Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22
  1. #1
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,364
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    1,211
    My Mood
    Lurking

    Beginning of A New Logo

    This is a new logo
    This is what I have done so far

    @IV2B
    This one?
    Last edited by Organized Chaos; 10-27-2014 at 02:30 PM.

  2. #2
    PhosphorusDesigns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I'd tell you, but the trees are watching!
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    It has potential, but it could really use some anti-aliasing on the edges, they are really rough. Good luck op, message me if you need any help!

  3. #3
    molot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH OR BED
    Posts
    1,797
    Reputation
    41
    Thanks
    223
    My Mood
    Cold
    looks Good!good logo

  4. #4
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,364
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    1,211
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by PhosphorusDesigns View Post
    It has potential, but it could really use some anti-aliasing on the edges, they are really rough. Good luck op, message me if you need any help!
    Who the hell are you ....

  5. #5
    PhosphorusDesigns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I'd tell you, but the trees are watching!
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Sucidial View Post


    Who the hell are you ....
    Apparently I'm someone whose ideals and constructive criticism are superfluous. I'm a photographer and graphic designer of roughly five years.
    I'm sure you're wondering why I have any room to speak, or something along the lines of "he has no work posted on here, therefore he shouldn't be posting on my thread."

    Well.. if that's the case, you're welcome to PM me to see my previous works. I did not post on your thread to instigate, I am a soldier in the United States Army and would not dare contact someone in a manner that's even remotely disrespectful. My intentions were purely to provide feedback, and a helping hand. Have a good one.

  6. #6
    Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,924
    Reputation
    411
    Thanks
    998
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    What's with the rough edges on this one and the last one you posted? It's like you're (sloppily) cutting them out of somewhere with the magic wand tool.

  7. #7
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,364
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    1,211
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by PhosphorusDesigns View Post
    Apparently I'm someone whose ideals and constructive criticism are superfluous. I'm a photographer and graphic designer of roughly five years.
    I'm sure you're wondering why I have any room to speak, or something along the lines of "he has no work posted on here, therefore he shouldn't be posting on my thread."

    Well.. if that's the case, you're welcome to PM me to see my previous works. I did not post on your thread to instigate, I am a soldier in the United States Army and would not dare contact someone in a manner that's even remotely disrespectful. My intentions were purely to provide feedback, and a helping hand. Have a good one.
    No lol
    Just haven't seen you here
    You're "new"
    Whale cum

  8. #8
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,364
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    1,211
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    What's with the rough edges on this one and the last one you posted? It's like you're (sloppily) cutting them out of somewhere with the magic wand tool.
    idk I am partially blind
    Coud this partake in it?

  9. #9
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    Rough edges, terrible color scheme, and the customization made to the font looks horrendous and overused.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Deflorate. For This Useful Post:

    bloonpop (10-29-2014),Compensate (10-27-2014)

  11. #10
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,364
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    1,211
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Deflorate. View Post
    Rough edges, terrible color scheme, and the customization made to the font looks horrendous and overused.
    Please
    Show me something worthy of what you would say a good piece...
    Take the letters "Haxcore" make me a logo

    Also Your shitty CnC is overused
    Oh wait... You don't even do proper CnC all you do is swear and slam at people

  12. #11
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by Sucidial View Post


    Please
    Show me something worthy of what you would say a good piece...
    Take the letters "Haxcore" make me a logo

    Also Your shitty CnC is overused
    Oh wait... You don't even do proper CnC all you do is swear and slam at people
    Sorry that you can't take what I say, and sorry you're such a sore little bitch over your art.

  13. #12
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,364
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    1,211
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Deflorate. View Post


    Sorry that you can't take what I say, and sorry you're such a sore little bitch over your art.
    And where is yours?
    All I see is you going around giving some shit CnC

  14. #13
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by Sucidial View Post


    And where is yours?
    All I see is you going around giving some shit CnC
    Don't need to prove myself to you or anyone else her to give you critique. 12 years of experience, and high school + college design courses.

    Just because I don't work on this shit anymore doesn't mean I don't know what I'm talking about. And I would give more in depth CnC, but your work is so shit that I don't see the need to go into much detail.

  15. #14
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,364
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    1,211
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Deflorate. View Post


    Don't need to prove myself to you or anyone else her to give you critique. 12 years of experience, and high school + college design courses.

    Just because I don't work on this shit anymore doesn't mean I don't know what I'm talking about. And I would give more in depth CnC, but your work is so shit that I don't see the need to go into much detail.

    Wrong wrong wrong and wrong
    No work is shit...
    If you took "college design" courses your "educated" ass would know this.
    I just see prick who doesn't show shit and can't even give proper CnC so that others can improve.
    I just see you being a mpgh feg
    We have another one on our hands....

  16. #15
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by Sucidial View Post
    No work is shit...
    If you took "college design" courses your "educated" ass would know this.
    I just see prick who doesn't show shit and can't even give proper CnC so that others can improve.
    /topkek

    Alright bud. You're laughable.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. New Logo?
    By Diminished in forum General
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 06-10-2011, 07:13 PM
  2. New Logo?
    By Audi in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 03-30-2011, 06:06 PM
  3. [Poll] Mpgh's new logo
    By youngbucks in forum General
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 04-20-2010, 02:33 AM
  4. Google's New Logo/Website
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 02-03-2010, 03:47 AM
  5. Final Firefox 3.5 update: a new logo
    By EndRiT in forum General
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-19-2009, 09:45 PM