaz so kill yourself.

Thanks
    A lot better than the last tag posted. Lighting is getting better, although it should be toned down a-bit as this much of it can draw away from the focal. Which is the case with a lot of things in this tag.

The way you decided to put text on this image also takes away from the focal, as it covers the whole tag, including the render. It's almost as if you were trying to make the text the focal point, because that's what my eyes are attracted to instead of the render. If you were to tone down the purple shit coming from the sides, and move the text down a few pixels, I believe it would look fine.

There are a couple spots on the backside of the girl that the relative lighting is a bit off, but overall it's fine. There's decent depth, and everything seems to blend together somewhat nicely. The only thing that really bothers me about this tag is the drastic light differences. In the bottom left, and top right it's almost black. But in the center, it's almost white. Try to make the lighting changes in the tag less drastic, but definitely still noticeable. You just have to find the sweetspot.

Other than that, I like it. Good job.

ヽಠ_ಠᕤ Headrockin' ᕦಠ_ಠ╯
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I like the concept but i'm not sure with the approach.

Those thunderbolts, text and the light really draw my attention too much.
    I would've used darker tones in general,still good tho

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    You blurred the lighter part, where you see the top of the buildings, but IMO you should have blured the bottom left corner too. its too sharpened.
    And thats a personal opinion, the sparkles shouldnt be on her face and shoulder.
    Follow those two tips and you get a 10/10 from me.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere

Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem