Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 95
  1. #16
    Haze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NZL (GMT+12)
    Posts
    6,210
    Reputation
    292
    Thanks
    757
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Username:
    Haze
    5 Examples of your work:
    http://i36.tinypic.com/1y1dm0.png
    http://i27.tinypic.com/x0y9np.jpg
    http://i40.tinypic.com/23wjpjo.jpg
    http://i27.tinypic.com/2qd337q.png
    http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/l...d7c9fdc608.png
    Why you want to be on the team:
    To help out more around here and do what I love to do (GFX)
    What can you bring to the team:
    Experience, hard work, sexygayfuntime and the knowledge of how to use Photoshop and create good GFX so I help others and make GFX for others.

  2. #17
    Toxin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Somewhere about there.
    Posts
    16,274
    Reputation
    2265
    Thanks
    2,857
    Quote Originally Posted by Haze View Post
    Username:
    Haze
    5 Examples of your work:
    http://i36.tinypic.com/1y1dm0.png
    http://i27.tinypic.com/x0y9np.jpg
    http://i40.tinypic.com/23wjpjo.jpg
    http://i27.tinypic.com/2qd337q.png
    http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/l...d7c9fdc608.png
    Why you want to be on the team:
    To help out more around here and do what I love to do (GFX)
    What can you bring to the team:
    Experience, hard work, sexygayfuntime and the knowledge of how to use Photoshop and create good GFX so I help others and make GFX for others.
    Guy wit 1% activity i never see you anymore.
    I thought we had something special.

  3. #18
    Lostie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    199
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Amused
    Username:Lostcausejr
    5 Examples of your work:
    Why you want to be on the team:i think i can helpz all the noobs to graphics
    answer questions do requests help ummm stuff like that
    What can you bring to the team:the beautiful niceness of my personality!

  4. #19
    Asians's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Asian world.
    Posts
    1,459
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    63
    Why does no1 respond on my application.

  5. #20
    Lostie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    199
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Asians View Post
    Why does no1 respond on my application.
    what do you mean?

  6. #21
    LegendaryAbbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,244
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    546
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    He means he put 2 "sigs" made in paint and the other 3 he took from Energy and was waiting for someone too comment :P

    DBB for gfx, kick every1 else out, only need !

  7. #22
    Asians's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Asian world.
    Posts
    1,459
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by legendaryhack View Post
    He means he put 2 "sigs" made in paint and the other 3 he took from Energy and was waiting for someone too comment :P

    DBB for gfx, kick every1 else out, only need !
    Ya thats what I meant. ;D At least LegendaryNigger understands. ^^ <3
    But the 3rd one was from deviantart. =P

    Thx thx vote me gogogo!

  8. #23
    BSG.Flash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    広島沖縄
    Posts
    3,245
    Reputation
    30
    Thanks
    219
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Only someone good can have mah spot

    ..::Latest::..

    ..::Gifts::..
    [][][][][][]

  9. #24
    .Amnesia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I'm the ghost who is haunting you.
    Posts
    3,655
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    241
    My Mood
    Amused
    Username: Martin.
    5 Examples of your work:





    Why you want to be on the team: Because, I'm well known, I'm an EX member of the GFX crew, and I think I would be valuable to the team.
    What can you bring to the team: My knowledge of Photoshop itself, my C4D whore tactics(), and, I'm experienced with making Graphics.

  10. #25
    SpaWn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    633
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    56
    My Mood
    Blah
    If i can express my opinion, i would vouch for iKnow, his team was took off due to inactivity of the Moderators, and not the teams fault, he's a brilliant designer, and you need people that don't take shit.

    He Who Dares Wins
    And i'll die to win, cause i'm born to lose
    Fucking Civilian

  11. #26
    Czar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,652
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Sorry but this is bothering me..
    You guys DON'T need a new member...
    You need one of the current gfx to be given mod at most..
    And you need the whole team to be active and helpful.

    ..
    Although I like Faux.. Hes too busy with other pursuits imo.
    I would like to see Drsyn promoted.

  12. #27
    Dorado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under Join Date :@
    Posts
    2,891
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    353
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by iKnow View Post
    Username: Martin.
    5 Examples of your work:





    Why you want to be on the team: Because, I'm well known, I'm an EX member of the GFX crew, and I think I would be valuable to the team.
    What can you bring to the team: My knowledge of Photoshop itself, my C4D whore tactics(), and, I'm experienced with making Graphics.
    Cl0ud u pissed dabe off
    thats why u didnt get it back



  13. #28
    apeguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A box :)
    Posts
    3,384
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    328
    My Mood
    Tired
    Lol havn't checked mpgh for 1 day and all this shit is up :P
    5 Examples of your work:




    Why you want to be on the team: Because i was in jr. gfx, able to use photoshop and give advice.
    What can you bring to the team:I can bring some resources to the section, help out with the choob spam and do some requests ^^

  14. #29
    Hyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    120°16.1'W 47°20'N
    Posts
    11,525
    Reputation
    508
    Thanks
    844
    Quote Originally Posted by legendaryhack View Post
    He means he put 2 "sigs" made in paint and the other 3 he took from Energy and was waiting for someone too comment :P

    DBB for gfx, kick every1 else out, only need !
    if we needed a spam mod mayb
    youd probly qualify as well

  15. #30
    Haze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NZL (GMT+12)
    Posts
    6,210
    Reputation
    292
    Thanks
    757
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxin View Post
    Guy wit 1% activity i never see you anymore.
    I thought we had something special.
    I know, I've been busy. I still post from time to time. It's only because I joined in 08 and have so little posts...

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. GFX Team Application thread
    By Hyak in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-24-2009, 07:05 AM
  2. GFX Team Applications - April '09
    By Dave84311 in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-15-2009, 06:58 PM
  3. [Jr.GFX Team]Application
    By BPK in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-01-2008, 04:45 PM
  4. [Jr.GFX Team] Application XOPA-A
    By xopa-a in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-30-2008, 06:55 PM
  5. [Jr. GFX Team] Application
    By kirapwns in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-27-2008, 02:35 AM

Tags for this Thread