Thread: Another Sig

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Another Sig

Okay so I made this for a guy named DarkCode without spaces on another site.
    Tell me what you think,
    I am open to honest opinions but then again there is no reason to say something is complete shit ahem @deflorate Oh wait your banned :{

Thinking is the Enemy of Creativity. It's Self-Conscious, & Anything Self-Conscious is Lousy.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Actually, think it's alright to say if its complete shit or not, but not without reason behind it. :P

For this I think somethings are too dark, its a bit out of focus. There needs to be better lighting as well

Although, this is a really good concept and you did a good job on text placement and style, as it goes well with the entirety of the image.

-There is always room for improvement.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Invis. View Post
    Actually, think it's alright to say if its complete shit or not, but not without reason behind it. :P

For this I think somethings are too dark, its a bit out of focus. There needs to be better lighting as well

Although, this is a really good concept and you did a good job on text placement and style, as it goes well with the entirety of the image.

-There is always room for improvement.
    Thanks for your feedback bruh <3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    And yes everything can be improved

ヽಠ_ಠᕤ Headrockin' ᕦಠ_ಠ╯
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    The background is too messy (ink lighting storm?!? bubbles?!? flares?!? whaat?!?) and fails to create depth, i'd suggest you to use simplier ones.
    Again, those bubbles on the top are truly terrible, along with the flares( I feel it's important to reiterate in this case), try to use other effects or no effects instead.
    I don't really understand what those black/white/yellow things are... cuts? Shards? Anyway, just like before, fix them or remove them i guess.
    As for the render, it's entirely covered by a flare and i'm lead away from it by the immense mess of the background, thus you should make the render more visible.
    The text seems to be grey-ish inside, the font doesn't look well (and by well i mean professional to any degree).

Also i notice borders have some weird pixelated areas, that may happen when you use a value layer (i believe, in gimp it's the last one, but i've never paid attention to it), you may want to fix it.

Overall, here are my suggestions to improve:
    1) Keep it simple, you should really start listening to me about this...
    2) Once you make a new layer, turn it on and off to see if it's actually an improvement or not (just doing that would've made you scrap the giant flare on his face).
    3) Play with layer types.
    4) Play with the render.

Right now, because of the missing flow, depth, horrible background and flawed focal point, it's a 3/10. (And i'm quite generous tbh)
    Pay more attention to the compisition than the details!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by IV2B View Post
    The background is too messy (ink lighting storm?!? bubbles?!? flares?!? whaat?!?) and fails to create depth, i'd suggest you to use simplier ones.
    Again, those bubbles on the top are truly terrible, along with the flares( I feel it's important to reiterate in this case), try to use other effects or no effects instead.
    I don't really understand what those black/white/yellow things are... cuts? Shards? Anyway, just like before, fix them or remove them i guess.
    As for the render, it's entirely covered by a flare and i'm lead away from it by the immense mess of the background, thus you should make the render more visible.
    The text seems to be grey-ish inside, the font doesn't look well (and by well i mean professional to any degree).

Also i notice borders have some weird pixelated areas, that may happen when you use a value layer (i believe, in gimp it's the last one, but i've never paid attention to it), you may want to fix it.

Overall, here are my suggestions to improve:
    1) Keep it simple, you should really start listening to me about this...
    2) Once you make a new layer, turn it on and off to see if it's actually an improvement or not (just doing that would've made you scrap the giant flare on his face).
    3) Play with layer types.
    4) Play with the render.

Right now, because of the missing flow, depth, horrible background and flawed focal point, it's a 3/10. (And i'm quite generous tbh)
    Pay more attention to the compisition than the details!
    Ahh okay I seem to realize that all of those focus around issue number 2 so I will work on that
    And only thing I used where c4d, render, bubbles no flares or lighting where used

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Everything looks pixelated and fuzzy to me..

I agree with IVB on everything he really is spot on..

also always use HQ resources..

Thanks
    The subject feels elongated.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Looks really nice may i ask what those yellow things on his back and arms are?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by codyjay97 View Post
    Looks really nice may i ask what those yellow things on his back and arms are?
    C4D its not on his body