Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 28 of 28
  1. #16
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,375
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    1,221
    My Mood
    Lurking

    Why so rude lel

    Quote Originally Posted by Invis. View Post

    Huh, that sucks for you then.
    Why are you so mean to me on forums?

  2. #17
    ヽಠ_ಠᕤ Headrockin' ᕦಠ_ಠ╯
    MPGH Member
    IV2B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,098
    Reputation
    74
    Thanks
    189
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Soren, clicking on the "insert image" icon or uploading an attachment is completely different from just using a link to an external website or using the img tag.

    Firstly, you need to have the image hosted (use imgur, tinypic, whatever). Then copy/paste the url (www.com/imagecode.png/jpg) and simply type [img] before the url and [/img] after it. Or don't even do that, a link is always more welcomed than an attachment.
    Example: image's link is www.images.com/image1.png, then the code becomes [img]www.images.com/image1.png[/img]. And that's it.

    Aside from that, the image is absolutely terrible from almost every standpoint, you -REALLY- need... to watch tutorials.

  3. #18
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,375
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    1,221
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by IV2B View Post
    Soren, clicking on the "insert image" icon or uploading an attachment is completely different from just using a link to an external website or using the img tag.

    Firstly, you need to have the image hosted (use imgur, tinypic, whatever). Then copy/paste the url (www.com/imagecode.png/jpg) and simply type [img] before the url and [/img] after it. Or don't even do that, a link is always more welcomed than an attachment.
    Example: image's link is www.images.com/image1.png, then the code becomes [img]www.images.com/image1.png[/img]. And that's it.

    Aside from that, the image is absolutely terrible from almost every standpoint, you -REALLY- need... to watch tutorials.

    I got it fixed
    Ik how to use [IMG][/IMG] I do create game hacks my friend -_- @Invis. can even tell you I do.
    Also this is a good sig idk wht ur on

  4. #19
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by SorenOwlProd View Post
    Also this is a good sig idk wht ur on
    Image is shit. Learn to actually create something worth looking at before posting here.

  5. #20
    ヽಠ_ಠᕤ Headrockin' ᕦಠ_ಠ╯
    MPGH Member
    IV2B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,098
    Reputation
    74
    Thanks
    189
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by SorenOwlProd View Post
    I got it fixed
    Ik how to use [IMG][/IMG] I do create game hacks my friend -_- @Invis. can even tell you I do.
    Also this is a good sig idk wht ur on
    Actually it isn't fixed...

  6. #21
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,375
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    1,221
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Deflorate. View Post


    Image is shit. Learn to actually create something worth looking at before posting here.
    I have asshole.

    Also Life Tip!
    Don't Bully people to make yourself feel good.

    Just letting ya know
    Last edited by Organized Chaos; 10-02-2014 at 09:41 AM.

  7. #22
    ヽಠ_ಠᕤ Headrockin' ᕦಠ_ಠ╯
    MPGH Member
    IV2B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,098
    Reputation
    74
    Thanks
    189
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by SorenOwlProd View Post
    I have asshole.

    Also Life Tip!
    Don't Bully people to make yourself feel good.

    Just letting ya know
    More people's opinion is that the work you posted isn't of their liking, deal with it.

    You can't pretend to be a victim everytime somebody tells you that something about you isn't of their liking...

  8. #23
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,375
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    1,221
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by IV2B View Post
    More people's opinion is that the work you posted isn't of their liking, deal with it.

    You can't pretend to be a victim everytime somebody tells you that something about you isn't of their liking...
    But being a assulter by saying Something is shit is being a dick
    So him saying something is shit to me makes me a victim.

    You need to face the fact that sometimes you are wrong bud.
    Grow up
    Last edited by Organized Chaos; 10-02-2014 at 10:49 AM.

  9. #24
    ヽಠ_ಠᕤ Headrockin' ᕦಠ_ಠ╯
    MPGH Member
    IV2B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,098
    Reputation
    74
    Thanks
    189
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by SorenOwlProd View Post
    But being a assulter by saying Something is shit is being a dick
    So him saying something is shit to me makes me a victim.

    You need to face the fact that sometimes you are wrong bud.
    Grow up
    I've never said that it's shit, thus i'm not wrong either.
    Of course people can be as harsh as they feel right when expressing their opinion, doing that very harshly doesn't invalidade the opinion.

    Basically, the correct way to answer Deflorate would've been something among the lines of "I respect your opinion, even if it's too harsh".

  10. #25
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,375
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    1,221
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by IV2B View Post
    I've never said that it's shit, thus i'm not wrong either.
    Of course people can be as harsh as they feel right when expressing their opinion, doing that very harshly doesn't invalidade the opinion.

    Basically, the correct way to answer Deflorate would've been something among the lines of "I respect your opinion, even if it's too harsh".
    You told me I was not a victim, which I am because he had used the word shit that isn't even needed to say his opinion
    I didn't say you where wrong
    I said you where wrong about me being a victim
    As he can say that he strongly dislikes it without saying "It's complete shit"

  11. #26
    ヽಠ_ಠᕤ Headrockin' ᕦಠ_ಠ╯
    MPGH Member
    IV2B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,098
    Reputation
    74
    Thanks
    189
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by SorenOwlProd View Post
    You told me I was not a victim, which I am because he had used the word shit that isn't even needed to say his opinion
    I didn't say you where wrong
    I said you where wrong about me being a victim
    As he can say that he strongly dislikes it without saying "It's complete shit"
    I couldn't be wrong about something that didn't happen yet...fix your timeline buddy(you said i was wrong before i was...)!
    Aside that,don't be silly, "omg he used the S word!" isn't really a valid argument unless you're a child...

    By the way, what's the point of making a thread showing your work if any negative opinion is cried upon?

    I mean, you should be arguing his opinion wasn't useful at all, too harsh and doesn't contain any information useful to improve, rather than crying over a word.
    Quote Originally Posted by SorenOwlProd View Post
    You need to face the fact that sometimes you are wrong bud.
    Grow up

  12. #27
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,375
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    1,221
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by IV2B View Post
    I couldn't be wrong about something that didn't happen yet...fix your timeline buddy(you said i was wrong before i was...)!
    Aside that,don't be silly, "omg he used the S word!" isn't really a valid argument unless you're a child...

    By the way, what's the point of making a thread showing your work if any negative opinion is cried upon?

    I mean, you should be arguing his opinion wasn't useful at all, too harsh and doesn't contain any information useful to improve, rather than crying over a word.
    Can we just both shut up -_- I'm tired of both of our bull shit to each other G_G...

    ^ Tru story

  13. #28
    Grå's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,352
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,511
    So. CC.
    Personally I don't like this style of design. It's overused and it's originality is lacking.
    I do however like the colors, but that's because my favorite colors are magenta, purple and cyan. Besides black of course.
    It's a bit too messy for me and it lacks contrast.
    Nice try, but you've got a long way to go.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Grå For This Useful Post:

    Ryan (10-03-2014)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Signature for xiiav!
    By CrazzzzyKid in forum Showroom
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-17-2009, 12:47 PM
  2. Signature for grabs
    By RJ in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-23-2009, 09:28 PM
  3. Signature for Moi
    By ChewMyDew in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-17-2009, 12:01 AM
  4. A Signature for Beer_Hunter!
    By Beer_Hunter in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 02-11-2009, 06:01 PM
  5. lvl 13 for invis hack
    By lemons44 in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-02-2008, 07:37 AM