Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 36 of 36
  1. #31
    derKrampus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Channel-port Aux Basques, Newfoundland & Labrador
    Posts
    1,342
    Reputation
    181
    Thanks
    230
    Woah woah woah... First of all, i am Space Sleeve and Vape Head on MPGH. On LSX i am Deq... I am not Soren, nor will i ever be. I chose Tove Lo cause her music and a lot of her remixes are amazing. I was aim for an OG name. So come on.. Use some common sense here.

    ALSO : : : : : I'm a guy. This is the only other forums i am on daily except for LSX..
    Last edited by derKrampus; 09-29-2014 at 08:21 PM.

  2. #32
    Thinking is the Enemy of Creativity. It's Self-Conscious, & Anything Self-Conscious is Lousy.
    Premium Member
    Elocrypt.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    College.
    Posts
    2,986
    Reputation
    273
    Thanks
    277
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Seyeko View Post


    Also Tove-Lo on the other site is pretending to be a girl.. so if its soren.. then hes pretending to be a girl lmao
    Hey dude hehe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tove Lo View Post
    Woah woah woah... First of all, i am Space Sleeve and Vape Head on MPGH. On LSX i am Deq... I am not Soren, nor will i ever be. I chose Tove Lo cause her music and a lot of her remixes are amazing. I was aim for an OG name. So come on.. Use some common sense here.

    ALSO : : : : : I'm a guy. This is the only other forums i am on daily except for LSX..
    Tove Lo is awesome! And I believe you.

  3. #33
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,371
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    1,212
    My Mood
    Lurking
    @Liz can you just lock this...
    It's gone on long enough
    They don't understand.
    All I did was Tove Lo on HERE asked for a sig, I made it.
    I then took it and said I made it on another site but under a different name and that isn't lying
    So???? xD

  4. #34
    ヽಠ_ಠᕤ Headrockin' ᕦಠ_ಠ╯
    MPGH Member
    IV2B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,095
    Reputation
    74
    Thanks
    187
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by SorenOwlProd View Post
    Read on...................
    I was Tove Lo on LG but then I was banned.
    I am NOT Tove Lo here
    Quote Originally Posted by SorenOwlProd View Post
    Liz can you just lock this...
    It's gone on long enough
    They don't understand.
    All I did was Tove Lo on HERE asked for a sig, I made it.
    I then took it and said I made it on another site but under a different name and that isn't lying
    So???? xD
    So on mpgh, a guy you don't know asked you to make a signature for him, then, you decided to go on another forum, make an account with an almost identical name (compared to your requester's) and wrote you made it (which is actually true).

    However i wonder: Why'd you carefully choose the same nickname of your own requester? The odds of that not happening on purpose are little, so i'm lead to believe you chose that particuliar nickname.
    If that's the case, i'm just plain curious, why that one and not a different one?

  5. #35
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,371
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    1,212
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by IV2B View Post
    why that one and not a different one?
    It's because of the site that I was on...
    I was a dev for hacks. and then shit happened and I have been evading my ban ever since then.
    So, my names i just choose at random, and I choose tove lo cuz I liked the siggy :P

  6. #36
    ヽಠ_ಠᕤ Headrockin' ᕦಠ_ಠ╯
    MPGH Member
    IV2B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,095
    Reputation
    74
    Thanks
    187
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by SorenOwlProd View Post
    It's because of the site that I was on...
    I was a dev for hacks. and then shit happened and I have been evading my ban ever since then.
    So, my names i just choose at random, and I choose tove lo cuz I liked the siggy :P
    My honest opinion is that you've just screwed up and you're just trying to save the situation.

    But since i'm not entitled to anything other than expressing my personal opinion, i'll simply be of little to no weight to this situation.
    Personally, if i were a mod/admin, i'd be at least keeping an eye on you, but i'm not.

    So yeah, that's it.

    By the way, you've been developing hacks and you can't evade a simple forum ban?
    Unless they've been really obsessed with you to the point of manually banning your MAC address, i don't see how a new account wouldn't be enough.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. [Done]Another signature request please!
    By dura2 in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-01-2009, 08:47 PM
  2. Signature Request, Please!
    By dura2 in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-01-2009, 02:42 AM
  3. Signature Maker
    By Pixie in forum Tutorials
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-13-2009, 02:36 PM
  4. Signature request please
    By jojogarcia617 in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-23-2009, 10:10 PM
  5. Signature Request Please.
    By kevin66062 in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-21-2008, 10:45 PM